Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast
    Results 26 to 50 of 1668

    Thread: 8V Society (NEW **OFFICIAL**)

    1. Member strykr24's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 31st, 2010
      Location
      North Augusta, SC
      Posts
      1,672
      Vehicles
      New: '00 328Ci... Old: 03 Jetta 2.slow
      10-14-2010 09:42 PM #26
      Very nice and organized now. Hopefully I can get some pics this weekend of my stock POS (but I love her). Glad to see the society is still kicking.

      Did ihatestickers.com ever come back with anything???

    2. Member riddie's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 28th, 2008
      Location
      414
      Posts
      2,357
      Vehicles
      2001 Golf 2.OMG, 89 Triple White Cabby
      10-14-2010 10:26 PM #27
      #1025? 2001 4d Golf GLS w/ garbage pictures




      FK Coils
      Stock steelies/hubcaps
      OEM 25th E-Codes w/ Leveling
      OEM Hood Bra
      OEM Orange fender markers
      Black painted bumper markers
      Yakima roof rack w/basketcase and viper bike mount
      Stubby
      Suede headliner/plaid doorcards
      Beginnings of a shaved bay (deleted wash bottle/SAI,relay box relocated)
      White intake manifold
      Custom Short Ram
      ****ed up Rocker panels
      Plans:
      Finish my wheels
      SKIRTS!
      LIPS!
      VMAXX dampening coils?
      Relocate Battery and Power Steering, Delete Evap


      Quote Originally Posted by Skippy C View Post

      #24 2005 Golf GLS


      Ay man we passed eachother at UWM, we def gotta get a photo shoot goin next week or something. I got off all week from work lets make it happen And you missed a pretty epic 2 days down there. Cracked my oil pan on Hartford and Downer, theres a trail of oil all the way down Hartford from me. Me and my pal replaced my pan on the side of the street next morning

    3. Member O_Matt's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 7th, 2007
      Location
      Lancaster PA
      Posts
      6,353
      Vehicles
      EM1, 2014 Jetta
      10-14-2010 11:12 PM #28
      Test pipes are still in the works guys and girls...plan for them being available between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
      RIMZO

    4. Member mlenn820's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 10th, 2009
      Location
      Central Ohio
      Posts
      344
      Vehicles
      01' Golf (Sold), 00' Cabrio (Sold)
      10-14-2010 11:20 PM #29
      #244--01 golf gls-- oem roof rack, textured black rub strips, black forest clear side markers, baak2basics LED's. {i love my 2.0}


    5. Member vwsquibb's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 24th, 2006
      Location
      Denver, CO
      Posts
      250
      Vehicles
      2002 jetta gl, 2011 MK6 GTI
      10-15-2010 12:36 AM #30
      haha really...nice ...so I was doing a new sticker when its done maybe i can get some feedback on it...
      8V Society #223

      strength in brotherhood

    6. Member mlenn820's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 10th, 2009
      Location
      Central Ohio
      Posts
      344
      Vehicles
      01' Golf (Sold), 00' Cabrio (Sold)
      10-15-2010 12:40 AM #31
      Quote Originally Posted by vwsquibb View Post
      haha really...nice ...so I was doing a new sticker when its done maybe i can get some feedback on it...
      what's it going to be?

    7. Member Skippy C's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 18th, 2009
      Location
      Milwaukee, Wi
      Posts
      1,541
      Vehicles
      2005 Golf
      10-15-2010 12:50 AM #32
      Quote Originally Posted by riddie View Post
      Ay man we passed eachother at UWM, we def gotta get a photo shoot goin next week or something. I got off all week from work lets make it happen And you missed a pretty epic 2 days down there. Cracked my oil pan on Hartford and Downer, theres a trail of oil all the way down Hartford from me. Me and my pal replaced my pan on the side of the street next morning
      For sure man if u wanna pm set up a date thatd be cool
      Flickr
      On the hunt for something older and running.

