Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 47 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast
    Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 2002

    Thread: ........::::stance thread::::...........

    1. Member
      Join Date
      Mar 13th, 2011
      Location
      Mertztown PA
      Posts
      982
      Vehicles
      97 golf gl, 95 vr6 passat wagon, 85 chevy, 78 blazer, 89 iroc, 84 s10, 99 gti
      03-29-2012 10:57 PM #1151
      Quote Originally Posted by vwjoem View Post
      you car looks good in green too
      specs on those wheels and adapters or spacers???
      VRalliance#169

    2. Member Joel Goodson's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 24th, 2009
      Location
      North of Philly
      Posts
      10,424
      Vehicles
      '92 4dr Golf - '01 A4Q - '12 Jetta SE
      03-30-2012 10:03 PM #1152
      Quote Originally Posted by Das_Boost View Post
      I sees what you did there. And approve.


      trend setter? or starter?
      I dont really see it as being the same. Mine is the true font and correct size. I didnt think of your car when I came up with the Syncno idea. Was playing on the BB5 ( fake as ****) replica idea. Yours is a pretty decent idea though. I can dig it.

      Your car is looking pretty good btw.
      NOTHING LEAVES STOCK
      ^^^General maintenance to high end custom builds.^^^
      ----COLLECTIVE EAST----
      ---Fifteen52---

    3. Member Das_Boost's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 25th, 2004
      Location
      Central OH
      Posts
      2,475
      Vehicles
      10 GTI / 93 Corrado
      03-30-2012 10:36 PM #1153
      Quote Originally Posted by Joel Goodson View Post
      I dont really see it as being the same. Mine is the true font and correct size. I didnt think of your car when I came up with the Syncno idea. Was playing on the BB5 ( fake as ****) replica idea. Yours is a pretty decent idea though. I can dig it.

      Your car is looking pretty good btw.
      haha BB5, i totally forgot about those lmao

      yeah, i took artistic license and altered the true font to flow better in my opinion, and i enlarged it to follow the lines in the tail lights. i have a feeling based on the number of pm's requesting more made, and you doing your own take, this is going to be the new "trend" here... oh well, you and i can be OG

      i do like your play on it as well! what would be even funnier is if you ran the rear setup [beam, hubs, suspension, etc] for the camber and look, but without the awd, people would be so confused, well, more-so than they are now btw, love white wagons... if i had to do it all over again, i'd get a white wagon. have a soft spot for them **cough-cough-yours & synclo's-cough-cough**

      and thanks! i'm missing mine something fierce right now...
      Quote Originally Posted by Torsten View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by dapucker1 View Post
      bbs suck
      only if you dont have them
      Quote Originally Posted by Joel Goodson View Post
      Buy wheels that fit. Its not hard. Well, to some it is.

    4. Banned dubinsincuwereindiapers's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 16th, 2008
      Location
      InYourMom
      Posts
      13,394
      Vehicles
      Bugatti Veyron
      03-30-2012 10:43 PM #1154
      scene drama

    5. 03-31-2012 11:14 AM #1155
      Quote Originally Posted by coolalex View Post
      Just get bags and rs so you can be original like everyone else on the tex
      ouch...

      Quote Originally Posted by Das_Boost View Post

      i do like your play on it as well! what would be even funnier is if you ran the rear setup [beam, hubs, suspension, etc] for the camber and look, but without the awd, people would be so confused,[/B][/I]
      funny thing is, people dont even know what a true syncro is anyway. so it really wouldnt make a difference haha.
      Last edited by Synclo; 03-31-2012 at 11:16 AM.
      "Jacques Cousteau could never get this low."
      PVW - 05/09

    6. Member Das_Boost's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 25th, 2004
      Location
      Central OH
      Posts
      2,475
      Vehicles
      10 GTI / 93 Corrado
      03-31-2012 12:46 PM #1156
      Quote Originally Posted by Synclo View Post
      funny thing is, people dont even know what a true syncro is anyway. so it really wouldnt make a difference haha.
      So true... Only like the 10 of us who are in this forum would get it lol

      By the way, got any new / recent pics of your wagon?
      Quote Originally Posted by Torsten View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by dapucker1 View Post
      bbs suck
      only if you dont have them
      Quote Originally Posted by Joel Goodson View Post
      Buy wheels that fit. Its not hard. Well, to some it is.

