Last edited by BetaOp9; 08-24-2010 at 09:11 PM.
2. Ruff edges around holes so epoxy has something to bond to.
3. I placed electrical tape behind the holes. I'm sure you could use other types of tape.
4. Mix epoxy on some type of hard surface and mix quick.( Turns to goo real fast)
5. Scrape goo in holes. I suggest you don't fill all the way to the top. This way, you can place some sanding puddy/bondo over. This is also easier to sand than the hardened glue. I now have to scrape/cut some of the glue to place the puddy in for sanding.
6. Let cure over night.
8. Sand down till smooth.
9. Tape off what you want plasti-dipped/painted.
but now the website says they don't fit the R?
Sorry for the late night / early morning post. Didn't get home till just now.
Well pulled the baby into the garage.
Put in the ECS hatch pop kit.
Installed my new Hella tails.
Still looking for any help as to how to get the inner set of LEDs to become the turn signal.
If anyone knows how this could be done, pleaseeee let me know. I would hope there would be no wiring involved but if I have to I will. Thanks!
I gotta do a little research and see if I can find something better.