Here's the pics from last weekend (shot with my phone, yeah, the wb is off ):
Mickey Finn's is the place. They have your typical pub food, pool table, internet jukebox, and lots of windows facing the street for looking out at the cars. Also, since we normally have a large group, cash makes paying the bill so much easier.
Come one come all
- The GTG Info -
- Every Saturday, rain or shine. And most holidays.
- All are European cars are welcome
- Parking lot pimpin' starts at 7:00pm.
- Driving dangerously, burnouts and irresponsible behavior will not be tolerated
- People that feel the need to make an ass of themselves will kindly be asked to leave
- Fire extinguishers are recommended but not required
- Fun moves inside at around 8:30pm-ish
- The place is 21 and over after 10pm
-Click here for directions
For those on Facebook, check out the SE PDX Facebook group:http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=80994436911
Last edited by Twelvizm; 01-31-2011 at 10:46 AM.
Sigs are stupid
Not so sure if I'm going to make it now damn motor mount!
'92 GTI | 12v VR6 | FK Highsport coilovers | 16x8.5" Corvette Salad Shooters | 205/40/16 | full MK3 front subframe/rear beam | Zimmerman front/rear rotors | TT chip | TT exhaust
My MK2 VR6 build thread
ill see if i can get some hpf cars over there!! so your saying the supra and vette are not invited sad...
I'll have to roll out in the Volvo one of these weekends...
Last edited by valvesprung; 01-23-2011 at 03:21 PM.