VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

FS: Various MKII Parts

1K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  vwfotos94 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm clearing all the MKII stuff out of my basement. If I get no interest, it will be sold for scrap. Make offers.
I can get pics of anything, just ask.

Black '89 GTI (16v):
Hood $20
Rear hatch $10
Drivers Front fender $20
Dash $10

Red '87 GTI (16v)
Rear hatch (w/ 3rd brake light) $10

Various:
White hood, holes for hood pins, minor damage - Free
Big louvre grill - $5
2x small louvre grills - $5 ea.
2x lips - $5 ea.
2x Rear bumper support - $5 ea
Fan assembly - $5
Tails: 2x Driver, 2x Passenger - $5 ea
Exhaust heat shields: Tunnel & rear beam - $10
Black Passenger Big Window door w/ passive restraint - $20
2x Fender liners - $5 ea
Rear side glass w/ seals, either side - $5 ea
Headlights Drivers side - $10 each (most have at least one broken tab, but lenses are ok)

All parts as-is, doors are usually stripped of handles/regulators. All hatches include glass.

I am also stripping the interior out of a Red 1997 GTI. Most everything (except for stuff on the dash) will go.

See less See more
#2 ·
Where are you located? I am just south of the cheddar curtain where all of your politicians are.
I am looking for the following:

The 3rd brake light
Horn
On the inside, on the hatch the black piece that covers up the internals of the hatch (???)
Grill for rectangular headlights

thanks

#4 ·
I have one trim piece (on the blue hatch) and two brake lights (red hatch & charcoal hatch)

Also, the glass on the blue hatch does not have the markings for the third brake light, if you're interested in that at all.

No horns.

All three grills are for rectangular headlights.

I'm north of Milwaukee, just south of Port Washington.

#13 ·
Yep. You should bring my parts up and load up your van. I'm sure we can work out a deal for everything in my basement.

Otherwise, do I need my van, or will it fit in the trunk of my car?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.