Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Results 1 to 35 of 72

    Thread: FS: 1997 Passat VR6 rebuilt (LOW+BORBET TYPE As)

    1. Member amoney123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2008
      Location
      Westerly, RI
      Posts
      273
      Vehicles
      2002 BMW 530i, 1997 Passat VR6(sold)
      09-08-2010 05:36 PM #1
      SOLD!
      Last edited by amoney123; 08-19-2012 at 02:11 PM. Reason: new stock rims with it

    2. Member SpaceHamster's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 26th, 2004
      Location
      Pompton Lakes, NJ
      Posts
      1,613
      Vehicles
      1996 VR6 Passat, 2003 1.8T Passat
      09-09-2010 12:04 PM #2
      Wow I am surprised the Borbet Type A's look really good on your car. Usually not a fan. Anyway Good luck with the sale man

    3. Member amoney123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2008
      Location
      Westerly, RI
      Posts
      273
      Vehicles
      2002 BMW 530i, 1997 Passat VR6(sold)
      09-09-2010 05:14 PM #3

    4. Member amoney123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2008
      Location
      Westerly, RI
      Posts
      273
      Vehicles
      2002 BMW 530i, 1997 Passat VR6(sold)
      09-10-2010 04:30 PM #4
      bump!

    5. Member amoney123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2008
      Location
      Westerly, RI
      Posts
      273
      Vehicles
      2002 BMW 530i, 1997 Passat VR6(sold)
      09-11-2010 04:38 PM #5
      up!

    6. Member amoney123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2008
      Location
      Westerly, RI
      Posts
      273
      Vehicles
      2002 BMW 530i, 1997 Passat VR6(sold)
      09-12-2010 04:29 PM #6
      bump!

    7. Junior Member Flat_Line's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 19th, 2010
      Location
      Maryland
      Posts
      72
      Vehicles
      2006 Audi A6Q
      09-13-2010 12:58 PM #7
      No way you'll sell with that high price....just saying!

    8. Member amoney123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2008
      Location
      Westerly, RI
      Posts
      273
      Vehicles
      2002 BMW 530i, 1997 Passat VR6(sold)
      09-15-2010 06:41 PM #8
      $5000 bump

    9. Member stretcharms337's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 5th, 2008
      Location
      Va
      Posts
      700
      Vehicles
      mk1 truck, B6 a4 avant(for sale)
      09-17-2010 12:11 PM #9
      any trades?

    10. Member dano17's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 23rd, 2008
      Location
      Mohrsville, Pa
      Posts
      3,892
      Vehicles
      Ballin 328i
      09-18-2010 12:17 AM #10
      Tade me your wheels!
      Quote Originally Posted by rimmy
      wheels come and go, but rimz are forever.

    11. Member amoney123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2008
      Location
      Westerly, RI
      Posts
      273
      Vehicles
      2002 BMW 530i, 1997 Passat VR6(sold)
      09-18-2010 03:40 PM #11
      open to trades!

    12. Member amoney123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2008
      Location
      Westerly, RI
      Posts
      273
      Vehicles
      2002 BMW 530i, 1997 Passat VR6(sold)
      09-19-2010 01:01 PM #12
      let see some more nice offers!

    13. Member
      Join Date
      Aug 27th, 2010
      Location
      poconos
      Posts
      330
      Vehicles
      95 golf,98 jetta,95 jetta,97 golf...im a mk3 king lol
      09-20-2010 08:49 AM #13
      $2000??? Is more reasonable srry to say

    14. Member amoney123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2008
      Location
      Westerly, RI
      Posts
      273
      Vehicles
      2002 BMW 530i, 1997 Passat VR6(sold)
      09-20-2010 01:12 PM #14
      Quote Originally Posted by vwdubbb View Post
      $2000??? Is more reasonable srry to say
      yeah right thats less then what the rebuild cost.

    15. Member amoney123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2008
      Location
      Westerly, RI
      Posts
      273
      Vehicles
      2002 BMW 530i, 1997 Passat VR6(sold)
      09-21-2010 04:16 PM #15
      bump

    16. Banned
      Join Date
      Aug 15th, 2010
      Location
      Ny Queens
      Posts
      37
      09-21-2010 07:12 PM #16
      im watching this. if u get close to ur asking price, ill put my wagon for sale!!! free bump from me..

