Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    Results 596 to 630 of 908

    Thread: Official 209 thread

    1. Member
      Join Date
      Jan 28th, 2003
      Location
      Oceanside, CA
      Posts
      682
      Vehicles
      1980 Rabbit, 1986 GTI, 1981 Caddy, 1991 8v GTI
      05-02-2012 12:45 AM #596
      I'll be back in Sonora on Sunday! I haven't been able to work on my car in so long... dont even know where I'm at

    2. Member corradog67's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 19th, 2004
      Location
      jamestown, ca
      Posts
      2,321
      Vehicles
      96 b4wag 95 vrgti 79 rabbit
      05-02-2012 06:15 PM #597
      so i just heard today from your brother, maybe you can come to wuste with us

    3. Member
      Join Date
      Jan 28th, 2003
      Location
      Oceanside, CA
      Posts
      682
      Vehicles
      1980 Rabbit, 1986 GTI, 1981 Caddy, 1991 8v GTI
      05-02-2012 10:28 PM #598
      I wish... I'll be working on weekends this summer

    4. Member babyd209's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 20th, 2009
      Location
      califonia
      Posts
      1,220
      05-05-2012 02:16 AM #599
      Congrats to ben he's a new daddy today!!
      EüröfreäkZ
      click here ^^to check out our foroms

    5. Member
      Join Date
      Jan 28th, 2003
      Location
      Oceanside, CA
      Posts
      682
      Vehicles
      1980 Rabbit, 1986 GTI, 1981 Caddy, 1991 8v GTI
      05-05-2012 10:27 AM #600
      Quote Originally Posted by babyd209 View Post
      Congrats to ben he's a new daddy today!!

      HAY-OH!!!

    6. Member kandst's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 9th, 2008
      Location
      sonora
      Posts
      326
      Vehicles
      2000 jetta vr6
      05-06-2012 01:41 PM #601
      Quote Originally Posted by babyd209 View Post
      Congrats to ben he's a new daddy today!!
      congrats too

    7. Member babyd209's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 20th, 2009
      Location
      califonia
      Posts
      1,220
      05-06-2012 02:42 PM #602
      Quote Originally Posted by kandst View Post
      congrats too
      kieth i may need you and the vw scientist aka ben s helpsoon t rebuild a daily for me lol
      EüröfreäkZ
      click here ^^to check out our foroms

    8. Member kandst's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 9th, 2008
      Location
      sonora
      Posts
      326
      Vehicles
      2000 jetta vr6
      05-07-2012 04:22 PM #603
      Quote Originally Posted by babyd209 View Post
      kieth i may need you and the vw scientist aka ben s helpsoon t rebuild a daily for me lol
      yeah not a problem did you think of the parts that you need off of that 98 tdi jetta that i have

    9. Member
      Join Date
      Jan 28th, 2003
      Location
      Oceanside, CA
      Posts
      682
      Vehicles
      1980 Rabbit, 1986 GTI, 1981 Caddy, 1991 8v GTI
      05-09-2012 01:19 PM #604
      http://www.socaleuro.com/forum/showt...athering-2012-

      This has been a really great show in the past and is now in a better location. Hope some of you might be able to make it down

    10. Member kandst's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 9th, 2008
      Location
      sonora
      Posts
      326
      Vehicles
      2000 jetta vr6
      05-09-2012 02:02 PM #605
      Quote Originally Posted by lbvr6 View Post
      http://www.socaleuro.com/forum/showt...athering-2012-

      This has been a really great show in the past and is now in a better location. Hope some of you might be able to make it down
      i am going to go are you going to be off work by then

    11. Member corradog67's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 19th, 2004
      Location
      jamestown, ca
      Posts
      2,321
      Vehicles
      96 b4wag 95 vrgti 79 rabbit
      05-09-2012 09:40 PM #606
      sounds like a fun fall trip to socal

    12. Member
      Join Date
      Jan 28th, 2003
      Location
      Oceanside, CA
      Posts
      682
      Vehicles
      1980 Rabbit, 1986 GTI, 1981 Caddy, 1991 8v GTI
      05-09-2012 09:48 PM #607
      Quote Originally Posted by kandst View Post
      i am going to go are you going to be off work by then
      Should be laid off by then, we'll see. The Summit district usually ends a pay period earlier

