Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Platinum Extended Warranty

Vehicles
      2013 CC Sport + woohoo
      12-05-2010 04:20 PM #1
      I opted to purchase the Platinum VW Fidelity extended warranty on my 2011 GTI, 6 years or 72k miles at $2000 and looks like $100 deductible. The dealer assured me that this is a VW warranty. But I started doing more research and reading , and Fidelity is just a 3rd party , and you have to file a claim for each work done. I've been reading negative things about Fidelity and Consumer Reports does not speak too fond of them. The conttract states I have 30 days to cancel it and get my refund back. What do you guys think?

Vehicles
      More than you can afford pal, Ferrari. But seriously, Ferrari.
      12-05-2010 04:39 PM #2
      Quote Originally Posted by CosmicSki View Post
      I opted to purchase the Platinum VW Fidelity extended warranty on my 2011 GTI, 6 years or 72k miles at $2000 and looks like $100 deductible. The dealer assured me that this is a VW warranty. But I started doing more research and reading , and Fidelity is just a 3rd party , and you have to file a claim for each work done. I've been reading negative things about Fidelity and Consumer Reports does not speak too fond of them. The conttract states I have 30 days to cancel it and get my refund back. What do you guys think?
      Cancel. Just my .02

I had a warranty through Easy Care $2000 and I sold the vehicle before I entered the warranty period, which means that I get every cent back. That was a year ago and I haven't been able to get in touch with anyone who can refund it. I'm about to file a law suit but it's difficult to figure out who to sue lol. My dealer shut down and the warranty was through them contracted by Easy Care.

3rd Party warranties are a pain in the ass and if you think about it how much do you think one major problem would cost over 30,000 miles? Probably 2 grand or less if it does actually happen.
      Semper Fi | USMC '06-'14 | 0311 | 0331| 0933
      Aonarch's Blog!

Vehicles
      2013 VW GOLF R, 2013 VW Touareg TDI, 2012 Audi Q7, 2013 Mini Cooper JCW
      12-05-2010 04:46 PM #3
      Cancel ASAP.

These 3rd party warranties are useless...

Vehicles
      MkVI GTI/2Dr Manual Trans / Future Golf-R Owner
      12-05-2010 05:06 PM #4
      I would get out now; keep your money, especially if you have a DSG. This is odd yes, because it’s the DSG that really needs an extended warranty but some companies are NOT covering DSG's even though the owners were told they would at the time of purchase. The fine print does not include the term DSG nor Mechatronics verbatim. They do mention manuals and automatics and what is covered and what is not but DSG’s are not described at all. In fact most extended warranty policies specifically omit DCT's or DSG's from the terms, so they can argue whatever they wish if the time comes. They do state that clutch systems etc. are not covered and this is how they can get out of it in most cases, claiming that the DSG is a hybrid of some kind, neither manual nor automatic. The clutch packs in DSG’s could become an issue. If you decide to keep the policy, call them up and demand that they amend the policy in writing to include the DSG and all of its components or you will terminate the policy within the 30 day period.

Besides, save the cash, invest in some mods and enjoy the car.
      Gott ist immer auf der Seite des stronest Armee. - Voltaire
      Future Golf-R Owner
      "Those who defend corruption, are often practicing corruption." VWRedux

Vehicles
      More than you can afford pal, Ferrari. But seriously, Ferrari.
      12-05-2010 05:18 PM #5
      Quote Originally Posted by ManTech View Post
      I would get out now; keep your money, especially if you have a DSG. This is odd yes, because it’s the DSG that really needs an extended warranty but some companies are NOT covering DSG's even though the owners were told they would at the time of purchase. The fine print does not include the term DSG nor Mechatronics verbatim. They do mention manuals and automatics and what is covered and what is not but DSG’s are not described at all. In fact most extended warranty policies specifically omit DCT's or DSG's from the terms, so they can argue whatever they wish if the time comes. They do state that clutch systems etc. are not covered and this is how they can get out of it in most cases, claiming that the DSG is a hybrid of some kind, neither manual nor automatic. The clutch packs in DSG’s could become an issue. If you decide to keep the policy, call them up and demand that they amend the policy in writing to include the DSG and all of its components or you will terminate the policy within the 30 day period.

Besides, save the cash, invest in some mods and enjoy the car.

Semper Fi | USMC '06-'14 | 0311 | 0331| 0933
      Aonarch's Blog!

6. Member
      Vehicles
      2010 Golf 2dr, 5spd, RS, sunroof, 15"steelies, Neuspeed P-flo+91oct
      12-05-2010 06:16 PM #6
      It's understandable to be interested in an ext warranty; 3yr/36 isn't a lot. Repairs are expensive.

Self-insure yourself. Take the 2K and put it in a 3 yr CD and when it matures, it will match up with the expiration of your warranty. Or be crazy and put it in a stock mutual fund for higher returns. I don't recommend that.

I know it sounds a little silly, but it's far better than giving those clowns your 2K.

Vehicles
      2013 CC Sport + woohoo
      12-05-2010 06:39 PM #7
      Quote Originally Posted by GTINC View Post
      Bought it, then did the research?

No legitimate car will need an extended warranty, especially a VW. It is just wasted money.

The extended warranty was presented to me at the finance signing, thinking it would be a good way to protect my purchase since I'm fianacing it. Didn't think much of it at the time , just uniformed.

Vehicles
      2012 Honda Fit Sport 5MT
      12-05-2010 06:47 PM #8
      When I signed for my car, I turned down the 7yr/100k mile warranty because I did not see the need for it. Any repair that is needed, I can pretty much do myself, since I've been wrenching on cars for 7 years and have already rewired a car, resoldered an ECU, rebuilt 3 engines, and replaced syncros in a GM manual transmission. Oh yeah, and a valve body rebuild in a GM auto trans. I think I can do without the long warranty.

Most people only keep a car for about 4 years anyway.

Vehicles
      2011 GTI CSG 4d 6s
      12-05-2010 06:48 PM #9
      The extended warranty was presented to me at the finance signing, thinking it would be a good way to protect my purchase since I'm fianacing it. Didn't think much of it at the time , just uniformed.
      When I bought my GTI, they took me in to the guy to sign the papers...at first, he tried to sell me on this same warranty nonsense. When he saw I was paying for it in cash, he quickly said never mind and moved on. It was clearly a matter of kick backs between the dealer, the finance companies and the warranty scammers.
      2011 GTI - Carbon Steel Grey, 4 door, 6 spd MT, 35% tint, OEM sunroof deflector, BSH Race Intake, Magnaflow CB, Uber-Stealth Orion 12" sub, Kenwood 1000 watt amp. GTI seat handle inserts, red footwell lighting, Koni coilovers, Ultimate Racing non-res/metal cat DP, APR Stage 2

Vehicles
      '06 Campy White Touareg V6 & 2013 Ibis White Audi allroad
      12-05-2010 06:49 PM #10
      I have a VW Platinum Warranty thru Fidelity on my 2006 Touareg... the company has been nothing but great to work with. I have NEVER had to file a claim.

Because this is the primary warranty VW works with... dealerships do all the claim work.. you do not have to file the claim.

That said.. the price you paid for a GTI warranty is very high... because I paid significantly less on my Touareg and it is very complex piece of machinery compared to the Golf.
      Last edited by TREGinginCO; 12-06-2010 at 01:38 AM.

Vehicles
      2012 GTI
      12-05-2010 07:17 PM #11
      I caved and got it too. 3yr/36k bumper to bumper isn't very long. and with all the expensive electronics in our cars now, it seemed like a good idea to me. a couple dollars extra a month for piece of mind.

Vehicles
      2011 GTI 2dr 6M
      12-05-2010 08:02 PM #12
      Same thing here, as soon as I hit the finance office the day of delivery I was bombarded with extended warranty pitches, wheel and tire warranty pitches, etc etc. I said no thanks to all of it, and no to gap insurance as well. I'd rather take the risk seeing as how the chances of something happening are remote, and I can wrench myself and have avenues to get parts at better than off the street prices. I guess if someone was strictly going to the dealer for service and planned on having the vehicle a while, it may be an option.
      Teefy Buna

Quote Originally Posted by Sump View Post
      I'm sure a lot of these guys went home after the carwash and played a little hans solo.

Vehicles
      2011 GTI Autobahn 4dr, 2011 A3 TDI
      12-05-2010 08:25 PM #13
      Quote Originally Posted by TREGinginCO View Post
      I have a VW Platinum Warranty thru Fidelity on my 2006 warranty... the company has been nothing but great to work with. I have NEVER had to file a claim.

Because this is the primary warranty VW works with... dealerships do all the claim work.. you do not have to file the claim.

That said.. the price you paid for a GTI warranty is very high... because I paid significantly less on my Touareg and it is very complex piece of machinery compared to the Golf.
      I paid $1100 up front for 6/60, and declined the tire coverage, roadside assistance, loaner car & other nonsense they wanted to sell me. Having owned an Audi out of warranty, I believe it'll only take about 3 repairs to be worth it. With my A4, if I got out of the shop for less than $500 I considered it a cheap repair. (and no, I did not use the dealer for out of warranty service)

Vehicles
      '10 CW JSW TDI 6MT
      12-05-2010 08:41 PM #14
      Wow there is a lot of misinformation in this thread...I think TREGinginCO was one of the few people to get any information right!

VW does not have their own extended warranty, it is underwritten by another company, as you mentioned, it is underwritten by Fidelity.

http://www.volkswagenextendedwarranty.com/

Look at the bottom of the webpage:

As a new car dealer, Vaden Automotive is authorized to sell Volkswagen Service Contracts by Volkswagen and Fidelity Warranty Services.
      So that bunks half of the people telling you to ditch it...

Quote Originally Posted by GTINC
      Bought it, then did the research?

No legitimate car will need an extended warranty, especially a VW. It is just wasted money.
      Really?! By this logic manufacturers shouldn't even have warranties for new vehicles or used vehicles because no legitimate car will ever need to be repaired. Wow, even for you...

We have this same warranty on the 04.5 GLI, the 05 Touareg, and now my 10 Sportwagen. I don't think you paid too much...I got my 04.5 GLI's warranty at 40k miles at employee cost, and it was cheaper than the warranty you paid for, not by much, but it had a $0 deductible.

Like mentioned the dealership does all of the legwork when you bring in your car for repair. I've NEVER called the extended warranty company, and had 4 repairs done to the 04.5 GLI under extended warranty, and we have had 2 repairs done to the 05 Touareg...if it weren't for the mileage of the car, I wouldn't even know if the extended warranty was paying for repairs, or if it was covered under factory warranty it was that effortless.
      OEM+ Bi-Xenon HIDs | Front & Rear Fogs | Highline CECM | Euroswitch | RNS-510 HW:08 SW:1140 w/ Software VIM | Backup Camera | 9W7 | Dash Cubby | Aspherical Mirrors | GTI Steering Wheel w/ .:R Badge | GTI 6MT Shift Knob | GTI E-Brake Boot | GTI Pedals | GTI 18" Detroits
      Not so OEM+ Koni Coilovers | Gentex Homelink Mirror | Yaesu FTM-350AR

Vehicles
      MULTIPASS
      12-05-2010 08:56 PM #15
      Quote Originally Posted by RedRabidRabbit View Post
      Same thing here, as soon as I hit the finance office the day of delivery I was bombarded with extended warranty pitches, wheel and tire warranty pitches, etc etc. I said no thanks to all of it, and no to gap insurance as well. I'd rather take the risk seeing as how the chances of something happening are remote, and I can wrench myself and have avenues to get parts at better than off the street prices. I guess if someone was strictly going to the dealer for service and planned on having the vehicle a while, it may be an option.
      In regards to the gap insurance, I would have taken it. Each new car l have purchased I have gotten this. This past year my first mkvi was totaled and the gap insurance paid out over 7 grand. Our saved me a lot of money to say the least. Though the other times I purchased the new cars hi never used it, this time made up for the other times I didn't need it. That's just my opinion of course. Feel free to do whatever you like with your own money

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
      Black 2010 GTI MT, DXD Stage 2 Endurance Clutch, Stage 1 APR, lower tq mount insert, 20% tint all around, APR Carbonio Stage 1 Intake
      Black 2010 PaCCat Sport MT, beluga racing downpipe, stage 2 lower tq mount insert, DieselGeek Sigma 6-Speed SSK, Stage 2 APR, Injen Intake
      Black 1991 GTI with Stage 4+ G60 Rallye Golf Swap

Vehicles
      2011 GTI CSG 4d 6s
      12-05-2010 09:20 PM #16
      Quote Originally Posted by btitus View Post
      ...loaner car & other nonsense they wanted to sell me.
      ouch...your dealership tried charging you for loaner car services? Mine takes care of that as a courtesy anytime they keep the vehicle for work...hell, they gave me one when I bought and had them install the sunroof deflector and fix the rear wiper dribble!
      2011 GTI - Carbon Steel Grey, 4 door, 6 spd MT, 35% tint, OEM sunroof deflector, BSH Race Intake, Magnaflow CB, Uber-Stealth Orion 12" sub, Kenwood 1000 watt amp. GTI seat handle inserts, red footwell lighting, Koni coilovers, Ultimate Racing non-res/metal cat DP, APR Stage 2

Vehicles
      2013 CC Sport + woohoo
      12-05-2010 09:24 PM #17
      Quote Originally Posted by TREGinginCO View Post
      I have a VW Platinum Warranty thru Fidelity on my 2006 warranty... the company has been nothing but great to work with. I have NEVER had to file a claim.

Does Fidelity work with any dealer or just the dealer you bought the car from, most likely I will not be going back to the dealer i purchased my GTI from, for service or repairs, they are are about 70 miles away in another state. The financial guy also did not enter the service contract purchase date on the service contract. I know , I should have been more careful readings these things.

18. 12-05-2010 10:08 PM #18
      my extended warranty on my tdi was $2500, but I got it for $1000 after some negotiations. It includes guaranteed loaner cars, tire warranty, etc etc for 7 years (4 years after factory warranty).

For me, at this price, I was able to justify it.

A couple times the dealership tried to stiff me on the loaner car, and after mentioning the warranty, they "found" a car for me.

Vehicles
      2011 GTI 2dr 6M
      12-06-2010 01:14 AM #19
      Quote Originally Posted by cleanmk2gti View Post
      In regards to the gap insurance, I would have taken it. Each new car l have purchased I have gotten this. This past year my first mkvi was totaled and the gap insurance paid out over 7 grand. Our saved me a lot of money to say the least. Though the other times I purchased the new cars hi never used it, this time made up for the other times I didn't need it. That's just my opinion of course. Feel free to do whatever you like with your own money

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
      I've been driving for 13 years without ever even coming close to any kind of accident that would write the vehicle off, I think the most damage was about $1500. For the $200 a year they wanted, I'll take my chances.
      Teefy Buna

Quote Originally Posted by Sump View Post
      I'm sure a lot of these guys went home after the carwash and played a little hans solo.

Vehicles
      '11 Golf 2dr TDI 6-speed, '09 Challenger R/T 6-speed, '07 Jeep GCL CRD, '96 Corvette Grand Sport Cp
      12-06-2010 01:29 AM #20
      When they pitched this to me the other day as I was taking delivery, the lady said "all cars have problems and they can be expensive". I said "that's funny, your salesman just told me that VW builds good cars...so, which is it?". Then I pointed out that she was trying to sell me a four-year warranty, not a seven-year warranty. Even though I was buying a TDI, I told her to pound salt...
      Last edited by golf-zilla; 12-06-2010 at 01:33 AM.
      ____
      Bob

Vehicles
      MULTIPASS
      12-06-2010 01:38 AM #21
      Quote Originally Posted by RedRabidRabbit View Post
      I've been driving for 13 years without ever even coming close to any kind of accident that would write the vehicle off, I think the most damage was about $1500. For the $200 a year they wanted, I'll take my chances.
      And that is understandable. But there are always idiots that cant drive. Guy ran the red light and I t-boned him. Here is my car after I t-boned the guy. It had right around 2500 miles on it. Here are the end pictures of it.
      Black 2010 GTI MT, DXD Stage 2 Endurance Clutch, Stage 1 APR, lower tq mount insert, 20% tint all around, APR Carbonio Stage 1 Intake
      Black 2010 PaCCat Sport MT, beluga racing downpipe, stage 2 lower tq mount insert, DieselGeek Sigma 6-Speed SSK, Stage 2 APR, Injen Intake

Vehicles
      '06 Campy White Touareg V6 & 2013 Ibis White Audi allroad
      12-06-2010 01:40 AM #22
      I can take it to any VW dealership in the United States. If I take it to the dealer where I bought the car... they pick up the deductible ---- otherwise I pay 50-bucks.

