VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS: Parting out complete 1.6l na diesel engine/motor NJ/NYC

4K views 37 replies 14 participants last post by  Biggmike92gti 
#1 · (Edited)
I am parting out a 1.6l na diesel out of a mk1 pick up, The reason why i am parting this engine is because the previous owner had the headgasket replaced and they used 12mm head bolts instead of 11mm head bolts, had the block supposely pressure tested , I rebuilt this motor for my father, everything is new except the block, crankshaft, rods, and vaccum pump, after starting vehicle up noticed engine oil was still being forced into the coolant system, the crankshaft and rod bearings have 15-20minutes on them. after removing motor from vehicle, motor sat in my fathers garage for 2 years, you will not be dissapointed in the parts you buy

-dont be afraid to ask me about a part, i have many diesel parts

parts that have already sold
-mechanical head
-injection pump
-4 injectors
-water pump
-high volume oil pump
-water pump pulley
-timing belt and tensioner

See less See more
#22 ·
pulley

No it looks different, but looks are not important. If you would'nt mind I need measurments of the v-groove on centers. If the pulley is laying flat on the table crank end down measure from table top up to first pulley center and then again to secound pulley center. Also need on center measurment of the 4 mounting bolts. Pulley diameter is not that critical. Thanks Matt

#23 ·
part number is 068 105 243 A
diameter of bigger pulley groove is 3/4 inches, diameter of the smaller grove is 1 5/16
the distance between two of the crankshaft pulley bolt holes in 1 7/8inches,
the hole in the pulley where the crankshaft bolt goes is 1 1/4 inches

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.