    13. Member babyd209's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 20th, 2009
      Location
      califonia
      Posts
      1,220
      05-10-2012 09:34 PM #608
      Kieth txt me 209-604-1961
      EüröfreäkZ
      click here ^^to check out our foroms

    14. n00b
      Join Date
      May 15th, 2012
      Location
      Stockton ca
      Posts
      8
      Vehicles
      2001 vw GTI 1.8T
      05-15-2012 06:26 PM #609
      Anyone having a gtg near good old Stockton??

    15. Member DragonJetta's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 27th, 2002
      Location
      209
      Posts
      420
      Vehicles
      '02 Jetta 1.8t GLS, '98 VW Jetta K2, '88 Nissan 200sx SE w/vg30e v6(s12) RIP
      05-15-2012 11:19 PM #610
      Quote Originally Posted by pretty_gti_2001 View Post
      Anyone having a gtg near good old Stockton??
      We usually have a GTG in Modesto... I'm from Stockton.
      -Lito

    16. Member DragonJetta's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 27th, 2002
      Location
      209
      Posts
      420
      Vehicles
      '02 Jetta 1.8t GLS, '98 VW Jetta K2, '88 Nissan 200sx SE w/vg30e v6(s12) RIP
      05-16-2012 04:52 AM #611
      Anyone else wanna check this out this Saturday? The event host is welcoming all car enthusiasts.
      http://modesto.craigslist.org/cto/2948662850.html

      Datsloco Swapmeet/Show n Shine May 19th at 934 perimeter dr manteca ca 95337. All makes and models are welcomed. Free admission and a $10 fee for a selling spot. No alcohol or burnouts allowed :-(
      "Trying out a New and Bigger Location starts @ 8am to 3pm. It will be in the same shopping center as Bass Pro Shop and Best Buy. Sorry, I won't be cooking this time due to new location but, there is great food in the same shopping center. There will be all sorts of parts for sale from stock to performance, new, and used. There will even be some Datsuns for sale. Bring your Datsuns and family. Come and join us in this Datsun event. Its free admission and only $10 for a selling spot. Come and sell some of those old Datsun parts you have no need for anymore, There will be lots of people looking to buy goodies for their Datsuns and loved ones. Lets fill this place up with Datsuns like we have every year. Burnouts and Alcohol will not be allowed :-( For more info you can call or text me @ 209/298-513o Datsloco Geno"

      See you there.
      -Lito

    17. Member
      Join Date
      Dec 25th, 2010
      Location
      Stockton CA
      Posts
      724
      Vehicles
      03 Jetta 1.8t GLS, 03 Jetta 2.0 GL
      05-16-2012 11:48 AM #612
      Quote Originally Posted by pretty_gti_2001 View Post
      Anyone having a gtg near good old Stockton??
      Not one that you can go to....

    18. Member Ignapu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 24th, 2007
      Location
      Portland, OR
      Posts
      2,643
      Vehicles
      1996 Golf
      05-16-2012 12:58 PM #613
      Quote Originally Posted by DragonJetta View Post
      Anyone else wanna check this out this Saturday? The event host is welcoming all car enthusiasts.
      http://modesto.craigslist.org/cto/2948662850.html

      Datsloco Swapmeet/Show n Shine May 19th at 934 perimeter dr manteca ca 95337. All makes and models are welcomed. Free admission and a $10 fee for a selling spot. No alcohol or burnouts allowed :-(
      "Trying out a New and Bigger Location starts @ 8am to 3pm. It will be in the same shopping center as Bass Pro Shop and Best Buy. Sorry, I won't be cooking this time due to new location but, there is great food in the same shopping center. There will be all sorts of parts for sale from stock to performance, new, and used. There will even be some Datsuns for sale. Bring your Datsuns and family. Come and join us in this Datsun event. Its free admission and only $10 for a selling spot. Come and sell some of those old Datsun parts you have no need for anymore, There will be lots of people looking to buy goodies for their Datsuns and loved ones. Lets fill this place up with Datsuns like we have every year. Burnouts and Alcohol will not be allowed :-( For more info you can call or text me @ 209/298-513o Datsloco Geno"

      See you there.
      I was thinking about it! I will be in Modesto over the weekend!

