1a & b. Central Electroncis > Auto Lock and Unlock doors - when the vehicle is started, the doors will automatically lock; when the vehicle is turned off, the doors will automatically unlock.
1. Open VCDS and click on “SELECT” under Select Control Module. You should have a screen like below, if not, contact the friendly and helpful staff at Ross-Tech.
2. Now, since we are accessing the options for the Central Electronics module, click “09-Cent.Electr.”
3. At this point, we will be clicking “Coding – 07”
4. A box like below should pop up. DO NOT SIMPLY COPY MY LONG CODE. Click “Long Coding Helper.”
5. Below you will have the option to enable or disable each of these. They are Bit 1 and Bit 2 of Byte 0.
6. When you are done, hit “Exit.”
7. Now, hit “Do it!”
8. It should say “Coding Accepted.”
9. Congratulations, you are done!