Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast
    Results 701 to 735 of 762

    Thread: The Dark Knight Rises....

    1. 08-08-2012 08:01 AM #701
      one thing that really irks me about this movie now

      when batman saves catwoman on the roof and they jump in the bat - why not blast the hell out of them

      Taggert and Bane were up there and the bomb had not been made yet

      a bunch of dead bad guys and the movie is over. Not even one shot


      yeah i know about the "no guns line" just a few minutes earlier but damn - batman would have saved himself a lot of work and trouble
      Boiler Up!

      Make it three yards mother****er and we'll have an automobile race

    2. Member dangerkart's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 12th, 2010
      Location
      vancouver, wa
      Posts
      3,462
      Vehicles
      Diesels. Lots of diesels.
      08-08-2012 10:53 AM #702
      Quote Originally Posted by Juiced6 View Post
      Taggert and Bane were up there and the bomb had not been made yet
      Correct me if I'm wrong because I can't remember exactly the order of the scene - but when batman and catwoman get in and take off, werent they just fighting "henchmen" at that time, And when they're finally in the air bane and taggert walk out and look up at him?

    3. Member DarkSideGTI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 11th, 2001
      Location
      SL,UT
      Posts
      16,697
      Vehicles
      Bagged R32T
      08-08-2012 10:59 AM #703
      Quote Originally Posted by Issam Abed View Post
      last I checked this was a forum and yes I was serious. Have anything constructive to add other than trolling?
      You are looking into it way too far. Wayne never took John Blake/Dick Greyson in and trained him in this universe. He saw potential in him and gave him the coordinates to the bat cave so that he "may" take over after he is gone. His name being Robin was just a nod to all the comic book nerds out there. If they do make another movie without Nolan, I bet Blake won't be calling himself Robin, maybe Nightwing though.

    4. Member Issam Abed's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 12th, 2004
      Location
      EVERYWHERE
      Posts
      13,383
      Vehicles
      91 Audi 80 2.0T
      08-08-2012 12:42 PM #704
      Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideGTI View Post
      You are looking into it way too far. Wayne never took John Blake/Dick Greyson in and trained him in this universe. He saw potential in him and gave him the coordinates to the bat cave so that he "may" take over after he is gone. His name being Robin was just a nod to all the comic book nerds out there. If they do make another movie without Nolan, I bet Blake won't be calling himself Robin, maybe Nightwing though.
      I think that is the issue alot of die hards are having....

    5. 08-08-2012 01:04 PM #705
      Quote Originally Posted by dangerkart View Post
      Correct me if I'm wrong because I can't remember exactly the order of the scene - but when batman and catwoman get in and take off, werent they just fighting "henchmen" at that time, And when they're finally in the air bane and taggert walk out and look up at him?
      taggert was up there it was bane who walked out
      Boiler Up!

      Make it three yards mother****er and we'll have an automobile race

    6. Member Seabird's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 8th, 2002
      Location
      Houston
      Posts
      15,840
      Vehicles
      '12 Challenger RT, '11 CX-7 s Touring
      08-08-2012 02:18 PM #706
      Quote Originally Posted by Issam Abed View Post
      I think that is the issue alot of die hards are having....
      The die hards need to get over it. These movies are meant to stand alone and aren't beholden to any canon. At the end of the day, they have to appeal to an audience beyond the comic books.

      There aren't enough die hards to create profit for a $100+mm movie.
      Rest easy, Bart.

    7. Member
      Join Date
      Nov 6th, 2000
      Location
      CT
      Posts
      18,163
      Vehicles
      Titanium A4
      08-08-2012 03:59 PM #707
      You also have to laugh at the assumptions made based on "the canon" - comics are wildly inconsistent depending on the era/artist so there is no single truth a lot of the time... but die-hards act like there is and it's being molested to hell.
      Gentlemen, you had my curiosity. But now you have my attention.

    8. Member Angina's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 21st, 2002
      Posts
      6,838
      Vehicles
      2012 Golf R, 2007 BMW X3, 2002 Jetta 1.8T
      08-08-2012 04:13 PM #708
      Nolan's batman movies stands on its own very well, because the storytelling, characters, and atmosphere is spot on with the comics. Doesn't need comic book canon/background to be spot on for the movie to work.

