list of parts i can bring.. going thru my collection..
02a tranny swap 350/obo complete for mk2up will need mounts for mk1..
2.0 16v head.. no cams/lifters/chain.. 100/obo
autobaughn designs body kit.. never installed.. white gel coat fiberglass.. copy of zender.. front spoiler, flares, sideskirts.. 750/obo
80 only jetta dash.. brown.. good outter vents.. center gone.. wood grain surround with ac heater panel.. 400/obo no cracks..
3 14x6 jetta trek wheels.. 4th one bent.. 25 each.. again finish your set or add a 5th for full sized spare
3 16v rocco/gti wheels.. aka teardrop.. not best condition.. 25 each.. make a good spare.. or finish your set.. no center caps
speak up.. ill get pics.. but want serious inquires before i dig the stuff out.. its in my rafters with cars underneeth them.. so gotta play rearange the shop to get to the stuff..
Just dug up a whole bunch of odds and ends from my Mk1. If anyone has interest in any of this stuff let me know. I am going to try to be there the day of the show, and I only live about 15 minutes away so arrangements could be made for almost any time that weekend for those who are coming in on Friday or Saturday. Send me a PM if you want pictures of anything (except for the seats, those are in storage 45 minutes away, can get pics of those but it might take a day or two).
Make offers on these items, open to offers for everything as a lot as well.
- Maroon GTI back seat, nice shape just dusty from being in storage, PLUS matching parcel shelf, faded and has two small holes drilled in it (can't really see them), otherwise nice
- Two complete sets of rubber upper body trim molding from a GTI, not sure how usable it is or not but maybe someone has some use for it?
- HVAC slider controls from GTI with AC, work well, sliders move smoothly
- basic AM/FM two-post radio from GTI, complete except for missing volume knob cover, working condition unknown, needs cleaned up
- Volkswagen script badge for rear hatch, no broken tabs, silver coating is faded
- Pair of Chinese pull-out style door handles, BNIB
- GTI center gauge cluster, complete except for missing clock knob, needs cleaned up
- Maroon plain rubber floor mats (not the rubber/carpet combo ones) - two rear mats in good shape, one front mat with embossed Rabbit emblem that has the bottom edge trimmed off, otherwise in OK shape, need cleaned up
- Pair of used door seals, appear to be in decent usable shape, I was told they are off a 2-door but I never used them and never bothered to check
Box of freebie odds and ends, MUST TAKE EVERYTHING, no exceptions:
- maroon D/S air vents, both work but have some broken plastic bits
- black dual center air vent, works but has some broken plastic bits
- maroon oh-sh*t handle, good shape, slight scuff or paint on one section, one only
- maroon seatbelt receptacle, good shape, one only
- maroon e-brake handle cover, good shape, no tears
- passenger side amber signal lens for 81-84 Rabbit, lens not cracked but the studs are busted up, can still be mounted with a little tweaking
Last edited by retro_rocket; 07-07-2011 at 06:05 PM.
beside the 2 cabriolet trunk lids i am bringing a roof basket...some nos mk1 painted bumper guards.....mk 1 non overflow radiatoor...cabby top latches...door handles...
a cabby gti rear bumper with brackets and rub strips...a nice mk1 rabbit/cabby grill and end pieces...and my usual assortment of crap...
Bringing the caddy, so I was planning on bringing a good deal of parts home
2 MK1 Hoods (smoothie(s) would be nice, wishful thinking)
Clipper kit (color doesn't matter, as long as its complete and in good cond)
Black power window kneebar
Black center console (don't need the gauges)
Steering wheel (would like an airbag wheel in good cond, but am open to change it up)
Chrome surround side markers (all 4)
Maroon Drivers seat parts (gti seat, just need an ass cushion, caddy one is torn down the middle)
Maroon Caddy door cards (i guess 4 door rabbits are the same?)
Chrome flag mirrors
Chrome caddy molding (upper)
I'm sure the list will grow...
I will buy any and all us bumper end caps that people have lying around. I need at least 6 of the ****ers for the 2 mk1's and extras never hurt, so bring as many as you want to sell
www.oldskoolvw.comSupport custom parts & solutions for the Mk1 community
Anyone interested in a custom fiberglass Caddy headliner shell?
It's unfinished and needs to be trimmed but molded to fit a caddy roof and does not need any hardware to install (rain visors and door/window gaskets should hold it in).
Rough fiberglass surface (not gelcoat)
Only bringing if I have a buyer since it's big.
Will consider bringing if someone is interested:
1.6D (330,000 miles) came out of my old rabbit running.
Random diesel crap (just askif you need something)
2 4 speed GC 020's one early and one late(2 different 4th gears)
Broken 5 speed FN 020
1.5 Diesel Motor with ??? Miles, came with my old rabbit.
1.5 diesel Injection pump (came off of a running diesel)
VNT-15 Turbo (used but still works)
Diesel Intake manifolds
New in box ARP diesel Head studs for 1.6 or 1.9 (yes the real ARP TDI studs)
1.6 diesel headgasket (3 notch IIRC)
1.6 Diesel Main Bearings
Scirocco front uprights (brakes, hubs, struts, the whole shebang)
Hatch glass with defrost lines
Very large box full of Original VDO gauges
Mk2 16V lips (aftermarket but good)
3 ABF Brackets with springs
Ashtray for brown early dash