It's been 10 days since I updated this thread... It feels like FOREVER haha.
Anyway, I got more stuff done.
Break #20... Cut out the fabric sound deadening part of the new under carpeting.
Break #21... I then attached the black acoustic sound deadening and the fabric sound deadening together via LOCTITE Professional Performance Spray Adhesive.
(sorry, I didn't take pictures of this step)
Break #22... I put double sided 3M Heavy Duty tape on the vapor barrier backing of the new under carpet mats and then put them all in!
Break #23... Shampooed and AXE'd the carpet pieces to get them nice and clean. They smell marginally better now...
That's it so far, enjoy!