Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 4 of 91 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    Results 76 to 100 of 2254

    Thread: Girls with Dubs?

    1. Member dangerkart's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 12th, 2010
      Location
      vancouver, wa
      Posts
      3,463
      Vehicles
      Diesels. Lots of diesels.
      10-06-2010 11:41 AM #76
      Quote Originally Posted by neverfolloww View Post
      i didnt read the name, i just saw noobs with boobs. im just messing around but just because i dont have $$ doesnt mean i dont know about cars
      yes it does now back to the kitchen with you

    2. Member my1stgolf's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 31st, 2006
      Location
      levittown pa
      Posts
      2,939
      Vehicles
      87 gti 16v - 2013 jetta 2.0 - 96 jetta glx vr6 - 2008 rabbit 2.5
      10-06-2010 11:53 AM #77
      Quote Originally Posted by dangerkart View Post
      yes it does now back to the kitchen with you
      how about u take your 1.8t that doesnt really get you laid especailly cuz its in your sig and go hate somewhere else. you dont need money to know about cars. my friend just build an 83 rabbit and it cost him about 500 bucks to make it look and drive almost good as new. he bought the car back from a friend for $100. got an aba bottom end from a friend. built the engine with spare parts he had layin around all of which he could of gotten from a junkyard . did a bunch of easy body work and painted the whole thing himself. The car easily made it down to h20 and was a hit on the stip... dont tell people you dont know that they dont know about cars .... girls we may have to show the boys up with our knowledge soon.... which i will gladly help with when i start my aba swap

    3. Member GliGirlDriver's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 15th, 2009
      Location
      NH
      Posts
      1,952
      Vehicles
      2003 GLI VR6
      10-06-2010 11:55 AM #78
      faceoff
      ------------
      IG - dersbeboss

    4. Member dangerkart's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 12th, 2010
      Location
      vancouver, wa
      Posts
      3,463
      Vehicles
      Diesels. Lots of diesels.
      10-06-2010 12:05 PM #79
      Quote Originally Posted by my1stgolf View Post
      how about u take your 1.8t that doesnt really get you laid especailly cuz its in your sig and go hate somewhere else. you dont need money to know about cars. my friend just build an 83 rabbit and it cost him about 500 bucks to make it look and drive almost good as new. he bought the car back from a friend for $100. got an aba bottom end from a friend. built the engine with spare parts he had layin around all of which he could of gotten from a junkyard . did a bunch of easy body work and painted the whole thing himself. The car easily made it down to h20 and was a hit on the stip... dont tell people you dont know that they dont know about cars .... girls we may have to show the boys up with our knowledge soon.... which i will gladly help with when i start my aba swap
      i think my boyfriend would disagree on my car getting me laid..

      anyways.. the internet.. it's that ****ing serious ;p dream big, go vote or something

    5. Member my1stgolf's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 31st, 2006
      Location
      levittown pa
      Posts
      2,939
      Vehicles
      87 gti 16v - 2013 jetta 2.0 - 96 jetta glx vr6 - 2008 rabbit 2.5
      10-06-2010 12:07 PM #80
      hahahhahahaha .....a crap im going back to the freakin kitchen

    6. Member dangerkart's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 12th, 2010
      Location
      vancouver, wa
      Posts
      3,463
      Vehicles
      Diesels. Lots of diesels.
      10-06-2010 12:08 PM #81
      Quote Originally Posted by my1stgolf View Post
      hahahhahahaha .....a crap im going back to the freakin kitchen
      honey, will you bring me back a cliff bar?

    7. Member my1stgolf's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 31st, 2006
      Location
      levittown pa
      Posts
      2,939
      Vehicles
      87 gti 16v - 2013 jetta 2.0 - 96 jetta glx vr6 - 2008 rabbit 2.5
      10-06-2010 12:10 PM #82
      Quote Originally Posted by dangerkart View Post
      honey, will you bring me back a cliff bar?
      no problem would u like a fresh as well

    8. Member GliGirlDriver's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 15th, 2009
      Location
      NH
      Posts
      1,952
      Vehicles
      2003 GLI VR6
      10-06-2010 12:30 PM #83
      I'll take a with my !
      faceoff
      ------------
      IG - dersbeboss

    9. Member my1stgolf's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 31st, 2006
      Location
      levittown pa
      Posts
      2,939
      Vehicles
      87 gti 16v - 2013 jetta 2.0 - 96 jetta glx vr6 - 2008 rabbit 2.5
      10-06-2010 12:36 PM #84

    10. Member
      Join Date
      Sep 29th, 2010
      Location
      uk
      Posts
      285
      Vehicles
      2000 MK4 1.8T GTI
      10-06-2010 03:17 PM #85
      i wish the uk had girl dubbers
      -- VDUB FOR LIFE --
      Check out my music on youtube
      http://www.youtube.com/Dj5parks
      or search Dj 5parks in any good search engine

    11. Member my1stgolf's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 31st, 2006
      Location
      levittown pa
      Posts
      2,939
      Vehicles
      87 gti 16v - 2013 jetta 2.0 - 96 jetta glx vr6 - 2008 rabbit 2.5
      10-08-2010 08:19 AM #86
      Quote Originally Posted by dj5parks View Post
      i wish the uk had girl dubbers

    12. Member
      Join Date
      Sep 29th, 2010
      Location
      uk
      Posts
      285
      Vehicles
      2000 MK4 1.8T GTI
      10-08-2010 11:11 AM #87
      where i live in the uk i only no of 1 girl with a dub and lets say shes not hot
      -- VDUB FOR LIFE --
      Check out my music on youtube
      http://www.youtube.com/Dj5parks
      or search Dj 5parks in any good search engine

    13. Member GliGirlDriver's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 15th, 2009
      Location
      NH
      Posts
      1,952
      Vehicles
      2003 GLI VR6
      10-08-2010 11:15 AM #88
      Quote Originally Posted by dj5parks View Post
      where i live in the uk i only no of 1 girl with a dub and lets say shes not hot
      ha. even though I don't swing that way, I kinda wish that there were even more "girl vw drivers" around..theres more but still, the guys take up about 90%..and it stinks having them just think of you as 'one of the guys' just b.c your into cars and shows etc..car girls are girly too!
      faceoff
      ------------
      IG - dersbeboss

    14. Member my1stgolf's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 31st, 2006
      Location
      levittown pa
      Posts
      2,939
      Vehicles
      87 gti 16v - 2013 jetta 2.0 - 96 jetta glx vr6 - 2008 rabbit 2.5
      10-08-2010 12:48 PM #89
      Quote Originally Posted by GTIGirlDriver View Post
      ha. even though I don't swing that way, I kinda wish that there were even more "girl vw drivers" around..theres more but still, the guys take up about 90%..and it stinks having them just think of you as 'one of the guys' just b.c your into cars and shows etc..car girls are girly too!
      um.... me=not girly and i do swing that way. however i like it when i see girly girls that work on there own cars. I cannot stand a girl who drives a vw but her bf basically did everything and she just gets in and drives. The one exception is if he built the car as a gift to her thats different. ( josh @ NLS. )Otherwise get the **** out of this thread if your bf does all your work.. sorry for a lil hate just would like a little repect for working on my own sh!t ya know. Ladies we need to start postin stuff up that we have been doing. I should have some pics up this weekend i just snagged an 84 rabbit off craigslist for $250. Gona be a winter project.

    15. 10-08-2010 02:20 PM #90
      Oh Hi!

      I've had 5 VWs. My last was a MkIV GTI 1.8T that I did a K04 turbo swap on, lots of supporting engine mods and so forth. Mainly engine work was done, just some minor aesthetics otherwise like euro bumpers, 4 motion valences, Emphase skirts etc...etc...



      I never really got a chance to finish it, but it was a blast to drive. I only wanted to have one project car on the go, so I sold the MkIV so I could have more time/financial resources to devote to building my MkII




      Anyways, back when I first joined here there weren't many other girls that were really into it (but definitely still some with sick cars) . Lots of girls whose boyfriends built their cars seem to pop up, but it's always cool to see more girls who know their stuff 'round here. Unfortunately this thread is like many of the other "girls with vws" threads and has more drama than necessary. Relax, yo.

      Cheers
      Last edited by Moofluffen; 10-08-2010 at 02:28 PM.

    16. Member my1stgolf's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 31st, 2006
      Location
      levittown pa
      Posts
      2,939
      Vehicles
      87 gti 16v - 2013 jetta 2.0 - 96 jetta glx vr6 - 2008 rabbit 2.5
      10-08-2010 02:37 PM #91
      HAHAHAHA no drama silly all fun ... thats a clean ass mk2

    17. 10-08-2010 02:48 PM #92
      Quote Originally Posted by my1stgolf View Post
      HAHAHAHA no drama silly all fun ... thats a clean ass mk2
      Thanks, but the photo does hide alot. The car has a very long way to go yet.

    18. Member my1stgolf's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 31st, 2006
      Location
      levittown pa
      Posts
      2,939
      Vehicles
      87 gti 16v - 2013 jetta 2.0 - 96 jetta glx vr6 - 2008 rabbit 2.5
      10-08-2010 04:30 PM #93
      Quote Originally Posted by Moofluffen View Post
      Thanks, but the photo does hide alot. The car has a very long way to go yet.
      those wheels are really sick too

      i watch and wait for me pics from u please

    19. 10-08-2010 04:37 PM #94
      Quote Originally Posted by my1stgolf View Post
      those wheels are really sick too

      i watch and wait for me pics from u please
      Yeah, the Zenders pretty much make the car right now lol

      Most of the recent pics can be found here:

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...cks.-New-Pics.

      Or on Flickr (same username)

    20. Member vdubEVA's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 7th, 2007
      Location
      warrington, pa
      Posts
      714
      Vehicles
      mk3 2.low
      10-09-2010 10:20 AM #95
      woohoo trace im posting ! i didnt know this thread existed . .
      BlitzkriegForBoobies2O12
      presented by Counter Kultur
      August 18th

    21. Member GliGirlDriver's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 15th, 2009
      Location
      NH
      Posts
      1,952
      Vehicles
      2003 GLI VR6
      10-12-2010 09:41 AM #96
      Quote Originally Posted by my1stgolf View Post
      um.... me=not girly and i do swing that way. however i like it when i see girly girls that work on there own cars. I cannot stand a girl who drives a vw but her bf basically did everything and she just gets in and drives. The one exception is if he built the car as a gift to her thats different. ( josh @ NLS. )Otherwise get the **** out of this thread if your bf does all your work.. sorry for a lil hate just would like a little repect for working on my own sh!t ya know. Ladies we need to start postin stuff up that we have been doing. I should have some pics up this weekend i just snagged an :screwy.
      its all good to hate a little..I happen to be a girly girl that works on my own car, I don't even have a boyfriend..I was just mentioning that I hate when my guy friends consider me as 'one of the guys' just b.c I do work on my car and I am girly lol


      Quote Originally Posted by my1stgolf View Post
      84 rabbit off craigslist for $250. Gona be a winter project.
      faceoff
      ------------
      IG - dersbeboss

    22. Member my1stgolf's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 31st, 2006
      Location
      levittown pa
      Posts
      2,939
      Vehicles
      87 gti 16v - 2013 jetta 2.0 - 96 jetta glx vr6 - 2008 rabbit 2.5
      10-12-2010 09:47 AM #97
      Quote Originally Posted by vdubEVA View Post
      woohoo trace im posting ! i didnt know this thread existed . .
      oh yes it does and i hope it stays alive

    23. Member my1stgolf's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 31st, 2006
      Location
      levittown pa
      Posts
      2,939
      Vehicles
      87 gti 16v - 2013 jetta 2.0 - 96 jetta glx vr6 - 2008 rabbit 2.5
      10-12-2010 09:55 AM #98






      new toy engines out for rebuild...

    24. Member lowpassat's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 15th, 2008
      Location
      montreal, canada
      Posts
      739
      10-12-2010 11:18 AM #99
      girls with vw! that is totaly a perfect match!!!

      i wish we have more vw enthousiasts around montreal like all you girls!

      keep up your good work!



      now we can all agree on one thing: post more pictures of your rides!

    25. Member dangerkart's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 12th, 2010
      Location
      vancouver, wa
      Posts
      3,463
      Vehicles
      Diesels. Lots of diesels.
      10-12-2010 11:52 AM #100
      currently in the driveway:
      just picked up this lovely gal. she sits mostly stock at the moment. blown struts = now 23" proudly off the ground ;D 2002 gls 1.8t

      the day the dangerkart came home (notice the 4873598567 dutch bros. stickers )

      sitting next to the dangerkart dead and lifeless in the driveway is the 2001.5 s4

      and just traded the mk2 vr6 for a more reliable mk1 bunbun


      we also have a 79 westfalia vagagon, and a 2001 bright green metallic 2.slow jetta but i don't have pictures of them.. basically that's our fleet.
      Last edited by dangerkart; 10-12-2010 at 11:55 AM.

    Page 4 of 91 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •