Looks sick man, keep the updates comin'!
Well as of this weekend I have all my wheels sold excluding stockies
My piggy banks looking pretty fat and I'm in the market for a serious set of wheels for next season. At this point my possibilities are pretty much limitless.
Suggestions ; )
Spent some big bucks this week:
1. Wheels for next season Sorry no teasers here, gunna have to wait on those.
2. Forge Twintake
3. **** load of Meguiar's products (I usually buy in bulk, big fan of all their products)
Still in the market for:
1. New grill / front end setup. Thinking of going with a with the chrome Jetta shield and the fogs with chrome accents. Not sure what I'm going go for yet but the Fk badgeless and the R-Line Fogs are up for trades now.
2. euro lip
3. Maybe chrome mirror enclosures
Will have pic updates soon, I know these updates are pretty much useless but figured I'd put it on record.
well.. I'm in NY for school now, and the cars with me but once snow time comes the cars hitting the warehouse where it will stay above a cool 60 degrees at all times. But.. I will be wippin' it around in the snow here and there just for kicks
very nice transformation
hey dont get it twisted, eric did pretty much non of the work on the air set up hahahah. it was all meee. eric was at the gym pretty much the same amount of time i was working on the car lol. looks good brotha.
Some Rollers from h20.. kinda embarassed to post them.. how high I had to ride due to lack of camber and fender roll.. soon tho. But while your all looking check out my buddie's static e36 on the new stance works zero clearance coils - wow, they ride awesome too
beamer looks better...
but yours its still hot
Ok, a real update now.. This post is mostly about storage, preventative maintenance, and giving her some rest..
Going to school in NY and having home base in RI is getting tricky.. putting miles on the car, leaving it in the school parking garage and the upcoming winter are all fears I'm currently facing... I'm a bit scared of my first winter on bags so this week I'm going to start getting ready..
Heading home this friday where I will notch my frame, and start the front fenders. Once I feel it's ready for next season (excluding stance adjustments) the wheels are coming off and going into my workshop where I will begin refinishing.
At the same time the car will be going into storage, heated storage.. I'm hoping this will resolve a few issues- 1. No freezing temps solves a few potential problems 2. Car being on jack stands takes pressure off the bags and could save me bags cracking due to sitting for a long period.
I hope that in the 3-4 months the car sit I will complete many of the other projects I have discussed.
1. Going with Votex.. didn't want to but I feel like it will flow better
2. Clean and polish the poo out of my wheels
3. Build a show-able management box
4. Switch to a 5 gallon steel skinny tank
5. Add a second compressor / update water traps
6. Add Dump valve (maybe a horn if I'm feeling really saucy)
7. Find a place who will use my fabric for my interior
Sparknotes no BS - by the end of the weekend
frame notched, fenders fixt, car spotless and in storage on jack-stands.
comments, especially ones regarding how I am storing the car and facing the winter are air are very appreciated
looks good dude. loved the wheel fitmant at broke.down. i remember parking you in the spot. ccw's look great too.
Audi b5 wiper motor FS http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...FS-Wiper-Motor
b5 avant For Sale http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...7#post80441937
Suprisingly, it didn't do too bad, even when we got those 2 feet of snow. I found out that our front bumpers work pretty well as snow plows.
They're going to their house over there.
You're not utilizing your education properly.