    17. Member MyCarIsRed's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 9th, 2004
      Location
      Penrose, CO
      Posts
      4,102
      Vehicles
      90 jetta coupe vr, 99 passat wagon
      09-21-2010 07:59 PM #17
      what blue book are you looking at?!

      http://www.kbb.com/used-cars/volkswa...mileage=142000

      you're asking WAAAAY more than the car is worth. the peeling clear coat drops the value pretty significantly unfortunately. KBB lists your cars value at around $1500 not $7000. that is absurd. it's a 15 year old volkswagen man.

      even if you listed the car with 28k miles on it (which is a lie) kbb still only suggests $3500. you need to list it as a private seller, not a suggested retail. you aren't selling this through a dealership.

    18. Member amoney123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2008
      Location
      Westerly, RI
      Posts
      273
      Vehicles
      2002 BMW 530i, 1997 Passat VR6(sold)
      09-22-2010 12:38 AM #18
      Quote Originally Posted by MyCarIsRed View Post
      what blue book are you looking at?!

      http://www.kbb.com/used-cars/volkswa...mileage=142000

      you're asking WAAAAY more than the car is worth. the peeling clear coat drops the value pretty significantly unfortunately. KBB lists your cars value at around $1500 not $7000. that is absurd. it's a 15 year old volkswagen man.

      even if you listed the car with 28k miles on it (which is a lie) kbb still only suggests $3500. you need to list it as a private seller, not a suggested retail. you aren't selling this through a dealership.
      thanks for the input kid.
      http://www.kbb.com/used-cars/volkswa...&mileage=28000

    19. Member MyCarIsRed's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 9th, 2004
      Location
      Penrose, CO
      Posts
      4,102
      Vehicles
      90 jetta coupe vr, 99 passat wagon
      09-22-2010 01:09 AM #19
      the car DOESN'T have 28,000 miles. just because the engine is a rebuilt engine doesn't change the fact that the body, suspension, interior, and everything else under the hood belongs to a car with 145,000 miles. besides the point, you just posted a car value of $4500... you said it was worth $7000... hard to figure out where that number came from. do yourself a favor... look in the classifieds and see what comparable cars are being sold at. $1500-2500. good luck with your sale "kid". you're definitely gonna need it if you plan on keeping your price that high.

      again... here is the price guide for a car with the mileage you have listed in the ACTUAL condition (you had it listed as excellent which is pretty laughable)

      http://www.kbb.com/used-cars/volkswa...=145000#survey
      Last edited by MyCarIsRed; 09-22-2010 at 01:12 AM.

    20. Member amoney123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2008
      Location
      Westerly, RI
      Posts
      273
      Vehicles
      2002 BMW 530i, 1997 Passat VR6(sold)
      09-22-2010 02:35 AM #20
      Quote Originally Posted by MyCarIsRed View Post
      the car DOESN'T have 28,000 miles. just because the engine is a rebuilt engine doesn't change the fact that the body, suspension, interior, and everything else under the hood belongs to a car with 145,000 miles. besides the point, you just posted a car value of $4500... you said it was worth $7000... hard to figure out where that number came from. do yourself a favor... look in the classifieds and see what comparable cars are being sold at. $1500-2500. good luck with your sale "kid". you're definitely gonna need it if you plan on keeping your price that high.

      again... here is the price guide for a car with the mileage you have listed in the ACTUAL condition (you had it listed as excellent which is pretty laughable)

      http://www.kbb.com/used-cars/volkswa...=145000#survey
      are you dumb? my wheels and suspension alone are worth more than those prices. sorry i don't understand what you are trying to prove here. everything under the hood is redone, timing, waterpump, powersteering bracket, the suspension has less than 1000 miles on it. so please go **** off. thanks i don't really care what you have to say.
      Last edited by amoney123; 09-22-2010 at 02:52 AM.

    21. Member MyCarIsRed's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 9th, 2004
      Location
      Penrose, CO
      Posts
      4,102
      Vehicles
      90 jetta coupe vr, 99 passat wagon
      09-22-2010 12:21 PM #21
      well then good luck never selling your car.

    22. Member amoney123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2008
      Location
      Westerly, RI
      Posts
      273
      Vehicles
      2002 BMW 530i, 1997 Passat VR6(sold)
      09-23-2010 02:51 PM #22
      bump! ***gots don't post on my thread thanks!

