VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

>> BAG RIDERS Deal Of The Month <<

197K views 1K replies 215 participants last post by  Meghan@BagRiders 
#1 · (Edited)
AUGUST IS HERE! The Bag Riders Deal of the Month has now been updated.

- CLICK HERE

- CLICK HERE

See less See more
#428 ·
And got the another package in the mail from you guys. Was like a kid on Christmas, sitting indian style on the floor of my office opening boxes and playing with fittings. Even my co-workers were impressed with the attention to detail on packing. And the fact that they were out of a couple things and put a hand written note inside of the box apologizing, explaining why and the details of when it will get there. F'ing impressive.

Also got a package (from another company who shall remain nameless) of the WRONG TANK! DIRTY S.O.B.'s!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shant name them cause they said the will rectify it. (and I didn't get the tank from BR cause its a unique tank that they don't carry) So giddiness to ANGER then almost passed out trying to blow into my pressure gauge in an attempt to make it move.... at that point my co-workers wanted a field sobriety test.

#438 ·
Subscribed for tmrws deal of the month already bought my management just need everything else lol. However I still don't have my 20th or 24v so until then I decided to start gathering all my parts and doing it right the first time nstead of settling for less and getting racelands once I have it in my possession. Don't want to make the same mistake twice :laugh:

#446 ·
Damn...I ordered early and got told I could get in on the upcoming deal but I only got $200 off? (Edit: When I say only, I mean obviously the deal is appreciated)

ORDER #2535 $3,870.00. Every little helps on the order total too, as I'm gonna get hit with a whacking 20% import tax on the total value. :(

1 x CORRADO FULL KIT WITH TOUCH PAD E LEVEL SYSTEM
(FRONT SUSPENSION: AIR LIFT SLAM SERIES, REAR SUSPENSION: AIR LIFT PERFORMANCE SERIES, COMPRESSOR: VIAIR 444C (+$45.00), AIR TANK: BLACK STEEL SKINNY 5 GALLON, CONTROLLER FINISH: BLACK)
1 x ACCUAIR POWER SUPPLY KIT
1 x PODI DIGITAL TANK PRESSURE GAUGE
(LIGHTING: RED)
4 x LEGRIS PLUG IN ELBOW
(PTC: 3/8, STEM: 3/8)
1 x SMC WATER TRAP
(PORT SIZE: 3/8")
1 x REDUCER BUSHING
(NPT 1: 1/4, NPT 2: 1/8)
1 x DRAIN ****

#457 · (Edited)
I didn't order any Bagyard stuff Will, unless I'm missing something obvious (Being new to Air :p )

I got an email from John saying...

I am e-mailing you to let you know that we are waiting on a shipment from AccuAir before we can ship out your order. We expect the AccuAir shipment to arrive on Friday, March 2nd, and we will ship out your order as soon as the shipment arrives.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.