VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

NeedingAnAudi's cool thread name Thread

187K views 1K replies 112 participants last post by  jdelima87 
#1 ·
I'm sure a lot of you guys already know me or know of me. It seems the B5 section here is much more happenin than on AZ.

Anyways I'll just get right to the timeline.

Sept. 18th 09

Bought my A4 - 99.5 1.8TQM Black on Black Half-sport Winter Package

Nov. 09
Living in Wyoming for school

I also was able to drive up Pikes Peak :)

See less See more
#106 ·
300 mile 225s probably have something to do with it. I'm being stubborn and not stretching the front.

Moar because this is my first set of real wheels, and I'm amazed that they fit the way they do. I've obviously seen bryangb's car, but I still wasn't sure.

The benz is owned by one of my good friends Allen, and he basically jumped up and down in pure excitement when he saw my car. Probably half of the pics he took yesterday were just my Audi! Also really love his car

#113 ·
Being this low period doesn't make sense. My huge NeedingAnAudi sticker doesn't make sense. Not deciding what to do with my headliner for a year doesn't make sense. But whatever, I've been enjoying myself a whole hell of a lot more these past couple days.

#114 ·
Well, no, not really.

You want to be low and run low offset wheels, but do not want to stretch the tires to clear fenders? That's just asking for dented fenders...

Doesn't really compare to a silly decal on your back window.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.