Camry Dent [kam--ree dent] - noun
1. large bulbous bumper pushed in, caused by subpar parking/driving/vandalism.
2. often caused by narcoleptic drivers.
3. high probability of said damage being on a Toyota, specifically in this order
4. may also be seen on any other car beige in color or nature.
5. strong correlations between unintended acceleration and the "Camry Dent" phenomenon have been vehemently dismissed by The Official Myspace page of James Lentz.
6. statistics suggest, if equipped with Hybrid Synergy Drive© dents are more prevalent but also more likely to be repaired.