Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 159 of 295 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast
    Results 5,531 to 5,565 of 10297

Thread: What did you do to your .:R today?

Vehicles
      B5 S4, MkV R32, W203 C240, W123 300D Turbo, W210 E320 4Matic
      05-10-2012 02:52 PM #5531
      Quote Originally Posted by Katie83 View Post
      Sorry guys didn't mean to start anything... To keep the thread on topic, I added this a few days ago:

Haha, it's all good Katie...you did nothing but ask a valid question about how to better care for your car.

Don't worry about the little bickering some people here try to stir up...those people seem to be really insecure about their own lives so they try to attack anyone who speaks with reasoning and logic because it seems to be too difficult for them to think for themselves and it intimidates them whenever someone else does.
      If your gas cap light comes on even if you think you tightened the cap, try pulling on the cap as you tighten it. Worked for me.
      Help us with suspension specs!
      Vag Evolution: MkI Rabbit -> MkII 16v GTI -> B5 S4/MkV .:R32

2. Member
      Vehicles
      1996 Mk1 Citi Golf(Race Car), 1996 Mk3 GTi , 1993 Land Rover Defender 110, 2008 TR MkV R32
      05-10-2012 03:04 PM #5532
      I added this a few days ago:
      +1 TR crue

3. Senior Member christofambrosch's Avatar
      Vehicles
      2012 Passat 3.6
      05-10-2012 03:37 PM #5533
      Quote Originally Posted by Slave IV View Post
      You really have a stick up your ass don't you?
      And I guess I'll humor you since you seem like such an idiot
      ...those people seem to be really insecure about their own lives so they try to attack anyone who speaks with reasoning and logic because it seems to be too difficult for them to think for themselves and it intimidates them whenever someone else does.
      Well...I don't think I even have to say anything. You've shown your true colors. Glad you know me well enough to say that.
      "Antequam desilirent", RIP brothers.

Christof Ambrosch Photography

Vehicles
      05-10-2012 03:59 PM #5534
      Quote Originally Posted by KIDVersion 1 View Post
      Well...I don't think I even have to say anything. You've shown your true colors. Glad you know me well enough to say that.
      I know you as well as you portray yourself here. You don't have any more to say because you either see how idiotic your comment was or you are still too stupid to understand what happened.

Let's take another look at what you posted so we can all see exactly what our true colors are:

You really have to piss in everyone's Cheerios, don't you?

Who's Cheerios exactly do you think I'm trying to piss in?

A faceless corporation?

Oh, the faceless corporation? Yeah sure, I do piss in their Cheerios whenever I can because they piss in all of our Cheerios by putting their own profits ahead of anything and everything else. I have no reason to support corporations like this if I have a better alternative and if more people did the same, we would have more better products and less garbage to sift through.

Everyone starts at the bottom...Volkswagen did too. Doesn't make them faceless or worth any less.

Wait a minute? Do you even know what you are talking about yourself? How did me talking about supporting the little guy who cares about what they do turn into you assuming I don't think everyone starts at the bottom or that the faceless corporations I referred to are at the bottom? Those faceless corporations are at the top and that is why they think they can get away with selling lower and lower quality products for the sole purpose of increasing their profits. They don't care about you or your car, only how much they can get away with in their corner cutting to still sell as many products as possible. The funniest thing about all of this is I even said I think some of the products from the big name companies that you find everywhere are pretty good so I never tried to piss in anyone's Cheerios as you claim.

So, if these little exchanges have shown anything, it shows that I was responding to someone who asked for my help and opinion and all you did was try to pour salt on my game with nothing useful to add other than showing how confused you are to everyone. I hope you feel better about yourself and have a nice day!
      If your gas cap light comes on even if you think you tightened the cap, try pulling on the cap as you tighten it. Worked for me.

5. Member
      Vehicles
      2009 TTs
      05-10-2012 04:07 PM #5535
      Sorry guys didn't mean to start anything... To keep the thread on topic, I added this a few days ago:

Very cool

One day I hope to come up with something clever to put on a plate
      UG .:R32 #3018 - Sold

2009 TTs

Vehicles
      Current: 2008 MKV .:R32 Old: 2000 B5 Passat
      05-10-2012 04:14 PM #5536
      I love coming into threads and reading stupid pointless arguements sometimes... Love the plate BTW

7. Senior Member christofambrosch's Avatar
      Vehicles
      2012 Passat 3.6
      05-10-2012 04:18 PM #5537
      X

Vehicles
      2008 VW R32 [DBP #4582]
      05-10-2012 04:21 PM #5538
      I know you as well as you portray yourself here. You don't have any more to say because you either see how idiotic your comment was or you are still too stupid to understand what happened.

Let's take another look at what you posted so we can all see exactly what our true colors are:

You really have to piss in everyone's Cheerios, don't you?

Who's Cheerios exactly do you think I'm trying to piss in?

A faceless corporation?

Oh, the faceless corporation? Yeah sure, I do piss in their Cheerios whenever I can because they piss in all of our Cheerios by putting their own profits ahead of anything and everything else. I have no reason to support corporations like this if I have a better alternative and if more people did the same, we would have more better products and less garbage to sift through.

Everyone starts at the bottom...Volkswagen did too. Doesn't make them faceless or worth any less.

Wait a minute? Do you even know what you are talking about yourself? How did me talking about supporting the little guy who cares about what they do turn into you assuming I don't think everyone starts at the bottom or that the faceless corporations I referred to are at the bottom? Those faceless corporations are at the top and that is why they think they can get away with selling lower and lower quality products for the sole purpose of increasing their profits. They don't care about you or your car, only how much they can get away with in their corner cutting to still sell as many products as possible. The funniest thing about all of this is I even said I think some of the products from the big name companies that you find everywhere are pretty good so I never tried to piss in anyone's Cheerios as you claim.

So, if these little exchanges have shown anything, it shows that I was responding to someone who asked for my help and opinion and all you did was try to pour salt on my game with nothing useful to add other than showing how confused you are to everyone. I hope you feel better about yourself and have a nice day!
      If it isn't the pot calling the kettle black....

talk about portraying one self and showing true colors

direct quote:

Awesome, gotti. You are like a son who never got enough attention so you crave it like you crave c**ks down your throat.

direct link to said comment: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...3#post77277183 showing that I didnt edit it.
      Last edited by NittanyR32; 05-10-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Vehicles
      2008 VW R32 [DBP #4582]
      05-10-2012 04:23 PM #5539
      20 miles away from 50K. Setup 50k service today. Think Im going to need a new battery.

Vehicles
      3.2 electric boogaloo bitches
      05-10-2012 04:26 PM #5540
      does not saab have that same plate?

great thread!

cocks and everything!
      WITW2014 UNIbrace

Vehicles
      05-10-2012 04:27 PM #5541
      Quote Originally Posted by MoWsE View Post
      I love coming into threads and reading stupid pointless arguements sometimes... Love the plate BTW
      I know huh? I'm here to talk about cars and if someone disagrees, cool, let's talk discuss it

Not sure why some people seem to make it their goal here to discredit me or just make useless posts towards me..especially when it seems like they are actually agreeing with what I said to begin with.

Anyways...Sad news about no new Top Gear until 2013 huh? The last season was not so good but still better than any other show when it comes to auto related entertainment. Guess we'll have to live with 5th gear and the other versions of Top Gear until then. At least I can go watch the US tapings when they do it since it's nearby.

I'm looking forward to detailing my car with products from Adam's and Griot's as well as a few products from "faceless corporations"

Vehicles
      2008 VW R32 :: 2000 MBZ ML55 AMG :: 2006 Mini Cooper S :: 2003 Aprilia Atlantic 500 :: Yam. Morphous
      05-10-2012 04:29 PM #5542
      Quote Originally Posted by NittanyR32 View Post
      20 miles away from 50K. Setup 50k service today. Think Im going to need a new battery.
      I'm sure you've read battery threads here already, but...

Our batteries seem to "test good" right up until the day they leave you stranded. My dealer tested my original battery at 78K and said it looked fine.

I was still having electrical gremlins and labored cranking, so I bought an AGM at Sears and put it in myself per a DIY that went by in the last 5-6 months.
      "If the car feels like it's on rails, you are probably driving too slowly." - Ross Bentley, Ultimate Speed Secrets

13. Senior Member christofambrosch's Avatar
      Vehicles
      2012 Passat 3.6
      05-10-2012 04:29 PM #5543
      Our cars are pretty close then. I just replaced the battery before Wookies and will be hitting 50k next week.

Quote Originally Posted by abeR View Post
      great thread!
      Would you read again?

Vehicles
      2008 VW R32 [DBP #4582]
      05-10-2012 04:32 PM #5544
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Peach View Post
      I'm sure you've read battery threads here already, but...

Our batteries seem to "test good" right up until the day they leave you stranded. My dealer tested my original battery at 78K and said it looked fine.

I was still having electrical gremlins and labored cranking, so I bought an AGM at Sears and put it in myself per a DIY that went by in the last 5-6 months.
      Yeah I may just replace it myself if that's the case. Thanks. Starts don't seem to be as quick as they use to.

Vehicles
      05-10-2012 04:34 PM #5545
      LOL, NittanyR32..way to take a quoted post out of context!

I don't really care and you guys can keep trying to make me the bad guy when all I try to do is share my opinions for a helpful purpose. For anyone who does care, that quote was in response to someone who constantly makes useless posts towards me and since I know he is kidding, I'm just humoring him and he is the one who referred to me as his parent in the first place. I would never make posts like that or some of the other things above if people just stayed on topic instead of trying to single me out.

05-10-2012 04:36 PM #5546
      Everyone drink a few

Then go clean your cars with whatever you want!

Vehicles
      05-10-2012 04:36 PM #5547
      Yeah I may just replace it myself if that's the case. Thanks. Starts don't seem to be as quick as they use to.
      I was thinking the same thing, but I just passed 40k... I may replace mine soon anyways, especially since I have the new stereo stuff going in (hopefully) soon...

Vehicles
      2008 VW R32 [DBP #4582]
      05-10-2012 04:37 PM #5548
      LOL, NittanyR32..way to take a quoted post out of context!

I don't really care and you guys can keep trying to make me the bad guy when all I try to do is share my opinions for a helpful purpose. For anyone who does care, that quote was in response to someone who constantly makes useless posts towards me and since I know he is kidding, I'm just humoring him and he is the one who referred to me as his parent in the first place. I would never make posts like that or some of the other things above if people just stayed on topic instead of trying to single me out.
      I dont care what you say or do. To each his own. I'm just surprised a comment like that was gotten away with, joking or not. Just shows how much things are monitored around here I guess.

Vehicles
      2008 VW R32 [DBP #4582]
      05-10-2012 04:38 PM #5549
      I was thinking the same thing, but I just passed 40k... I may replace mine soon anyways, especially since I have the new stereo stuff going in (hopefully) soon...
      Yeah I may be adding a powered sub for a little extra bump so a fresh battery will be in order also.

20. Senior Member christofambrosch's Avatar
      Vehicles
      2012 Passat 3.6
      05-10-2012 04:42 PM #5550
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Peach View Post
      Our batteries seem to "test good" right up until the day they leave you stranded.
      So true. I had one day of warning before it was done.

It's a REALLY simple install. Took me about fifteen minutes (with an empty trunk).

I don't really care...
      Then stop replying. But you do care...it is entertaining to see you ramble on.