Vehicles
      '06 BMW Z4M Coupe, '13 Cadillac ATS 3.6 RWD
      12-06-2010 08:10 AM #23
      You would be better off putting the money in the bank and using it as you need to. Long term the insurance companies all take in more money than they pay out, this is how they make money. They take your money, give VW part of it, the salesman part of it, pay for the administration and overhead of their company, pay part of it in claims, and still have money left over as profit.

Their will always be people that reply back that extended warranties or gap insurance paid off for them but long term it won't happen (maybe an extemely unluckly few). The insurance company figures out the likely hood for a problem and what it will cost and price accordingly, so the cheap reliable car warranty costs less.

This is no difference than slot machines. Long term they don't pay out more than they take in.

I have never paid out more than $1000 in repairs on any of my cars (maintenance yes), and I have been driving for 24 years. Remember to figure in the deductible you will pay out for each incident to determine what it will take to come out ahead.

Vehicles
      MULTIPASS
      12-06-2010 10:04 AM #24
      Quote Originally Posted by dmorrow View Post
      You would be better off putting the money in the bank and using it as you need to. Long term the insurance companies all take in more money than they pay out, this is how they make money. They take your money, give VW part of it, the salesman part of it, pay for the administration and overhead of their company, pay part of it in claims, and still have money left over as profit.

Their will always be people that reply back that extended warranties or gap insurance paid off for them but long term it won't happen (maybe an extemely unluckly few). The insurance company figures out the likely hood for a problem and what it will cost and price accordingly, so the cheap reliable car warranty costs less.

This is no difference than slot machines. Long term they don't pay out more than they take in.

I have never paid out more than $1000 in repairs on any of my cars (maintenance yes), and I have been driving for 24 years. Remember to figure in the deductible you will pay out for each incident to determine what it will take to come out ahead.
      Saving an overhead of over 7 Grand is not paying out more than I paid for it? Um, that makes no sense. The GAP insurance saved me from paying out $7,000.00. Yes I had the money to pay for it if I needed to pay for it. But who in their right mind would want to pay for it if they could have an insurance company pay for it for them.

Thats just my opinion though

Vehicles
      2012 GTI
      12-06-2010 10:56 AM #25
      GAP insurance is a must IMO. Cars depreciate a couple thousand as soon as they leave the lot, and often times people finance more than the value of the car due to tax, title, license, etc. So say you got your GTI for 27k, didn't have much down payment, and with TTL your loan comes out to 28 or 29k. Two months later you get in an accident and the car is totaled. Theres no way the insurance company is going to give you 28k, probably more like 22 or 23, which leaves you with 5 or 6k that you are responsible for. But I could see if you had a good trade in and/or a hefty down payment and only ended up financing 20k or so, GAP would be unnecessary.

And with the platinum extended warranty, if you don't use it, you get your money back (at least the one I bought). So I don't see why everyone is hating on it. If you want it for piece of mind, buy it. If you don't use, you get your money back at the end.
      Last edited by jr05gti; 12-06-2010 at 10:58 AM.

Vehicles
      12-06-2010 11:18 AM #26
      The way I see it, there are two types of car buyers here. Those that buy cars to be seen in them, and those that buy cars to actually drive them. Technically knowledgeable DIY's will often opt-out when it comes to extended warranties, preferring to mod and/or repair the car themselves after the factory warranty expires, with all others left to the mercy of the dealership for EVERYTHING they do.

What most don't understand is that any extended plan runs concurrently with the factory coverage and IS a total WASTE of money IMO. But some people really don't care, and that's okay because they also don't know the difference between a spanner and a wrench either.

PS: What I said in my first post is also completely accurate. If you own a DSG and were swindled into buying an extended warranty by your dealer, call the company and have them amend the policy so that it specifically includes the DSG/Mechatronics plus all related components in writing. Do not take a verbal confirmation that it “already does”.
      Future Golf-R Owner

Vehicles
      MULTIPASS
      12-06-2010 11:24 AM #27
      Quote Originally Posted by ManTech View Post
      PS: What I said in my first post is also completely accurate. If you own a DSG and were swindled into buying an extended warranty by your dealer, call the company and have them amend the policy so that it specifically includes the DSG/Mechatronics plus all related components in writing. Do not take a verbal confirmation that it “already does”.
      I totally agree. Getting this amended and having them in writing gives you what you want. And that is a guarantee that it will be covered under the warranty. Do not ever take their word for it when they tell you that it is already worked into the warranty. Because quite frankly they can always make it look like it isnt. They should be made to list everything that is covered under warranty. That way they cannot try to swindle out of repairing it for a deductible or free of charge. Especially for the people who do not know much bout cars and are not mechanically inclined.

Vehicles
      2010/VW/MKVI
      12-06-2010 11:28 AM #28
      Quote Originally Posted by jr05gti View Post
      GAP insurance is a must IMO
      I have to disagree with this, but it's probably because I am missing something. Yes, you will responsible for the difference, but if you have the $5K or so on hand (in savings/money market/investments/under your mattress), why purchase gap insurance?
      "If you buy a Honda, you end up with a Honda. If you buy a Volkswagen, you don't", Jeremy Clarkson

Vehicles
      MULTIPASS
      12-06-2010 11:37 AM #29
      Quote Originally Posted by Nothing5 View Post
      I have to disagree with this, but it's probably because I am missing something. Yes, you will responsible for the difference, but if you have the $5K or so on hand (in savings/money market/investments/under your mattress), why purchase gap insurance?
      Because it ends up costing you less than $5k. Why spend $5k, if you only end up having to pay a few hundred? Does that make sense to you? I'd rather spend a couple hundred rather than taking $5k out of my savings acct.

Vehicles
      2010/VW/MKVI
      12-06-2010 11:38 AM #30
      Never mind, just discovered that you can procure it either through a dealer (expensive) or as an endorsement to your regular auto policy (cheap).
      "If you buy a Honda, you end up with a Honda. If you buy a Volkswagen, you don't", Jeremy Clarkson

12-06-2010 11:45 AM #31
      I would never buy an extended warranty myself. What people don't know is. You can negotiate the price you pay for the extended warranty just like the price of the car. If they are trying to sell you it for $2000. The invoice price on that same warranty is probably $700-$1000. Big time profit and commission for the dealer and finance guy!

32. Member
      Vehicles
      2011 VW GTI
      12-06-2010 11:47 AM #32
      I was expecting to get a barrage of sales pitches when I bought my car a few weeks ago, but surprisingly they didn't ask me to buy a single thing. However I did not finance through VWoA or with any of their preferred lenders. Does your finance company have anything to do with whether they offer these items or not?
      2011 VW GTI United Gray 4 Door 6MT Sunroof & Nav.

Vehicles
      12-06-2010 11:56 AM #33
      Quote Originally Posted by finklejag View Post
      I would never buy an extended warranty myself. What people don't know is. You can negotiate the price you pay for the extended warranty just like the price of the car. If they are trying to sell you it for $2000. The invoice price on that same warranty is probably $700-$1000. Big time profit and commission for the dealer and finance guy!
      This is so true! When they tried pulling me into the room with their moron during my purchase, I said "No thanks! I haven't the time for that bu** sh**. Just give me the car and I'll be on my merry way." So he yells out, "I'll give you a great deal on the extended plan, $1600!" I kept walking as he now got up and stuck his little head out the door of his office, "Okay, okay how about $700!" I kept walking, it felt good.
      Future Golf-R Owner

Vehicles
      2011 GTI CSG 4d 6s
      12-06-2010 12:06 PM #34
      Quote Originally Posted by MichaelGolfTDI View Post
      I was expecting to get a barrage of sales pitches when I bought my car a few weeks ago, but surprisingly they didn't ask me to buy a single thing. However I did not finance through VWoA or with any of their preferred lenders. Does your finance company have anything to do with whether they offer these items or not?
      Yes it does...see my previous post about when I bought my car, solid proof.

35. 12-06-2010 01:09 PM #35
      When I bought my car the salesman sat down with me and we completed all the paperwork and the license, ownership issues.

Then he sent me across the showroom to speak to the finance guy. I wasn't financing so there wasn't much to talk about. He asked me if I wanted an extended warranty. I asked him if he thought there was really any need. He thought for a second and said 'likely not'.
      We shook hands and I walked out.

Actually my buying experience was a very easy going one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast