Just ordered my patch wires so I can install my LED tails...
thanks for the advice cheebs! I called my Charleston dealer today and they quoted me $290 for the Haldex service alone So now I'm looking to get that done elsewhere too but I may just call VWoA first and have them step in regarding the MU and just have it all done at once.
Good show. If you plan on updating the inside, keep us posted with photos! I'm always looking for ideas for my own garage. Wondering how much I'd have to pay to get it insulated and walled.
i just installed ghl exhuast last week, im loving it!!, and i just got a rns 510, havent installed it yet. i would like someone to install it, i dont wanna mess it up.. i asked dealer, they had no clue, wtf anyways, i washed, used claybar and waxed her today.. it was first time ive ever done claybar thing.. it looks great tho,,, but my back is falling apart now. sucks.. cant even walk right, damn
Last edited by qkrtkdgh; 08-19-2010 at 11:39 PM.
- installed SS brake lines and blue motul. YES improved brake feel, no doubt about it.
- installed the Whiteline anti lift kit. YES massive reduction in bump steer and tracking.
- Haldex 40k service. YES now i can forget about it and stop being concerned.
- full service, oil, fuel & oil filter, cabin filter. ok.
- rotated the tires. NO had a wicked vibration at 75mph.
- unrotated the tires. YES we're all good now.