      But if you got someone who can't direct/write a good superhero movie, and then they include a major comic book character who's background history is completely redone, then you're gonna have an even bigger problem with me.

      (See Fantastic Four Movies. Yes they cast half the characters wrong, had a horrible plot. Comes back with a sequel, and introduce silver surfer and gets me half interested, and then throws in Galactus as a frigging intergalactic storm cloud... wtf).

    9. Member Seabird's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 8th, 2002
      Location
      Houston
      Posts
      15,840
      Vehicles
      '12 Challenger RT, '11 CX-7 s Touring
      08-08-2012 04:48 PM #709
      One of the things that I like about TDKR is that it brought BB back into the story. Maybe I'm the only one who felt this way, but BB and TDK almost seemed like different franchises. Nolan's style between the two changed quite a bit. Gotham was less stylized (no cathedral style elevated train system, for example). And BB seemed to be shot through a bronze lens filter, whereas TDK had a sort blue hue to it.

      Any one else notice it?

      Anyway, TDKR followed basically the same format as TDK, but I liked the BB flashbacks and references. Sort of brought it back into the fold for me.

      *shrug*
      Rest easy, Bart.

    10. Member Angina's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 21st, 2002
      Posts
      6,838
      Vehicles
      2012 Golf R, 2007 BMW X3, 2002 Jetta 1.8T
      08-08-2012 04:51 PM #710
      Quote Originally Posted by Seabird View Post
      One of the things that I like about TDKR is that it brought BB back into the story. Maybe I'm the only one who felt this way, but BB and TDK almost seemed like different franchises. Nolan's style between the two changed quite a bit. Gotham was less stylized (no cathedral style elevated train system, for example). And BB seemed to be shot through a bronze lens filter, whereas TDK had a sort blue hue to it.

      Any one else notice it?

      Anyway, TDKR followed basically the same format as TDK, but I liked the BB flashbacks and references. Sort of brought it back into the fold for me.

      *shrug*
      yea BB and TDK were completely different. BB Gotham was much more darker, and seemed smaller in scale. And it definitely had a poop tint to it, which I didn't mind. TDK was more of a modern city, and you could definitely tell it was Chicago/Pittsburgh/New York...

    11. 08-09-2012 08:51 AM #711
      Quote Originally Posted by Angina View Post
      yea BB and TDK were completely different. BB Gotham was much more darker, and seemed smaller in scale. And it definitely had a poop tint to it, which I didn't mind. TDK was more of a modern city, and you could definitely tell it was Chicago/Pittsburgh/New York...
      upon watching BB again - it is chicago as well. Just a darker looking movie

      TDK - there was an elevated train - the scene where Wayne drives in front of the dodge ram with his lambo - that is under the elevated train

      But remember Jim Gordon blew up a big piece of the track in BB so not having the train go to Wayne tower anymore is not that big of a deal.

      I think TDKR's city looks totally different than the other 2
      Boiler Up!

      Make it three yards mother****er and we'll have an automobile race

    12. Senior Member Sporin's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 17th, 1999
      Location
      Windsor, VT USA
      Posts
      24,322
      Vehicles
      '10 Prius - '05 4Runner
      08-09-2012 09:18 AM #712
      Quote Originally Posted by Juiced6 View Post
      I think TDKR's city looks totally different than the other 2
      yeah, it went from pretty-clearly Chicago, to crystal-clearly Pittsburgh.
      Quote Originally Posted by redshift View Post
      Furthermore Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this purveyor of bleep-bloop music was in fact staging a farce.
      Ukemafia.com

    13. Member
      Join Date
      Nov 6th, 2000
      Location
      CT
      Posts
      18,163
      Vehicles
      Titanium A4
      08-09-2012 09:44 AM #713
      It was supposed to show the difference between pre-Dent Act and post-Dent Act Gotham. I get it, but it still created a very visible inconsistency in terms of the "look" of the trilogy.
      Gentlemen, you had my curiosity. But now you have my attention.

    14. Member maskedSONY's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 7th, 2000
      Posts
      8,496
      Vehicles
      2007 Accord EX-L
      08-09-2012 09:52 AM #714
      Quote Originally Posted by Sporin View Post
      yeah, it went from pretty-clearly Chicago, to crystal-clearly Pittsburgh.
      I saw a crystal-clear representation of New York City in TDKR. The subways, the bridges being blown up, the Queensboro bridge standoff, Wayne Manor being in the NJ Palisades, batman on top of the Queensboro, the trump tower, batman's reference to the "midtown tunnel" when talking to catwoman. And when the cops confront Bane's men in the end of the movie, you can clearly see the sign for William Street, which is in the financial district. However, it was clever of them to integrate Carnegie Mellon into the last act of the movie and make it look like was the same place.

      They did make Heinz Field feel like it was part of the city, that's for sure. It sort of stirred up images of what the proposed West Side Stadium might have made NY look like.
      Quote Originally Posted by Turbiodiesel!
      It really is the perfect, no excuses all-rounder for the rich guy who's accustomed to having it all - the Hybrid version especially. It's like an F-150 Raptor banged an M5 in the men's room of a biker bar. Nobody really wanted the results, but damn - what a set of genes.

    15. Member Angina's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 21st, 2002
      Posts
      6,838
      Vehicles
      2012 Golf R, 2007 BMW X3, 2002 Jetta 1.8T
      08-09-2012 11:09 AM #715
      Quote Originally Posted by maskedSONY View Post
      I saw a crystal-clear representation of New York City in TDKR. The subways, the bridges being blown up, the Queensboro bridge standoff, Wayne Manor being in the NJ Palisades, batman on top of the Queensboro, the trump tower, batman's reference to the "midtown tunnel" when talking to catwoman. And when the cops confront Bane's men in the end of the movie, you can clearly see the sign for William Street, which is in the financial district. However, it was clever of them to integrate Carnegie Mellon into the last act of the movie and make it look like was the same place.

      They did make Heinz Field feel like it was part of the city, that's for sure. It sort of stirred up images of what the proposed West Side Stadium might have made NY look like.
      yup, TDKR definitely seemed like NYC, with the exception of some of the Pittsburgh references

    16. Banned Fritz27's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 8th, 2003
      Location
      Brickell
      Posts
      26,446
      Vehicles
      1986 Legs and/or 2014 Blue Non-MANual European Turbo Hatch
      08-09-2012 11:35 AM #716
      Quote Originally Posted by Angina View Post
      yup, TDKR definitely seemed like NYC, with the exception of some of the Pittsburgh references
      TDKR used Chicago, NYC, LA and Pittsburgh for the set pieces.

      I liked it, but at the same time it sort of took me out of the suspension of disbelief when I could see the Freedom Tower and Century City (or whatever that new area of LA is with all the tall buildings).

    17. Member ElixXxeR's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 17th, 2005
      Location
      Chicago
      Posts
      6,959
      Vehicles
      '09 E90 M3
      08-09-2012 12:50 PM #717
      Quote Originally Posted by Fritz27 View Post
      TDKR used Chicago, NYC, LA and Pittsburgh for the set pieces.

      I liked it, but at the same time it sort of took me out of the suspension of disbelief when I could see the Freedom Tower and Century City (or whatever that new area of LA is with all the tall buildings).
      No Chicago at all, which killed continuity with the first two films for me. At least TDK looked somewhat familiar, even if much of it was not filmed on sets like BB and utilized a distinctly different color pallette.

    18. 08-22-2012 11:10 AM #718
      Saw the movie finally this past weekend. My wife and I giggled at the idea of Batman flying the bomb to New Jersey.

      Not sure if it was mentioned before, but my only nit-pick is the wall street scene.

      1. bad guys storm the trading floors shortly after trading opens (9:30am)
      2. bad guys load a virus that takes 8 more minutes to finish
      3. cut to a night time chase scene where the virus finishes

      so the sun sets around 9:45am in Gotham?

    19. Member maskedSONY's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 7th, 2000
      Posts
      8,496
      Vehicles
      2007 Accord EX-L
      08-22-2012 11:51 AM #719
      Quote Originally Posted by benjaminobscene View Post
      Saw the movie finally this past weekend. My wife and I giggled at the idea of Batman flying the bomb to New Jersey.

      Not sure if it was mentioned before, but my only nit-pick is the wall street scene.

      1. bad guys storm the trading floors shortly after trading opens (9:30am)
      2. bad guys load a virus that takes 8 more minutes to finish
      3. cut to a night time chase scene where the virus finishes

      so the sun sets around 9:45am in Gotham?
      I was baffled by that myself. Was it an all-day chase?

      But seriously, a friend of mine who saw it, and who used to be involved in that industry said that some of the images in this flick could really stick with his coworkers. When they started shooting up the stock exchange and everybody ducked for cover it really made for a telling scene.
      Quote Originally Posted by Turbiodiesel!
      It really is the perfect, no excuses all-rounder for the rich guy who's accustomed to having it all - the Hybrid version especially. It's like an F-150 Raptor banged an M5 in the men's room of a biker bar. Nobody really wanted the results, but damn - what a set of genes.

    20. Member turtledub's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 10th, 2006
      Posts
      4,138
      Vehicles
      1990 20v Corrado(soon), 2001 Outback 250k strong!
      08-22-2012 12:13 PM #720
      Quote Originally Posted by benjaminobscene View Post
      Saw the movie finally this past weekend. My wife and I giggled at the idea of Batman flying the bomb to New Jersey.

      Not sure if it was mentioned before, but my only nit-pick is the wall street scene.

      1. bad guys storm the trading floors shortly after trading opens (9:30am)
      2. bad guys load a virus that takes 8 more minutes to finish
      3. cut to a night time chase scene where the virus finishes

      so the sun sets around 9:45am in Gotham?
      The dark night is always rising in Gotham.
      Women are gentle and soft, but they hit things...

      20v AEB Corrado Build thread.
      Parting a B4 ABA Passat?

    21. 08-22-2012 01:14 PM #721
      Quote Originally Posted by benjaminobscene View Post
      Saw the movie finally this past weekend. My wife and I giggled at the idea of Batman flying the bomb to New Jersey.

      Not sure if it was mentioned before, but my only nit-pick is the wall street scene.

      1. bad guys storm the trading floors shortly after trading opens (9:30am)
      2. bad guys load a virus that takes 8 more minutes to finish
      3. cut to a night time chase scene where the virus finishes

      so the sun sets around 9:45am in Gotham?
      i thought they stormed in after lunch time? To me the guys getting their shoes polished were talking like Wayne enterprises' stock was fluctuating after he made a public appearance the night before

      Also at the end the movie is in the dead of winter - i would guess that this was around october then when all this happened. If that is the case - i could see a lapse in time from the break-attack-escape going from daylight to night time. A bit of a stretch but not terrible. Maybe i missed something
      Boiler Up!

      Make it three yards mother****er and we'll have an automobile race

    22. Member SSj4G60's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 12th, 2001
      Location
      LI/NY
      Posts
      10,226
      08-23-2012 01:57 PM #722
      Just saw it this passed Monday and liked it, but no sure where I would rank it against the other 2.

      As for Banes voice, my only gripe was that it sounded like a totally separate track from the rest of the cast. I know it was re-dubbed and changed after filming but it, not sure if they purposely set his to 11 while everyone else was at a 7.

    23. Moderator Krazee's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 25th, 2003
      Location
      En Why Sea
      Posts
      18,041
      Blog Entries
      11
      Vehicles
      Corrado
      08-23-2012 05:36 PM #723
      Quote Originally Posted by DarkSideGTI View Post
      You are looking into it way too far. Wayne never took John Blake/Dick Greyson in and trained him in this universe. He saw potential in him and gave him the coordinates to the bat cave so that he "may" take over after he is gone. His name being Robin was just a nod to all the comic book nerds out there. If they do make another movie without Nolan, I bet Blake won't be calling himself Robin, maybe Nightwing though.
      My only niggle here is that the character should have been Dick Greyson from the start. The "Robin" nod came across like too much of throw-in. It is fine that Wayne never trains him in this universe, just call him Detective Greyson from the get-go. What is the point of creating a new character? It really felt like Nolan wanted to keep that in his pocket until the last possible moment, and then he forgot about it, and threw it in at the last moment.

      I still need to see it again - I got poor seats in IMAX and had my neck craned the whole time.

      I one thing I do remember, and didn't like, was the lack of time passing. When Wayne is stuck in Bane's prison, you don't have any concept of exactly how long it takes him to get right. Our only minor clue is snow in Gotham. In addition, the revelation that ALL he had to do was lose the safety rope was way too cheesy.

      I think his journey back should have been more along the lines of NightFall - where its his re-training and back healing that takes time, not simply trying to get out of a prison.

      Lastly, I think Taggert being the ultimate enemy was annoying. It might have played out better if Bane was the League of Shadows' best pupil, and had a vendetta for Wayne after he killed Rhas, and thus his trip to Gotham. But Bane AGAIN being someone else's pawn wreaks of Batman & Robin. He was always his own man, and that made him a formidable foe.
      Project Corrado RS: Keep Up
      MSD 12v VR6 coilpack setup/components For Sale: Here
      Other items for sale: Sparco, VR6 HVAC box, VR6 radiators, Mocal Oil Cooler: Here

    24. Member SSj4G60's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 12th, 2001
      Location
      LI/NY
      Posts
      10,226
      08-23-2012 06:40 PM #724
      Quote Originally Posted by Krazee View Post
      My only niggle here is that the character should have been Dick Greyson from the start. The "Robin" nod came across like too much of throw-in. It is fine that Wayne never trains him in this universe, just call him Detective Greyson from the get-go. What is the point of creating a new character? It really felt like Nolan wanted to keep that in his pocket until the last possible moment, and then he forgot about it, and threw it in at the last moment.

      I still need to see it again - I got poor seats in IMAX and had my neck craned the whole time.

      I one thing I do remember, and didn't like, was the lack of time passing. When Wayne is stuck in Bane's prison, you don't have any concept of exactly how long it takes him to get right. Our only minor clue is snow in Gotham. In addition, the revelation that ALL he had to do was lose the safety rope was way too cheesy.

      I think his journey back should have been more along the lines of NightFall - where its his re-training and back healing that takes time, not simply trying to get out of a prison.

      Lastly, I think Taggert being the ultimate enemy was annoying. It might have played out better if Bane was the League of Shadows' best pupil, and had a vendetta for Wayne after he killed Rhas, and thus his trip to Gotham. But Bane AGAIN being someone else's pawn wreaks of Batman & Robin. He was always his own man, and that made him a formidable foe.
      I think they said it had to do with him not fearing death and how not using the rope will bring that fear back.

    25. Moderator Krazee's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 25th, 2003
      Location
      En Why Sea
      Posts
      18,041
      Blog Entries
      11
      Vehicles
      Corrado
      08-23-2012 06:45 PM #725
      Quote Originally Posted by SSj4G60 View Post
      I think they said it had to do with him not fearing death and how not using the rope will bring that fear back.
      i believe you're right, but that one inmate said "you have to do it the way the kid did it."
      Project Corrado RS: Keep Up
      MSD 12v VR6 coilpack setup/components For Sale: Here
      Other items for sale: Sparco, VR6 HVAC box, VR6 radiators, Mocal Oil Cooler: Here

    26. Member
      Join Date
      Feb 9th, 2002
      Location
      Massapequa
      Posts
      17,294
      08-23-2012 10:26 PM #726
      The problem was Wayne didn't fear death enough. Like Alfred said, Wayne was looking forward to the relief of death. But watching Gotham fall apart on that prison TV () motivated him to get back and help. Dying now wasn't in his plans, so taking the rope off put the fear of death back in him.

      But anyway, I'm with Krazee. After thinking about it some more, it really was a buzzkill to see that Bane was just Talia's lieutenant. It's like, "Oh, he really wasn't that smart afterall." The frustrating thing is that Talia wasn't necessary. Just some relatively minor rewrites at the end could have kept Bane as the main villain and avoided the letdown.
      Last edited by Big M; 08-23-2012 at 10:29 PM.

    27. Moderator Krazee's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 25th, 2003
      Location
      En Why Sea
      Posts
      18,041
      Blog Entries
      11
      Vehicles
      Corrado
      08-24-2012 01:19 AM #727
      Quote Originally Posted by Big M View Post
      But anyway, I'm with Krazee. After thinking about it some more, it really was a buzzkill to see that Bane was just Talia's lieutenant. It's like, "Oh, he really wasn't that smart afterall." The frustrating thing is that Talia wasn't necessary. Just some relatively minor rewrites at the end could have kept Bane as the main villain and avoided the letdown.
      Exactly. He comes to Gotham because he wants to avenge Rha's death and stomp on the squeaky clean city that has resulted from Dent's death. His antics bring Wayne & Batman out of retirement, only to have him break Batman's back. From there, it would have flowed plenty well if it was Alfred that saves him, brings him home, and from there he has to watch his city crumble.

      This whole part of the story could have been cribbed right from Nightfall, just lose the Azreal story line and have there be NO Batman until Wayne gets his back and his training right once again.

      I think it would have made for an infinitely more cohesive and tidy story.
      Project Corrado RS: Keep Up
      MSD 12v VR6 coilpack setup/components For Sale: Here
      Other items for sale: Sparco, VR6 HVAC box, VR6 radiators, Mocal Oil Cooler: Here

    28. Senior Member Sporin's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 17th, 1999
      Location
      Windsor, VT USA
      Posts
      24,322
      Vehicles
      '10 Prius - '05 4Runner
      08-24-2012 08:20 AM #728
      Quote Originally Posted by SSj4G60 View Post
      As for Banes voice, my only gripe was that it sounded like a totally separate track from the rest of the cast. I know it was re-dubbed and changed after filming but it, not sure if they purposely set his to 11 while everyone else was at a 7.
      Yeah, I hated that aspect of it way more then I actually disliked the poncy-guttural sound itself.
      Quote Originally Posted by redshift View Post
      Furthermore Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this purveyor of bleep-bloop music was in fact staging a farce.
      Ukemafia.com

    29. Member
      Join Date
      Nov 6th, 2000
      Location
      CT
      Posts
      18,163
      Vehicles
      Titanium A4
      09-02-2012 10:36 AM #729
      Finally saw this in 1570 IMAX and appreciated it much more after seeing it in a 2nd time - in its native format. Interesting how much seeing it in a standard theater can "take away" from it when you haven't even seen what you're missing.

      Wish more movies were actually filmed in IMAX vs. just converted to play on IMAX screens.
      Gentlemen, you had my curiosity. But now you have my attention.

    30. Member Minker17's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 1st, 2004
      Location
      Franklin, TN
      Posts
      14,614
      Vehicles
      1994 Ford Temp GL
      09-04-2012 09:27 AM #730
      It has now made more money than TDK and is only one of 12 films to cross $1B. Only one of five that aren't in 3D.
      Rick
      1994 Ford Tempo GL

    31. Senior Member Sporin's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 17th, 1999
      Location
      Windsor, VT USA
      Posts
      24,322
      Vehicles
      '10 Prius - '05 4Runner
      09-04-2012 09:44 AM #731
      Where are all the people who said Prometheous would our-earn TDK?
      Quote Originally Posted by redshift View Post
      Furthermore Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if this purveyor of bleep-bloop music was in fact staging a farce.
      Ukemafia.com

    32. Member GreenandChrome's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 24th, 2002
      Location
      Washington State
      Posts
      6,523
      Vehicles
      Sportage
      09-04-2012 02:50 PM #732
      Quote Originally Posted by Sporin View Post
      Where are all the people who said Prometheous would our-earn TDK?
      I don't think those people really exist... I think they immediately regretted their decision to post it.

      Quote Originally Posted by Minker17
      It has now made more money than TDK and is only one of 12 films to cross $1B. Only one of five that aren't in 3D.
      Yeah, but I think most of those movies would have been in the top 25 even if they weren't in 3D.
      Colonel Leopold Wraithwood //// twitter: mbull //// blog //// "Marcel Bruwn" - Travoltified
      Stop making things idiot-proof. We're just making better idiots. Not the way we need to be going.

    33. Senior Member FlashRedGLS1.8T's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 17th, 2001
      Location
      Ohio
      Posts
      20,881
      09-04-2012 03:09 PM #733
      Quote Originally Posted by Sporin View Post
      Where are all the people who said Prometheous would our-earn TDK?
      LOL!

    34. Member DarkSideGTI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 11th, 2001
      Location
      SL,UT
      Posts
      16,697
      Vehicles
      Bagged R32T
      09-04-2012 03:24 PM #734
      Whatever happened to that leg brace Bruce got that allowed him to kick through walls? Why even show that if all it does is help him walk/run?

    35. 09-04-2012 03:55 PM #735
      he left it on through the rest of the movie

      notice he never had a limp when he walked afterward
      Boiler Up!

      Make it three yards mother****er and we'll have an automobile race

    Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •