Cut front rotors. min 1.080. at 1.142
New front pads. Hawk hp+
Painted front caliper brackets flat black. soon I'm doing all blue parts
Jumper bypass brake sensor
New brake fluid. ATE super blue
Full interior and exterior detail
Thoughts of driving but its raining and I just detailed it
More thoughts about driving it
Treffen is this weekend. Hope to see a bunch of you guys that live in the area there.
Here are some pics
Sorry for the huge pictures
Last edited by AsianR32; 08-21-2010 at 12:26 PM.
The GPS on the head unit is actually really great. Very accurate, and actually very smooth. I have the GPS sensor and bluetooth mic ran to the top driver side corner of the windshield so it is out of the way but still usable
- Installed my low profile engine trim
- Separated my new holeless, Plastidipped grill so I could mount magnetic plate holder
- Installed Magnets; only to have epoxy fail due to insanely high humidity
- reinstalled magnets, allowing Epoxy to cure inside house to avoid humidity...
- Took pics of my failing EVOMS intake trim to send to Ian
- Mounted my Front plate on my passenger visor temporarily until I can finish my grill and get it installed...
- Drank a beer and stared forlornly at my grill-less front end
2008 DBP .:R32: ...more awesome than a monkey wearing a tuxedo made out of bacon riding a cyborg unicorn with a lightsaber for the horn on the tip of a space shuttle closing in on mars while engulfed in flames...
And in case you didn't know, that's pretty dang sweet. (Sincerely, Flint)
US-spec R32 Registry * Cont.:Ributor
Brake fluid flush w/ Super Blue... (ooohs and awwwws) yeah right.
Motive Bleeder is money. First time using a pressure bleeder.
Cycled the ABS pump.
The 2.5 y/o fluid looked a little yellowed. I did notice a VERY small bit of air in the lines.
I figure 2 years down the road I'll flush it with the Typ 200 from ATE. The undyed version of super blue. It really helped having different colored fluid.
insert cheap credibility statement here...