Vehicles
      '08 R32 '15 Wrangler
      05-10-2012 05:01 PM #5551
      I get my car detailing stuff from autogeek, good stuff!
      Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Die, You are forgiven. If I Live, I will kill you." Such is the Rule of Honor.
      SHIFT

Vehicles
      05-10-2012 05:26 PM #5552
      Then stop replying. But you do care...it is entertaining to see you ramble on.
      I've considered it but what I do care about is setting things straight for anyone who doesn't know what is going on. What I don't care about is what people like you who seem to always try to single me out, think about me. If you want to keep making fools of yourselves, I have no problem responding and egging you on because it's also entertaining to me. You obviously care more about me or you would take your own advise and keep my name out of your posts unless you actually have something to say. Anyone who reads any of this nonsense can see that none of this would be here if you hadn't made such a stupid post to begin with so if you are done, so am I. Hope everyone enjoyed their popcorn!

23. Senior Member christofambrosch's Avatar
      Vehicles
      2012 Passat 3.6
      05-10-2012 05:34 PM #5553
      X
      I don't need to single you out. You do a good job on your own.

Don't come off as a pompous know it all with the world's best tech evar and all will be at peace.

Vehicles
      05-10-2012 05:40 PM #5554
      Quote Originally Posted by TeamZleep View Post
      Will BOTH of you please knock it the **** off?

WITW2014 UNIbrace

Vehicles
      Golf R32
      05-10-2012 05:44 PM #5555
      Quote Originally Posted by abeR View Post
      Did you get that new shifter on yet?
      Official OG .:R32 Owners Club Member

Vehicles
      05-10-2012 05:57 PM #5556

Don't come off as a pompous know it all with the world's best tech evar and all will be at peace.
      LOL, I got no problem at all with stopping this...It's idiotic posts like above that KIDVersion 1 keeps posting that perpetuates this. Tell me, where did I come off pompous with the world's best tech "evar" to set you off this time? Is it the part where I helped someone who asked me a question or the part where I explained what an idiot you are AFTER you showed everyone yourself? You can keep this up if you want...like I keep saying, I'd rather discuss cars and I've given you every chance to move on but you just can't let it go can you? As long as you want to keep it going, I can hang and keep laughing about the whole thing.

27. 05-10-2012 06:00 PM #5557
      Ok

Vehicles
      05-10-2012 06:13 PM #5558
      Quote Originally Posted by TeamZleep View Post
      lol ok
      WITW2014 UNIbrace

Vehicles
      05-10-2012 06:27 PM #5559
      WITW2014 UNIbrace

30. 05-10-2012 06:32 PM #5560
      I remember the days before Slave

Vehicles
      08 .:R32 DBP, 01 Jetta GLS GB
      05-10-2012 06:39 PM #5561
      Sheebus... Had a good drive in the .:R today in M mode. Feeling good until i read the last couple of pages of this thread. :/ Scroll back to see who had to have the last word.
      Thx!
      Ripdubski
      08 .:R32 DBP, 01 Jetta GLS 2.Slow AutoTragic GB
      Flickr

Vehicles
      05-10-2012 06:58 PM #5562
      Quote Originally Posted by avenue. View Post
      I remember the days before Slave
      When everyone would jump on any bandwagon that came by and buy anything blindly without any details or questions?

Quote Originally Posted by Ripdubski View Post
      Sheebus... Had a good drive in the .:R today in M mode. Feeling good until i read the last couple of pages of this thread. :/ Scroll back to see who had to have the last word.
      Sorry, if someone is going to keep calling me out, I will try to respond. Makes no difference to me and if you really want to look back, I've let many things go when I was just over it. Just look at the threads I've created and the discussions that go on in those and then look at someone else's thread (who started this nonsense today) that is currently near the top of the page to compare the kind of discussion going on there. Tell me who is here to learn and try to help and who keeps trying to start childish nonsense.

Vehicles
      05-10-2012 07:09 PM #5563
      Someone should create a "kiddie bitch/argue here" thread

Vehicles
      05-10-2012 07:12 PM #5564
      Someone should create a "kiddie bitch/argue here" thread

35. Member
      Vehicles
      dbp 08 r32
      05-11-2012 11:42 AM #5565

FK, Adams, H&R, USP, EBC, Modshack, Toyo, OEM+

Page 159 of 295 FirstFirst ... 59109149155156157158159160161162163169209259 ... LastLast