I like your engine and custom setup. I see much special parts, one of the reasons why i like your build. Also the rims are
and now their polished bling bling
new updates water Meth is done ran it to the Mani behind the TB .the oil cooler sandwich plate is in alternator is inDiesel geek sigma 6 installed Alex is def getting it doneif anyone is in ma def check out Alex at Wentworth he makes dreams come true
Custom battery mount
Diesel geek shifter I got from beeyond thanks brett
Last edited by 01ttgt28; 03-16-2012 at 09:06 PM.
well we got some head work done and some meth .i guess i have to see what happens if its not that great im getting a billit compressor wheel
:APR -stage 2 :BSH -Intake,Mounts,RSB,TB Pipe :Whiteline -A.L.K. :Porsche 17Z BBK
:Devils Own -DVC-30+Direct Port Injection :BC Racing -BR Coilovers :Flik-FTD :OSIR
:Eurojet -Ceramic Coated TBE :DEFI :Unibrace :Tyrolsport :Bildon :Hawk :034
TSI FAQ: http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?4042736
Before I had it setup in front of the throttle body but since I don't know much about it I will have to ask the shop. Max's setup looks crazy
- Pre- throttle body injection will target and do a better job at reducing IAT ( as long as the mixture atomizes before reaching the cylinders).
- Post-throttle body injection is designed to increase in-cylinder knock threshold ( octane boosting ). Because the atomization happens inside the combustion chamber, the motor is less prone to pre-ignition and detonation.
The combining effect of both gives you greater results and that's why I have gone to great length to do it right. Next step for me is pre-turbo injection
The rundown of what I have:
1) For in-cylinder cooling and direct porting, I have a nozzle dedicated to each runner for even distribution ( single nozzle post TB tend to starve certain cylinders for the juice ).
2) I also have pre-TB nozzles before and after the heat exchange.
3) I don't run the cheap Shurflo pump that comes with the china edition kits
4) I run custom .5 gal/nozzle at 200+ psi to ensure proper atomization
5) I have real failsafes ( no dummie led light and low level warnings ). I am talking about flow level sensor with warning and E85.
6) I don't run the usual laggy map based controller and always have full pressure ( no progressive gimmic).
7) I run solenoids as close as possible to the end of each main lines
I run the labonte stage 3 water meth with touch display it should be a good kit I hope here's a link
Last edited by 01ttgt28; 03-20-2012 at 11:42 PM.
You can definitely build from what you have! Get some more nozzles, a few solenoids and start with pre and post TB injection. Down the road, you can always buy a better pump and sell the one that came with this kit.
So Alex got some more stuff done
He mounted my mbc did all hard vacume lines and finished the fuel regulator adaptor
New catch can fro vibrant since my 034 can don't fit
4" intake with forged 007 and some bracing
Catch can finished
New coolant globe
Got the cat cam gear from 034 the auto tech gear I have is for the 2.0 my mistake