    8. Member
      Join Date
      May 4th, 2010
      Location
      Northern VA
      Posts
      199
      Vehicles
      '01 Jetta GLS
      10-15-2010 01:41 AM #33
      hit me up for #823 and reading does make life easier :]

    9. Member mlenn820's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 10th, 2009
      Location
      Central Ohio
      Posts
      344
      Vehicles
      01' Golf (Sold), 00' Cabrio (Sold)
      10-15-2010 01:47 AM #34
      Quote Originally Posted by cjon3s View Post
      hit me up for #823 and reading does make life easier :]

    10. Banned 20vGetta's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 8th, 2006
      Location
      Stationed: Phoenix AZ
      Posts
      3,570
      Vehicles
      2001 Wolfsburg Getta(Sold)/2004 VW GLi 1.8t
      10-15-2010 02:13 AM #35
      Quote Originally Posted by Skippy C View Post
      Hey Korfu any shots of that steering wheel

      Ehh why not i love our misfit group

      #24 2005 Golf GLS
      Fk Streetline coilovers
      Clear sidemarkers and turnsignals
      Stubby antenna
      Golfball shiftknob
      17 inch powdercoated LongBitches with some tires that are plain
      R32 pedals and junk
      Homemade CAI
      5mm front spacers 20mm hiney spacers
      Future plans for winter.
      Find some ****ing lips and skirts
      R32 bumpers
      Roofrack with homemade basket
      Redone interior with a matching fabric
      Cam
      Exhaust
      R32 projectors
      Maybe some dope ass wheels if i can snatch up a cool set

      Naomi... i moan backwards







      Whats the deal with the 3rd picture. why did you throw that in there? thats not your car. ha

    11. Member vwsquibb's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 24th, 2006
      Location
      Denver, CO
      Posts
      250
      Vehicles
      2002 jetta gl, 2011 MK6 GTI
      10-15-2010 02:27 AM #36
      I redid the turtle decal, I am not sure where the numbers and stuff went. Any suggestions for improvement is fine just dont be a dumb ass about it. I can make the decals and get them out to you if needed as well.



      8V Society #223

      strength in brotherhood

    12. Member mlenn820's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 10th, 2009
      Location
      Central Ohio
      Posts
      344
      Vehicles
      01' Golf (Sold), 00' Cabrio (Sold)
      10-15-2010 02:29 AM #37
      Quote Originally Posted by vwsquibb View Post
      I redid the turtle decal, I am not sure where the numbers and stuff went. Any suggestions for improvement is fine just dont be a dumb ass about it. I can make the decals and get them out to you if needed as well.

      i like it, gimmie one.

    13. Member vwsquibb's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 24th, 2006
      Location
      Denver, CO
      Posts
      250
      Vehicles
      2002 jetta gl, 2011 MK6 GTI
      10-15-2010 02:45 AM #38
      or the turtle complete outline

      8V Society #223

      strength in brotherhood

    14. Member mlenn820's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 10th, 2009
      Location
      Central Ohio
      Posts
      344
      Vehicles
      01' Golf (Sold), 00' Cabrio (Sold)
      10-15-2010 02:55 AM #39
      i like the turtle in option 1, but the font of the numbers in option 2.

    15. Member vwsquibb's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 24th, 2006
      Location
      Denver, CO
      Posts
      250
      Vehicles
      2002 jetta gl, 2011 MK6 GTI
      10-15-2010 03:05 AM #40
      thinking the lettering shouldnt have been so wide under the turtle

      8V Society #223

      strength in brotherhood

    16. Member vwsquibb's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 24th, 2006
      Location
      Denver, CO
      Posts
      250
      Vehicles
      2002 jetta gl, 2011 MK6 GTI
      10-15-2010 03:10 AM #41
      Quote Originally Posted by mlenn820 View Post
      i like the turtle in option 1, but the font of the numbers in option 2.
      more like this:

      8V Society #223

      strength in brotherhood

    17. Member mlenn820's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 10th, 2009
      Location
      Central Ohio
      Posts
      344
      Vehicles
      01' Golf (Sold), 00' Cabrio (Sold)
      10-15-2010 03:11 AM #42
      win

    18. Member x3 FaLLiNg StArS's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 27th, 2008
      Location
      Nazareth, Pa
      Posts
      1,292
      Vehicles
      08 Subbie Legacy SE
      10-15-2010 09:00 AM #43
      Quote Originally Posted by cjon3s View Post
      hit me up for #823 and reading does make life easier :]
      apparently not

      If I don't get PM's in the correct format that I asked for then you will wait for a number .. plain and simple .. no one knows how many pm's I get about this and its a PIA when you have odd ball people who don't do it that way or post it on the thread when it clearly says to pm about it .. I am on here M-F from 830a-430p and check it from my phone once on the weekend and usually don't come on after that .. my point is sorry but I'm not searching for the info or posts I need to make your number complete. {End Rant}
      MK4TüRTLE 8V Society #181

      Lady Driven (:
      DÜB G1RLs do it better
      Peace. Love. Dubs.

