VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

**New wheel specials at Douglas VW**

60K views 596 replies 156 participants last post by  WWW. 
#1 · (Edited)
Current sale is over. :beer:

#13 ·
Goals

JC,
If I purchased a set of 17" Goals, how much would it cost to have tires mounted and balanced at Douglas? I live in NW NJ and have a 2011 TDI Sportwagen with Porto's. I hit a pothole this week and damaged one tire. I just ordered two tires from the Tire Rack. Since I have to get the new tires installed anyway, I'm considering buying a set of silver Goals.
Thanks.

#15 ·
JC,
If I purchased a set of 17" Goals, how much would it cost to have tires mounted and balanced at Douglas? I live in NW NJ and have a 2011 TDI Sportwagen with Porto's. I hit a pothole this week and damaged one tire. I just ordered two tires from the Tire Rack. Since I have to get the new tires installed anyway, I'm considering buying a set of silver Goals.
Thanks.
you have pm :thumbup:

#24 ·
I sent you a PM about interlagos. Have any pics of any installed ones?

If I can't get new tires with them, I'll have my current tires and TPMS swapped for the interlagos. I have to get my 20k mile service done too... might just bring the car to you guys.

#28 ·
BTW, thank you so much JC. I love the wheels... and please do something about the entrance to the back, I got some major rash in the front and back corners going up the entrance. I should have stayed on the road. :(

:thumbup:

#30 · (Edited)
I just wanted to publicly give a big thanks to JC for the 18" Black Karthoum I bought to replace one of mine that was molested by a chuck hole. FAST shipping and the price couldn't be touched anywhere local or online. I ordered it Wednesday before noon and got it today (Friday) just after lunch. A first rate experience and now my source for all things Vdub!

Thanks again JC!

P

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.