VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

DUB CARTEL - I ♥ Wednesdays - Miami

835K views 15K replies 216 participants last post by  NKI 337 
#1 · (Edited)
DUB CARTEL - I ♥ Wednesdays - Miami Meets

We are a growing group of European car enthusiasts representing South Florida with the passion for Volkswagens and Audi's since 2006.

Weekly hangout is WEDNESDAY NIGHTS!!!

Come hang out, talk, and meet new people with similar car interests.

We meet at Sports Grill of Kendall

9090 SW 97 Ave
Miami, FL 33176

MAPQUEST DIRECTIONS

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#251 ·
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! OWNED AGAIN!!!!

Here's a few from my coilover install... This was a "quick shoot" also. And it was done with a simple point and shoot. No fancy camera here and no photoshop.
...I saw Hans' car last night in the rain and after. The pictures are nice but do not do it justice. Having said that, Ansel Adams and Annie Lebowitz working around the clock for six years couldn't make your GLI look better then Hans' Wagon from any sort of photo realistic standpoint. :cool:

#250 ·
This just got way to stupid.......

To clarify (since now you have to explain yourself completely):

I was all setup last night at the meet to take pictures of the wagon for the I guess you can call stance shots but of course as soon as I get everything prepared it starts to pour.

I couldn't get shots earlier in the day because the wagon was still in the shop and we were finishing up with the battery. Also the wagon was very dirty.

Also what most of you missed on my post was that the wheels are gone. They leave my possesion today after 7pm. In other words sold.

I dont have the luxury to be at home all day scratching my balls so I dont have the time to go out and take "decent" pictures.

Sooooooo, last night as we moved the meet to the Kendall Ale House I saw a parking garage, parked the wagon and took pictures. I wasn't looking for anything fancy (ask Manny cuz he was there with me). I just set the camera with the tripod and took a couple of shots.

The pictures are raw pictures or unedited. All I did was resize them and link them to photobucket last night before I went to sleep.

And if you are asking yourself what are the pictures for just follow here...
http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?5008467-DTS-Coilover-Review!!!

#272 ·
lol jorge its only got that OEN look still, but u got chip an lil stuff done here an there....

an they just keep getting better an better.......

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.