    19. Member Ignapu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 24th, 2007
      Location
      Portland, OR
      Posts
      2,643
      Vehicles
      1996 Golf
      05-16-2012 01:03 PM #614
      Hey guys I will be in Modesto over the weekend and am available for photo shoots. I will be coming out on Friday and leaving late Sunday. I am doing a discounted rate of my normal pricing, you can contact me at 5104565172 call or text and I will give you more details!
      Follow the link and you will see my regular pricing and some sample photos:
      http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/3017257557.html



      IMG_0460 by Ignatius McCarthy, on Flickr

      My old Jetta, well the way it used to look

      IMG_7145 copy by Ignatius McCarthy, on Flickr

    20. Member babyd209's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 20th, 2009
      Location
      califonia
      Posts
      1,220
      05-18-2012 02:35 PM #615
      we are thinking about a gtg tonight
      EüröfreäkZ
      click here ^^to check out our foroms

    21. n00b
      Join Date
      May 15th, 2012
      Location
      Stockton ca
      Posts
      8
      Vehicles
      2001 vw GTI 1.8T
      05-18-2012 05:19 PM #616
      Quote Originally Posted by Darktuner View Post
      Not one that you can go to....
      or you!! so na na na na boo boo!!!

    22. Member Ignapu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 24th, 2007
      Location
      Portland, OR
      Posts
      2,643
      Vehicles
      1996 Golf
      05-19-2012 02:16 PM #617
      Any Modesto locals need mk4 bumpers?

    23. Member codergfx's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 10th, 2009
      Location
      Cali
      Posts
      1,893
      Vehicles
      03 GTI GT3076r, 03 JETTA K03, 03 AUDI A4 GT3076R
      05-19-2012 11:32 PM #618
      Quote Originally Posted by Ignapu View Post
      Any Modesto locals need mk4 bumpers?
      What kinda bumpers we talkin stock?
      MY BUILD | 2003 Volkswagen GTI 1.8T | CTT - Carrot Top Tuning - GT3076r, 3" to 2.5" turboback exhaust (vbanded), Tial 38mm wastegate, fx400 6 puck, Peloquin LSD, VF Poly Engine Mounts, Greddy Profec B Type II, walbro 255 inline fuel pump, ID1600cc @ 3bar running on e85. AMB head, AWD bottom end. 434whp 369wtq @ 30psi (OLD: 383 whp 333wtq @ 23 psi)

    24. Member Ignapu's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 24th, 2007
      Location
      Portland, OR
      Posts
      2,643
      Vehicles
      1996 Golf
      05-20-2012 11:57 AM #619
      Link would have been nice right? lol
      http://modesto.craigslist.org/pts/3025260584.html

    25. Member corradog67's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 19th, 2004
      Location
      jamestown, ca
      Posts
      2,321
      Vehicles
      96 b4wag 95 vrgti 79 rabbit
      05-21-2012 12:22 AM #620
      so guys my jetta is for sale if you know anybody interested, still need to get it smogged but that will be done within the next week. Its a 92 jetta carat 8v 235K 5 spd runs great fresh wheels with new tires, fuel gauge only works when it wants to but it does have a mk3 tank and pump. lots of new parts within the last couple years; front struts, vr6 springs and tophats, rotors, pads, water pump, timing belt just done@233K, gti seats, just a good daily so let me know
      ben

    26. Member DragonJetta's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 27th, 2002
      Location
      209
      Posts
      420
      Vehicles
      '02 Jetta 1.8t GLS, '98 VW Jetta K2, '88 Nissan 200sx SE w/vg30e v6(s12) RIP
      05-25-2012 02:49 AM #621
      For Sunday (05-27-12) Bugorama Caravan info...

      Please visit our forum... http://www.eurofreakz.org/post35.html#p35
      -Lito

    27. Member
      Join Date
      Dec 25th, 2010
      Location
      Stockton CA
      Posts
      724
      Vehicles
      03 Jetta 1.8t GLS, 03 Jetta 2.0 GL
      05-25-2012 04:44 PM #622
      Hell Yeah were gonna make it out this year. Were gonna roll out with you guys if thats cool.

    28. Member DragonJetta's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 27th, 2002
      Location
      209
      Posts
      420
      Vehicles
      '02 Jetta 1.8t GLS, '98 VW Jetta K2, '88 Nissan 200sx SE w/vg30e v6(s12) RIP
      05-25-2012 05:50 PM #623
      Quote Originally Posted by Darktuner View Post
      Hell Yeah were gonna make it out this year. Were gonna roll out with you guys if thats cool.
      Of course.

      FYI we don't really like to speed when it comes to our caravan. lol
      -Lito

    29. Member
      Join Date
      Dec 25th, 2010
      Location
      Stockton CA
      Posts
      724
      Vehicles
      03 Jetta 1.8t GLS, 03 Jetta 2.0 GL
      05-25-2012 07:05 PM #624
      Quote Originally Posted by DragonJetta View Post
      Of course.

      FYI we don't really like to speed when it comes to our caravan. lol
      Fine with me im having problems with my intercooler piping coming off under high load

    30. Member DragonJetta's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 27th, 2002
      Location
      209
      Posts
      420
      Vehicles
      '02 Jetta 1.8t GLS, '98 VW Jetta K2, '88 Nissan 200sx SE w/vg30e v6(s12) RIP
      05-25-2012 08:09 PM #625
      Quote Originally Posted by Darktuner View Post
      Fine with me im having problems with my intercooler piping coming off under high load
      That sucks.
      -Lito

    31. Member
      Join Date
      Dec 25th, 2010
      Location
      Stockton CA
      Posts
      724
      Vehicles
      03 Jetta 1.8t GLS, 03 Jetta 2.0 GL
      05-25-2012 08:46 PM #626
      Quote Originally Posted by DragonJetta View Post
      That sucks.
      Yes it does all these mods and I have to baby it and hardly build boost if any and shift or else There is goes, im.just need to get a silicone 90 with long enough legs and it would be good.

    32. Member kandst's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 9th, 2008
      Location
      sonora
      Posts
      326
      Vehicles
      2000 jetta vr6
      05-26-2012 02:33 PM #627
      Quote Originally Posted by Darktuner View Post
      Yes it does all these mods and I have to baby it and hardly build boost if any and shift or else There is goes, im.just need to get a silicone 90 with long enough legs and it would be good.
      hey man i can get you a silicone 90 elbow from Vibrant the legs are 8" long it is 45.00 the other thing is on your tubing does it have a bead on the end to get them from not sliding of because i was going to order a bead roller for turbo piping

    33. Member kandst's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 9th, 2008
      Location
      sonora
      Posts
      326
      Vehicles
      2000 jetta vr6
      05-26-2012 03:16 PM #628
      hey guys can you keep a look out for a 2000 vr6 tranny for me

    34. Member kandst's Avatar
      Join Date
      Mar 9th, 2008
      Location
      sonora
      Posts
      326
      Vehicles
      2000 jetta vr6
      05-26-2012 03:21 PM #629
      sorry forgot to say that it is a manual

    35. Member
      Join Date
      Dec 25th, 2010
      Location
      Stockton CA
      Posts
      724
      Vehicles
      03 Jetta 1.8t GLS, 03 Jetta 2.0 GL
      05-26-2012 04:55 PM #630
      Quote Originally Posted by kandst View Post
      hey man i can get you a silicone 90 elbow from Vibrant the legs are 8" long it is 45.00 the other thing is on your tubing does it have a bead on the end to get them from not sliding of because i was going to order a bead roller for turbo piping
      Really thats what im looking for. But Yeah the piping is kinds beaded some Parts just have welds on them. The problem im having is the pipe doesnt line up straight to the tubo outlet. It has a slight angle to it and with stock motor mounts the engine moves more than I would like it to, so it pops off. I want to get new pipping just dont have the cash after getting the mk2.

    Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •