Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: FREE SHIPPING ON EXHAUSTS: Magnaflow, NEUSPEED and Techtonics!

Vehicles
      2000 Vw Golf 1.8t(Sold), TR bagged 08 R32 #2147(sold), 00 A4 Avant(R.I.P).....Dont know whats next.
      01-11-2012 09:45 PM #106
      Do you have any estimate on the amount of time it would take to ship to MA.
      2008 TR .:R32: ... CULT STATUS

2. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      01-12-2012 11:37 PM #107
      Quote Originally Posted by OnAdime View Post
      Does any body know where I can find the middle piece of the touring? I bought the sport and it is too loud for me. It was fun for a while, but I am going to be driving alot.
      Your local exhaust or muffler shop should be able to fab that up for you if indeed that's what you want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by CusanoR32 View Post
      how much for the sport?
      The pricing for all exhaust systems are listed in this thread!

Quote Originally Posted by -2000VWGOLF1.8T- View Post
      Do you have any estimate on the amount of time it would take to ship to MA.
      3-5 business days with UPS Ground (give or take).

3. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      08 VW R32, 09 BMW 135i
      01-13-2012 01:06 AM #108
      Quote Originally Posted by sales@mjm View Post
      <<<---- PM us for the quickest response to your questions!
      10-25-2011 04:22 PMsales@mjm
      For a faster response, email us through our site at www.mjmautohaus.com
      MJM- As someone one who is the customer service rep for MJM, you should be constant in your messages, as well as, provide a timely response without sarcasm. Your response to customers has a sense of frustration. Now you know how they feel when you instruct them to do two different things in their quest to do business.

The overall common theme here is not the price or exhaust flow; it’s the inadequate way you deal with prospective and current customers. The sarcasm in which you provide many thread responses may be your personnel trait in daily life, but it’s an epic fail in painting a picture of a company that would want to deal with much less provide my hard earned cash.

If I choose to do an exhaust at some point, I’ll shop elsewhere.

To the rest of the R32 family, I’m fairly happy with mine as it is for now, it does have a tinny rasp at high rpm, but with only 22k on the clock she has some time to keep living and sounding good enough for now.

I’d rather put that money toward the RNS-510 I’ll be getting in March, tent windows, and euro LED tails – yip – yip

Can’t wait to get back home in March and start driving her again and the 135i

4. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      01-13-2012 01:43 AM #109
      I'm sorry you feel that way. If I may...

Quote Originally Posted by R32USN View Post
      MJM- As someone one who is the customer service rep for MJM, you should be constant in your messages, as well as, provide a timely response without sarcasm.
      We attempt to be as "timely" as humanly possible, but unfortunately, we are not a Tire Rack, Jeggs or Summit with dozens (or even hundreds) of personnel working for us. We are small 6-person team running a full-on store front with retail walk-ins, a warehouse and installation facility with and office with reps offering telephone support daily so we cannot be everywhere at once. Admittedly, forums will not receive priority over our walk-in customers or phone lines. Need an *immediate* answer to an inquiry? No problem - give us a call and there is a darn good chance you'll get a rep on the 2nd or 3rd ring like good old fashioned customer service should be. Forums are the luxury, not the standard, in communication for us (even though our online presence is better than most). PM's are checked several times per week (approximately 23-24 days in a 30 day calender month), but not every hour on the hour. Simply asking you to call us or PM us for the *quickest* response (like the post you quoted) is not sarcasm, either. I'm not sure where you're getting that from, but we're sorry you feel that way.

Quote Originally Posted by R32USN View Post
      Your response to customers has a sense of frustration. Now you know how they feel when you instruct them to do two different things in their quest to do business. The overall common theme here is not the price or exhaust flow; it’s the inadequate way you deal with prospective and current customers. The sarcasm in which you provide many thread responses may be your personnel trait in daily life, but it’s an epic fail in painting a picture of a company that would want to deal with much less provide my hard earned cash.
      Nobody here is frustrated, but it appears you might to be. Again, we apologize that you feel that way. I'm not sure how you're reading 'sarcasm', but I believe you're reading it incorrectly. Like mentioned above, you can certainly PM us (if you're not in a rush) or give us call regarding any question not in this thread if indeed waiting for that answer isn't something you feel like you can do. We take close to 100 calls per day and have no problem taking your car (or the call of anyone else) if speediness for an answer to that question is needed. Our four (4) phone lines are here for that reason and we love talking to both potential and existing customers. Also, not sure why you're quoting posts from 3 months ago. If you have any other questions, comments, insults, observations or opinions, we'd welcome them and would love to hear them, but prefer you call us or email us with them, as we'd like to keep this thread clear of anything not pertaining to exhaust systems. Thanks and we hope you have a great day.

5. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      08 VW R32, 09 BMW 135i
      01-13-2012 01:59 AM #110
      The down side not having face to face, if you say no sarcasm then so be it.

Free speech right?

I still don't understand swapping out a perfect exhaust, but I've done crazier things. I'm really happy with mine, but when it dies, then I'll seek aftermarket I suppose.

I do agree with the statement, odd the tails only flow out of one tail pipe.

I’m down with OCD, yeah yeah you know me

6. 04-15-2012 06:21 PM #111
      has magna flow fixed the issue with only one of the exhaust tips getting used on the touring version?

7. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      05-01-2012 05:06 PM #112
      Thank you for today's orders. All PMs have been received and will be responded to shortly; those of you with questions, check your PMs.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234