VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FEELER: 2007 2D Manual Rabbit

5K views 40 replies 3 participants last post by  Cevin 
#1 · (Edited)
Okay. just throwing out my car to see what she's worth, always oil changed every 5K miles with Mobil 1 5w30, brakes are about to be changed this weeked, all work has been done by me and my good friend( who is a mechanic).
2007 Volkswagen Rabbit
95,XXX miles
United Grey
5-Speed Manual
base model, except ipod adapter

EXTRAS:
Thunder-bunny rear with textured bottom
Color matched Side rub-strips
NLS short Shifter, and 42DD bushings
Eibach sport-line springs and GTI suspension 22K miles on em
APR tune, (no annoying revhang)
Greddy GS2 exhaust, not to loud but really performs well
17X8 TSW ASAN 5's with 225 pirelli P-zeros
painted front and back emblems with new front grille
Painted calipers, the correct way, primed and coated with spray engine/caliper paint, no chips so far and have been on for 50K miles
have stock radio and aftermarket pioneer touchscreen with alpine type R speakers and 12 inch type r sub
and alpine PDX-5

Whoever gets this will get real PRE loved car ^^ as i loved tis car since i bought it brand new in 08

Asking $10,000. OBO with all mods and extras, if you dont want anything (stereo, Rear etc) we can work out a new price

Recent pictures:

price is somewhat firm, if i forgot anything please let me know!

See less See more
#8 ·
epic bump with information updated and price lowered!!

#12 ·
thanks man! appreciate it, lots of love went into this car to get it the way it is

#16 ·
sale fell through, getting a ton of interest in more pictures so ill post them tomorrow

#22 ·
bump! just ordered LED sidemarkers/clear and a new ECS oil changing valve along with LED running lights and license plate lights along with new air filter and cabin filter!

who ever gets this car will get a EXTREMELY well maintained VW

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.