    23. Member amoney123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2008
      Location
      Westerly, RI
      Posts
      273
      Vehicles
      2002 BMW 530i, 1997 Passat VR6(sold)
      09-24-2010 07:07 PM #23
      bump

    24. Member amoney123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2008
      Location
      Westerly, RI
      Posts
      273
      Vehicles
      2002 BMW 530i, 1997 Passat VR6(sold)
      09-25-2010 02:18 PM #24

    25. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Aug 24th, 2009
      Location
      Poughquag, NY
      Posts
      51
      Vehicles
      1992 Audi URs4
      09-25-2010 05:06 PM #25
      if you still have this car in two weeks when i get my financial aid refund i will take it off your hands.

    26. Member amoney123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2008
      Location
      Westerly, RI
      Posts
      273
      Vehicles
      2002 BMW 530i, 1997 Passat VR6(sold)
      09-26-2010 03:10 AM #26
      Quote Originally Posted by 92AudiURS4 View Post
      if you still have this car in two weeks when i get my financial aid refund i will take it off your hands.
      sounds good dude, let me know!

    27. Member vr6corrado16's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 3rd, 2010
      Location
      Enola Pa.
      Posts
      226
      Vehicles
      84 Vw rabbit L
      09-26-2010 10:50 AM #27
      It looks sick with those wheels

    28. Member amoney123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2008
      Location
      Westerly, RI
      Posts
      273
      Vehicles
      2002 BMW 530i, 1997 Passat VR6(sold)
      09-26-2010 03:50 PM #28
      thanks man!

      BUMP!

    29. Member amoney123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2008
      Location
      Westerly, RI
      Posts
      273
      Vehicles
      2002 BMW 530i, 1997 Passat VR6(sold)
      09-27-2010 03:27 PM #29
      UP!

    30. Member amoney123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2008
      Location
      Westerly, RI
      Posts
      273
      Vehicles
      2002 BMW 530i, 1997 Passat VR6(sold)
      09-27-2010 07:42 PM #30
      up!

    31. Member Marc1987's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 23rd, 2010
      Location
      Westerly, RI
      Posts
      1,133
      Vehicles
      2000 jetta gl
      09-27-2010 09:39 PM #31
      dude who are you..im from westerly, and have never seen that beast lol, i was looking for thos wheels foreverrrrrrrrrrrr gimie em! i used to drive the black LOUD mk3 in westerly, now i rock the white mk4 with black wheels

    32. Member amoney123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2008
      Location
      Westerly, RI
      Posts
      273
      Vehicles
      2002 BMW 530i, 1997 Passat VR6(sold)
      09-27-2010 09:44 PM #32
      Quote Originally Posted by Marc1987 View Post
      dude who are you..im from westerly, and have never seen that beast lol, i was looking for thos wheels foreverrrrrrrrrrrr gimie em! i used to drive the black LOUD mk3 in westerly, now i rock the white mk4 with black wheels
      Andrew Monroe holla at me.

      not sure ive seen your car, i know of a white mk4 with a body kit and white wheels haha
      Last edited by amoney123; 09-27-2010 at 09:48 PM.

    33. Member Marc1987's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 23rd, 2010
      Location
      Westerly, RI
      Posts
      1,133
      Vehicles
      2000 jetta gl
      09-27-2010 09:57 PM #33
      Quote Originally Posted by amoney123 View Post
      Andrew Monroe holla at me.

      not sure ive seen your car, i know of a white mk4 with a body kit and white wheels haha

      i just painted my wheels black..and that other white one with the body kit is FUUGGLLLYYYY...andrew manroe? dude where you that chubby kid from highschool?

      my name is marc gillheeney..was good friends with tony asian,chad rodman,ryan bowdy..sean goodale...remember me? i hope i got the right kid here haha..

    34. Member amoney123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2008
      Location
      Westerly, RI
      Posts
      273
      Vehicles
      2002 BMW 530i, 1997 Passat VR6(sold)
      09-27-2010 10:01 PM #34
      Quote Originally Posted by Marc1987 View Post
      i just painted my wheels black..and that other white one with the body kit is FUUGGLLLYYYY...andrew manroe? dude where you that chubby kid from highschool?

      my name is marc gillheeney..was good friends with tony asian,chad rodman,ryan bowdy..sean goodale...remember me? i hope i got the right kid here haha..
      haha yeah man

    35. Member Marc1987's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 23rd, 2010
      Location
      Westerly, RI
      Posts
      1,133
      Vehicles
      2000 jetta gl
      09-27-2010 10:07 PM #35
      ahhh no ****, im glad i found another dubber in westerly, all i know from westerly that rock dubs are me,you,chris hatch, alexi..and someone else i forgot..dude do you still drive the passat? iv never seen it, and i fu**in loooove the borbets..i want em now! ill give ya some steelies homie lol..

    Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •