plans for "LOWDEZL"
1. registration is due lol at a low low price of $19.50 so ill be getting the custom plate
2. Get off my lazy BUTT and finish sanding my car down in the triple digit heat
3. clean the surface rust with this surface rust remover i found works real good and spray a light coat of primer on all of it
4. then wheel bearing all around been quoted $400 bucks for all four because they are press in.
5. then paint by the all mighty KAROL
6. 3" drop plates for the rear and a shorty oil pan both from oldskoolvw.com
So after seeing these pics i went and got a cig pack and did the samething, i'm alot lower then i thought.... I have just under a quarter inch on top of the height of the cig pack...Not bad for just coils and i'm not as low as i can get..... Need that oil pan first....
what size tires are you running on the 15' rims? found some i like but not sure what size tires toget....