    19. Member x3 FaLLiNg StArS's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 27th, 2008
      Location
      Nazareth, Pa
      Posts
      1,292
      Vehicles
      08 Subbie Legacy SE
      10-15-2010 09:08 AM #44
      Quote Originally Posted by strykr24 View Post
      Very nice and organized now. Hopefully I can get some pics this weekend of my stock POS (but I love her). Glad to see the society is still kicking.

      Did ihatestickers.com ever come back with anything???
      they are still working on it!
      MK4TüRTLE 8V Society #181

      Lady Driven (:
      DÜB G1RLs do it better
      Peace. Love. Dubs.

    20. Member x3 FaLLiNg StArS's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 27th, 2008
      Location
      Nazareth, Pa
      Posts
      1,292
      Vehicles
      08 Subbie Legacy SE
      10-15-2010 09:09 AM #45
      Quote Originally Posted by jetta2289 View Post
      Test pipes are still in the works guys and girls...plan for them being available between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
      yay I can't wait definitely still looking to do one on mine!
      MK4TüRTLE 8V Society #181

      Lady Driven (:
      DÜB G1RLs do it better
      Peace. Love. Dubs.

    21. Member x3 FaLLiNg StArS's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 27th, 2008
      Location
      Nazareth, Pa
      Posts
      1,292
      Vehicles
      08 Subbie Legacy SE
      10-15-2010 09:11 AM #46
      How big are you making them? With how it looked on the one car made by OP they were huge and I know I don't even have room for it anymore so just curious how big your planning on making them?
      MK4TüRTLE 8V Society #181

      Lady Driven (:
      DÜB G1RLs do it better
      Peace. Love. Dubs.

    22. Member vwsquibb's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 24th, 2006
      Location
      Denver, CO
      Posts
      250
      Vehicles
      2002 jetta gl, 2011 MK6 GTI
      10-15-2010 09:27 AM #47
      Quote Originally Posted by x3 FaLLiNg StArS View Post
      How big are you making them? With how it looked on the one car made by OP they were huge and I know I don't even have room for it anymore so just curious how big your planning on making them?
      i can do them any size you want, just let me know a size...
      8V Society #223

      strength in brotherhood

    23. Member Skippy C's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 18th, 2009
      Location
      Milwaukee, Wi
      Posts
      1,541
      Vehicles
      2005 Golf
      10-15-2010 09:41 AM #48
      Quote Originally Posted by 20vGetta View Post
      Whats the deal with the 3rd picture. why did you throw that in there? thats not your car. ha
      I know lol. I threw it in to make my car look nicer haha
      Flickr
      On the hunt for something older and running.

    24. Member tgidave's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 13th, 2008
      Location
      905
      Posts
      852
      Vehicles
      b6 avant
      10-15-2010 09:43 AM #49
      meh why not its been awhile,
      #6
      2000 Jetta,
      Bagged: Airlift Fronts, Firestone Rears: Analog management
      On Manaray Dish 17x8 et15 front, 17x9 rear et 15.
      Custom moulded and shaved gli front, Votex Rear.
      Short ram intake
      Gli recaro fronts, rear seat delete with two 10" infinity Kappa's and a mono Kenwood Amp.



      Chopshop Air Ride - PM for details & installs - Facebook
      Airsociety | Rosemary | Scraped Crusaders

    25. Member mustbeSONNY's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 20th, 2006
      Location
      Mississauga ON
      Posts
      459
      Vehicles
      B7 Audi A4 Avant / MK6 Jetta TDI / MK5 GTI / MK4 Jetta 2.0L
      10-15-2010 10:03 AM #50
      Quote Originally Posted by dhong2 View Post
      meh why not its been awhile,
      #6
      2000 Jetta,
      Bagged: Airlift Fronts, Firestone Rears: Analog management
      On Manaray Dish 17x8 et15 front, 17x9 rear et 15.
      Custom moulded and shaved gli front, Votex Rear.
      Short ram intake
      Gli recaro fronts, rear seat delete with two 10" infinity Kappa's and a mono Kenwood Amp.




    Page 2 of 67 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •