This forum is the official and only For Sale (FS) thread in the PNW regional forum. This will help us eliminate all the FS ads throughout the forum, while still giving you the privilege of being able to sell locally to avoid those nasty shipping charges.
What is acceptable in this section?
- Your items forsale. This section is a catch all other for items not including whole cars. Things like Parting out of vehicles, Parts for vehicles. A price is required.
- Do not sell weapons or accessories for weapons. These include airsoft guns, pellet guns, paintball guns and of course those that shoot bullets. It also includes those considered a weapon like bows, cross bows and knives.
- Do not post the same item more than once. Any duplicate posts will be deleted w/o any explanation
- Questions and Answers are allowed.
- Bumping is allowed.
- Please post the item is sold in the thread and/or Report to Moderator to lock up the thread.
- This isn't an auction site. You have a price listed for a reason. It should go to the first person that says "I'll take it". End of sale.
IF YOU VIOLATE ANY OF THESE RULES YOUR POST WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT NOTICEThread Titles
Thread titles are what catches the readers to click in. Short and to the point with descriptions gets the clicks. Titles like "FS: Mk3 VR6 engine parts" have more views than lame titles like "Stuff forsale".
- Proceed all titles with one of the following:
- FS: (items For Sale)
- FT: (items For Trade)
- FS/FT: (items For Sale or Trade)
- WTB: (item Wanted To Buy)
- Parting: (vehicle parting out)
- Free: (items for Free)
- For Rent: (places/items For Rent)
- Include descriptions about the items.
- Include pictures...however don't over do it so that it overwhelms the text to describe the items.
We provide a place to post items and get in touch with other members to buy items but this provided as-is and transactions are carried out at your own risk. We do not provide a seller feedback forum or interface and disputes are to be handled off this website.