Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FREE SHIPPING ON EXHAUSTS: Magnaflow, NEUSPEED and Techtonics!

1. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      11-17-2011 07:29 PM #36
      Quote Originally Posted by Yak Meat View Post
      Yeah so no pm... how about answering the question i posed??
      We do not have a PM from you, I'm sorry. As far as a sound clip; we'll see if we can find one and post it when we do.

Feel free to give us a *call* if you have any other questions. Ask for Chris when you call; he'll be more than happy to assist you.

2. Member
      Vehicles
      '04 R32 w/ HPA FT400 w/ UM tune - '95GTIVR6 - '02 TTQuattro
      12-22-2011 08:35 PM #37
      Does this system pass gas better than the stock unit? Would it perform better on a car with a turbo or is it too restrictive?

3. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      12-27-2011 04:59 PM #38
      Quote Originally Posted by Arizman3 View Post
      Does this system pass gas better than the stock unit? Would it perform better on a car with a turbo or is it too restrictive?
      Yes, it does better "gas" than the stock unit. As far as a turbo car, yes, in theory, they'll work great, but depending on the size snail you're using, you might be better suited to go with a custom 3" system. I believe HPA, the famed turbocharging authority for the R32 platforms, makes a system for their turbo cars. Give them a ring.

4. 04-24-2012 01:47 AM #39
      Magnaflow on my supercharged r sounds absolutely reDIcuLOus!

EVERYONE LOVES IT!

the fight between the jet sounding whine of the blower and the ferocious roar of the exhaust is.... well..... ORGASMIC!

I've litterally had people walking up to me when i pull into a parkade and asking me what the F**K i've done to my car. And I tell them supercharger makes the whine and exhaust is the growling and they look at me with this weird face and ask "is it even LEGAL?" and I just say, "i don't think there is a law about not allowing a car to sound so freakishly awesome!"

5. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      05-01-2012 05:36 PM #40
      Quote Originally Posted by rdwong View Post
      Magnaflow on my supercharged r sounds absolutely reDIcuLOus!

EVERYONE LOVES IT!

the fight between the jet sounding whine of the blower and the ferocious roar of the exhaust is.... well..... ORGASMIC!

I've litterally had people walking up to me when i pull into a parkade and asking me what the F**K i've done to my car. And I tell them supercharger makes the whine and exhaust is the growling and they look at me with this weird face and ask "is it even LEGAL?" and I just say, "i don't think there is a law about not allowing a car to sound so freakishly awesome!"

6. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      06-14-2012 09:05 AM #41
      Thank you for the orders thus far. For better, quicker and a more streamlined way of offering communication and customer service, please email us through our site rather than sending us a PM. Thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12