Thanks man. You'll probably be a bit mad to learn that I got it for $700 Its going on 198k miles and has its dents and dings. Pictures help her out a lot as the paint is very tornado pink in areas. Also the tires are 205 60 r15's. I have a set of bbs's for it though and can't decide which ones I wanna keep.
Some shots from this weekend i took ,
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...37446261_n.jpg cell phone pick i took this morning of my friends 90
A new challenger appears
Last edited by Tom FTW; 05-28-2012 at 09:34 PM.
1. "Wheels" and you better not get them until your subframe is hitting pebbles
2. Get rid of body lines, don't add new ones
3. If you post a sob story, you must follow with tits.
4. It's "Mark IV" not "Em Kay IV"
5. Your car is irrelevant. People only like you because of your post count.
Well it took three models, three photographers, three photo shoots, and the post processing of thousands of photos but I finally finished my photo book project of my Cabriolet. I won't post all of those photos but I did create a slide show of the book, and here are some of those pages:
The whole slideshow, for those who are interested is here:
Last edited by espressomac; 06-11-2012 at 06:59 PM.