VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Blue Balls, PA.

2M views 51K replies 145 participants last post by  PSU 
#1 ·
Go.

#27,642 ·
1. no one knows how to answer their phones 2. im bored as **** 3. people NEED to ****ing pick up their phones

#27,644 ·
#27,647 ·
trying to get into contact with people to do seomthing, but no ones answering -__-

#27,648 ·
I woke up at 1pm, shooting a demolition derby tomorrow so I gotta be up early to drive an hour, then scrapping my racecar, and finding my wallet so I can get the Golf plated

#27,653 ·
i needa start going to events like these
I've now been to...

Ferrari Challenge races at Lime Rock in Connecticut and New Jersey Motorsport Park in Millville, NJ

Redline Time Attack Event at Carolina Motorsport Park

American Le Mans series at Road Atlanta and Baltimore

And driven on The Nurburgring

Tracks are friggin' awesome, I'd highly recommend any of these events. I want to get to the ALMS Races at Mosport in Toronto, Lime Rock, and maybe Mid Ohio or Road America in the next few years. I'd also love to get up to Watkins Glen at some point for some race, doesn't matter what. Ditto with Summit Point.

I didn't work yesterday....wish I had known about and gone to that race :(

Looked like a lot of fun!
It was a ton of fun. I was trying to find attendance figures, there were tons of people there. I predict that there were more there for ALMS than were for Indy today.

Thumbs up
those corvettes were ridiculously loud, but the sound of the Ferraris pierced your ears. I couldn't put in ear plugs, just because I didn't want to muffle the eargasmic sounds.

I will definitely continue to go every year to this. It was a good time, well organized, and traffic wasn't even bad.

Your pictures are great. I just had my iPhone, so I took videos, otherwise I took pictures of an empty track :( Times like these, I wish I had a DSLR
The cars sounded great, but you should have worn the plugs man. The reverberation under some of those overhangs was insane. I have to say, I drove into the city while the Indy Lights were warming up, and the sensation of making your way towards the track with the sounds of race cars resonating at you from every direction, bouncing off the buildings was quite epic.

I love the sound of the V8s in the M3s.

My brother took some video on his phone too, haven't seen it yet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.