    7. Member 514rabbit's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 29th, 2007
      Location
      Canada, Montreal
      Posts
      344
      Vehicles
      '95 B4 VR6
      04-01-2012 12:45 AM #1157
      Every single time I see the pics of this car - I start drooling...

      Quote Originally Posted by psst97 View Post
      Hows abouts I post piczzz





      kamzcab86 4 prez!

    8. Member elmolovesvdub's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 4th, 2006
      Location
      Strong Island, NY
      Posts
      1,393
      Vehicles
      2013 Honda Odeyssey, Suzuki k5-GSXR1000
      04-01-2012 12:31 PM #1158
      some vettes action going on ..


    9. 04-01-2012 01:54 PM #1159
      My vr6:


    10. 04-01-2012 02:14 PM #1160
      Quote Originally Posted by Das_Boost View Post

      By the way, got any new / recent pics of your wagon?
      its in pieces
      "Jacques Cousteau could never get this low."
      PVW - 05/09

    11. Member Das_Boost's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 25th, 2004
      Location
      Central OH
      Posts
      2,475
      Vehicles
      10 GTI / 93 Corrado
      04-01-2012 02:32 PM #1161
      Quote Originally Posted by Synclo View Post
      its in pieces
      So is mine currently...





      Quote Originally Posted by Torsten View Post
      Quote Originally Posted by dapucker1 View Post
      bbs suck
      only if you dont have them
      Quote Originally Posted by Joel Goodson View Post
      Buy wheels that fit. Its not hard. Well, to some it is.

    12. Member Tuba-man's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 22nd, 2009
      Location
      Tampa, FL
      Posts
      347
      Vehicles
      1992 VW Passat GL
      04-01-2012 02:35 PM #1162
      Finally.







      GulfCoast€uros
      Tampa's Home for Euro Enthusiasts!

      Anyone want to trade a clean sedan for a wagon?

    13. Member ShouldaboughtaDub's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 7th, 2010
      Location
      Easton, PA
      Posts
      606
      Vehicles
      E36 M3
      04-01-2012 06:18 PM #1163


      Got some new shoes..car was filthy just finished control arms + helpers out. more rear low soon

    14. Member dirtychops's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 14th, 2004
      Location
      Mts of Western Maine
      Posts
      2,518
      Vehicles
      '92 Passat Variant, '92 WE Jetta, '87 4000CS, '79 LT28D, '79 T2 bus, '02 Jetta, '76 FJ40 & a truck
      04-01-2012 11:08 PM #1164
      Quote Originally Posted by locococo View Post
      My vr6:

      I usually don't like dual rounds, dark tinted tails or red at all but I love the way this one pulls it all off What are the wheels?

    15. Member demented_irony's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 25th, 2007
      Location
      Vancouver, BC
      Posts
      424
      Vehicles
      2001 Audi A6 2.7TT 6MT
      04-02-2012 12:00 AM #1165
      One from the Port Townsend Cruise:


    16. 04-02-2012 01:26 PM #1166
      dirtychops

      BBS rt 082

    17. Member 15inches's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 21st, 2010
      Location
      Fort Polk, LA / Dallas, TX
      Posts
      1,218
      Vehicles
      '96 B4 1Z TDI sedan, '12 Jetta TDI 6spd manual
      04-02-2012 01:41 PM #1167
      RMLs FTMFW

    18. Member dirtychops's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 14th, 2004
      Location
      Mts of Western Maine
      Posts
      2,518
      Vehicles
      '92 Passat Variant, '92 WE Jetta, '87 4000CS, '79 LT28D, '79 T2 bus, '02 Jetta, '76 FJ40 & a truck
      04-03-2012 12:50 AM #1168
      Quote Originally Posted by locococo View Post
      dirtychops

      BBS rt 082

    19. Member 91B3DUB's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 1st, 2010
      Location
      RDU
      Posts
      1,284
      Vehicles
      91 B3 passat VR6, 92 mk2 VR6
      04-06-2012 11:43 AM #1169
      oh yeah i love that car too! not a fan of red but this and that syncro wagon wear it well....very well!

    20. Member 91B3DUB's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 1st, 2010
      Location
      RDU
      Posts
      1,284
      Vehicles
      91 B3 passat VR6, 92 mk2 VR6
      04-06-2012 11:58 AM #1170
      im laughing on the inside but its a good laugh! nice stance tho!

    21. Member Golfwa78's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 3rd, 2008
      Location
      Norwood, MA
      Posts
      646
      Vehicles
      1991 Corrado G60, 1993 B3 Passat VR (sold), '13 Jetta Sportswagen TDI, 08 Acura MDX
      04-08-2012 01:41 PM #1171


    22. Member DasTeknoViking's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 25th, 2008
      Location
      Palatine, IL
      Posts
      1,950
      Vehicles
      B4 TDi, 08 GTi, 09 GTi-Wagon.
      04-10-2012 11:10 AM #1172
      Sorry for the thread jack, anyone in this thread running ST/KW V1 coils ? Bout to purchase a set and I'm worried it won't be low enough. Raceland Ultimo is back ordered and their spring rates are not Passat specific, IE same as the Golf/Jetta.

      Here is my jacked up stance

      Moda Sport on Bilstein TCs and Neuspeed SofSport

    23. Member dirtychops's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 14th, 2004
      Location
      Mts of Western Maine
      Posts
      2,518
      Vehicles
      '92 Passat Variant, '92 WE Jetta, '87 4000CS, '79 LT28D, '79 T2 bus, '02 Jetta, '76 FJ40 & a truck
      04-10-2012 01:14 PM #1173
      Quote Originally Posted by DasTeknoViking View Post
      Sorry for the thread jack, anyone in this thread running ST/KW V1 coils ? Bout to purchase a set and I'm worried it won't be low enough. Raceland Ultimo is back ordered and their spring rates are not Passat specific, IE same as the Golf/Jetta.
      I used KW variant 1's on my syncro. They'll go plenty low and the ride is top notch. All of my friends always said "I can't believe how nice the ride is with how low this sits". Not bouncy either. There was a good bit of thread left and my front lip sat under 2" off the pavement. I hope to buy a set for my wagon next month. gripmotorsports had the best price shipped. $1130 shipped from germany & at my house in a week.

      Last edited by dirtychops; 04-10-2012 at 01:16 PM.

    24. Member Joel Goodson's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 24th, 2009
      Location
      North of Philly
      Posts
      10,424
      Vehicles
      '92 4dr Golf - '01 A4Q - '12 Jetta SE
      04-11-2012 12:29 PM #1174
      Quote Originally Posted by dirtychops View Post
      I used KW variant 1's on my syncro. They'll go plenty low and the ride is top notch. All of my friends always said "I can't believe how nice the ride is with how low this sits". Not bouncy either. There was a good bit of thread left and my front lip sat under 2" off the pavement. I hope to buy a set for my wagon next month. gripmotorsports had the best price shipped. $1130 shipped from germany & at my house in a week.

      ANY COILOVERS FROM THE MK2/3 CHASSIS WILL RIDE BETTER ON A B3/4 BECAUSE THE SHOCK BODIES ARE SHORTER FROM THE GET GO.......

      My wagon still has three inches of threads to go down with the helpers still installed. When people FINALLY realize this and stop wasting money on high end coilovers for these cars will be the day.

      Hopefully the same day everybody realizes their Vette wheels LOOK TERRIBLE.
      NOTHING LEAVES STOCK
      ^^^General maintenance to high end custom builds.^^^
      ----COLLECTIVE EAST----
      ---Fifteen52---

    25. Member perickomx's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 13th, 2007
      Location
      Tijuana, Mexico
      Posts
      1,797
      Vehicles
      97 Jetta GLX, 80 Caddy Vr6, 98 Gti VR6 x2
      04-11-2012 03:16 PM #1175
      Quote Originally Posted by Das_Boost View Post
      So true... Only like the 10 of us who are in this forum would get it lol

      By the way, got any new / recent pics of your wagon?


      i hope to be on that 10 ahahaha, i now what a syncro it is

      any way ........ more pics of the wagon

      regards guys.
      Westside Mexico: www.westsidemexico.com

      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WSMexico

      We all have a secret, at least under the hood!!

    Page 47 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •