VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Volvo 740 Turbo OEM Bodykit, Aero Kit, Ground FX Styling package sedans or wagons!

9K views 21 replies 5 participants last post by  trebucket 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLD! Volvo 740 Turbo OEM Bodykit, Aero Kit, Ground FX Styling package sedans or wagons!

Volvo 740 SE OEM Aero Kit!!! Full aerodynamic Styling package which includes the Front Airdam bumper cover spoiler, two side skirts and the rear valence along with all attachment hardware(clips & screws). Very easy to bolt and clip on!! Fog lights are not included with kit. This very rare Volvo Ground Effects kit will fit on all 1990-1993 Volvo 740's Sedans or Wagons. Maybe earlier 740's as well with some modification. The kit has no damage. The paint was scraped in a few areas but no damage to spoilers at all. I included lots of pics of the exact kit and pics on different color 740's. I had it on the black station wagon pictured and not only did it look 100 times better but you get better gas mileage with an Aero kit because of less wind drag. This original factory 740se turbo option was very expensive and is no longer available This is not a cheap fiberglass replica but the original polyeurathane ones which are very durable and wont crack on impact. This Spoiler package would cost you $3800 from Volvo without clips, paint or shipping!! My price is just $1295 Call or email any questions you might have . Will Ship to anywhere in the USA at buyers cost. Prefer pickup if you are local. Sold!

http://s1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd459/trebucket1/Volvo 740 OEM AeroKit Body Kit Spoiler Kit/

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.