Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: WTB Westfalia

Vehicles
      Way way too many =/
      12-14-2010 10:14 AM #1
      looking to buy a westfalia that i can begin my project on. would like little to no rust, rot or serious damage to the car. would like interior appliances to work but if not thats all right. i could pick up if it runs. if interested i aslo have a 97 vw jetta 2.0l automatic with a spankin new paint job and limited edition seats and other work done to it. Lemme know id greatly appreciate any westy offers of any sort thnxs!
      Last edited by knuckleheadx92x; 02-08-2011 at 07:33 PM.

Vehicles
      Way way too many =/
      02-08-2011 07:35 PM #2
      UP to DA top

3. Member
      Vehicles
      '13 GLI
      03-18-2011 06:26 PM #3
      Quote Originally Posted by knuckleheadx92x View Post
      looking to buy a westfalia that i can begin my project on. would like little to no rust, rot or serious damage to the car. would like interior appliances to work but if not thats all right. i could pick up if it runs. if interested i aslo have a 97 vw jetta 2.0l automatic with a spankin new paint job and limited edition seats and other work done to it. Lemme know id greatly appreciate any westy offers of any sort thnxs!
      Sounds like you're looking for a Vanagon or Eurovan Westfalia?

I have a '71 Westfalia Camper, original interior, minus the fixture with the sink (and icebox?), and that would be the only appliances in that year, very low-tech

Vehicles
      Way way too many =/
      04-20-2011 10:51 PM #4
      sounds kol. ihonestly dont remember what one it was. but i saw one a while back that had appliances like sink, frig, n stove and it had like a futon in the back with a pop up top. It was realy sick and i decided to find one like it and start making my own camper van/bus. any info on it would grtly b appreciated to get me in the right direction