FlashZilla is a very popular device that allows you to receive performance tunes via e-mail and upload them to your vehicle anywhere.
- 3 Slots for storing ECU files:
- 1 Slot to securely store your stock tune.
- 2 Slots for performance tunes.
- OBD2 cable for connecting the device to your vehicle.
- USB cable for connecting the device to your Windows computer if you want to swap tunes.
- Read and erase ECU fault codes.
- ECU recovery for reliable flashes.
- Ability to sell FlashZilla to a new owner. Restoring the stock tune in your vehicle will unlock it for use in another vehicle.
note: 2009 and newer TDIs require ECU removal. 1999.5 and older TDIs also require ECU removal. Contact us for more information.
Free VAG-COM (VCDS) analysis
For those who have access to VAG-COM (VCDS), we strongly recommend logging to ensure that your TDI is working optimally before and after tuning. You can read more about our custom tuning service here.
Even if you have not purchased anything from us, you can still send us your current TDI logs for free feedback. We enjoy helping fellow TDI owners.
Download the VAG-COM logging guide here.
How to Order a FlashZilla or ECU Tune:
There are far too many variables to list to determine what tune suits you. For this reason we always communicate with clients to determine the requirements, before we start tuning. Feel free to leave us a message.
We can tune just about anything, including triple-turbo TDIs (yes, three turbos), custom-built parallel TDIs hybrids, custom-built serial TDI hybrids, TDI-powered motorcycles, TDI-powered drilling machines, and so on. For a general idea of tuning and prices, you can start here.
Contact us if you have any questions and we will respond quickly. We can create an invoice for each client only after we have discussed the requirements.