Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    Results 401 to 425 of 1075

    Thread: >> BAG RIDERS Deal Of The Month <<

    1. Banner Advertiser Will@BagRiders's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 19th, 2010
      Location
      South Burlington, VT
      Posts
      2,810
      Vehicles
      335i
      02-06-2012 04:34 PM #401
      Quote Originally Posted by Jquick24 View Post
      Just ordered a full Switchspeed analog kit for my mkiv gli!

      Having it installed by Swoops (Hardlines by Swoops) as soon as I can!!
      Thanks for the order!
      - Call us at: 844 . 404 . 7344 - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com - - // - - We're open: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 6:00 Eastern -

    2. Member Niagara_V_Dub's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 25th, 2007
      Location
      Lemoore, CA
      Posts
      1,782
      Vehicles
      hoopty on air
      02-06-2012 04:55 PM #402
      Quote Originally Posted by Will@BagRiders View Post
      If we can get 10 or more people to commit, then I can get them.
      Consider me in, for the time being I am gonna go with stewart warner wings series but I would love to have all three matching.
      Insert witty quote

    3. Member phil123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 13th, 2009
      Location
      Irvine, CA
      Posts
      6,531
      02-06-2012 06:40 PM #403
      Quote Originally Posted by prospal View Post


      Thanks for everything dudes!
      Dakota Digital question.

      If you lengthen the harness between the green control box and the guage, will this give you more lag in the updating of the pressures? I wanted to mount the control box in the back of the car and the gauge in the front, but wanted to check with anyone that has/knows about dakota digital items
      2014 Focus ST | 2001 Cabrio VR-T | 1995 GTI VR6
      A2Resource |

      FS: MK3.5 Mirrors

    4. Member Niagara_V_Dub's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 25th, 2007
      Location
      Lemoore, CA
      Posts
      1,782
      Vehicles
      hoopty on air
      02-06-2012 09:42 PM #404
      Quote Originally Posted by phil123 View Post
      Dakota Digital question.

      If you lengthen the harness between the green control box and the guage, will this give you more lag in the updating of the pressures? I wanted to mount the control box in the back of the car and the gauge in the front, but wanted to check with anyone that has/knows about dakota digital items
      I wondered that myself, but it wouldn't cause lag. It would be more a concern with signal attenuation. The senders can only push the signal so far before it "trickles" out. I am interested in the answer cause I have some ideas.
      Insert witty quote

    5. Banner Advertiser Will@BagRiders's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 19th, 2010
      Location
      South Burlington, VT
      Posts
      2,810
      Vehicles
      335i
      02-07-2012 02:03 PM #405
      Quote Originally Posted by Niagara_V_Dub View Post
      Consider me in, for the time being I am gonna go with stewart warner wings series but I would love to have all three matching.
      We are going to discuss the possibility of setting up a group buy this week. :thumb up:


      Quote Originally Posted by Niagara_V_Dub View Post
      I wondered that myself, but it wouldn't cause lag. It would be more a concern with signal attenuation. The senders can only push the signal so far before it "trickles" out. I am interested in the answer cause I have some ideas.
      Correct about the signal strength vs reading lag. We've tried this before and it worked just fine

      Quote Originally Posted by phil123 View Post
      Dakota Digital question.

      If you lengthen the harness between the green control box and the guage, will this give you more lag in the updating of the pressures? I wanted to mount the control box in the back of the car and the gauge in the front, but wanted to check with anyone that has/knows about dakota digital items
      See above
      - Call us at: 844 . 404 . 7344 - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com - - // - - We're open: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 6:00 Eastern -

    6. Member Niagara_V_Dub's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 25th, 2007
      Location
      Lemoore, CA
      Posts
      1,782
      Vehicles
      hoopty on air
      02-07-2012 09:57 PM #406
      Quote Originally Posted by Will@BagRiders View Post
      We are going to discuss the possibility of setting up a group buy this week. :thumb up:




      Correct about the signal strength vs reading lag. We've tried this before and it worked just fine



      See above
      Yeah thats right! I will be sure to monitor for the group buy of this!!!!!!
      Insert witty quote

    7. Banner Advertiser Will@BagRiders's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 19th, 2010
      Location
      South Burlington, VT
      Posts
      2,810
      Vehicles
      335i
      02-08-2012 11:06 AM #407
      Quote Originally Posted by Niagara_V_Dub View Post
      Yeah thats right! I will be sure to monitor for the group buy of this!!!!!!
      Sound's good.
      - Call us at: 844 . 404 . 7344 - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com - - // - - We're open: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 6:00 Eastern -

    8. Banner Advertiser Will@BagRiders's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 19th, 2010
      Location
      South Burlington, VT
      Posts
      2,810
      Vehicles
      335i
      02-13-2012 02:47 PM #408


      Bump
      - Call us at: 844 . 404 . 7344 - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com - - // - - We're open: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 6:00 Eastern -

    9. Member phil123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 13th, 2009
      Location
      Irvine, CA
      Posts
      6,531
      02-13-2012 02:54 PM #409
      Quote Originally Posted by Will@BagRiders View Post
      Correct about the signal strength vs reading lag. We've tried this before and it worked just fine
      "This" being lengthening the 6 wires?
      2014 Focus ST | 2001 Cabrio VR-T | 1995 GTI VR6
      A2Resource |

      FS: MK3.5 Mirrors

    10. Banner Advertiser Will@BagRiders's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 19th, 2010
      Location
      South Burlington, VT
      Posts
      2,810
      Vehicles
      335i
      02-14-2012 01:20 PM #410
      Quote Originally Posted by phil123 View Post
      "This" being lengthening the 6 wires?
      Yes, exactly. We have lengthened the wires and the system still works fine.
      - Call us at: 844 . 404 . 7344 - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com - - // - - We're open: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 6:00 Eastern -

    11. Member phil123's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 13th, 2009
      Location
      Irvine, CA
      Posts
      6,531
      02-14-2012 01:48 PM #411
      Quote Originally Posted by Will@BagRiders View Post
      Yes, exactly. We have lengthened the wires and the system still works fine.
      Excellent, thanks!
      2014 Focus ST | 2001 Cabrio VR-T | 1995 GTI VR6
      A2Resource |

      FS: MK3.5 Mirrors

    12. Banner Advertiser Will@BagRiders's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 19th, 2010
      Location
      South Burlington, VT
      Posts
      2,810
      Vehicles
      335i
      02-16-2012 11:04 AM #412
      Quote Originally Posted by phil123 View Post
      Excellent, thanks!
      No problem
      - Call us at: 844 . 404 . 7344 - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com - - // - - We're open: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 6:00 Eastern -

    13. Banner Advertiser Will@BagRiders's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 19th, 2010
      Location
      South Burlington, VT
      Posts
      2,810
      Vehicles
      335i
      02-20-2012 01:24 PM #413
      The shipping team at Bag Riders is ready to ship your order

      - Call us at: 844 . 404 . 7344 - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com - - // - - We're open: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 6:00 Eastern -

    14. Banner Advertiser Will@BagRiders's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 19th, 2010
      Location
      South Burlington, VT
      Posts
      2,810
      Vehicles
      335i
      02-21-2012 03:29 PM #414
      - Call us at: 844 . 404 . 7344 - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com - - // - - We're open: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 6:00 Eastern -

    15. Member
      Join Date
      Nov 26th, 2004
      Location
      Burnley, Lancashire, UK
      Posts
      616
      Vehicles
      92 UK Corrado G60, 83 Mk1 golf gti 16v
      02-21-2012 03:56 PM #415
      Hi Will, can you hit me back on that email please regarding the full e-level Corrado kit/Water trap/Digital Gauge/Inflation valve/Power supply kit etc?

    16. Banner Advertiser Will@BagRiders's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 19th, 2010
      Location
      South Burlington, VT
      Posts
      2,810
      Vehicles
      335i
      02-22-2012 11:11 AM #416
      Quote Originally Posted by RILEY UK View Post
      Hi Will, can you hit me back on that email please regarding the full e-level Corrado kit/Water trap/Digital Gauge/Inflation valve/Power supply kit etc?
      Sending you a response right now
      - Call us at: 844 . 404 . 7344 - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com - - // - - We're open: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 6:00 Eastern -

    17. Member
      Join Date
      Nov 26th, 2004
      Location
      Burnley, Lancashire, UK
      Posts
      616
      Vehicles
      92 UK Corrado G60, 83 Mk1 golf gti 16v
      02-22-2012 12:30 PM #417
      Thanks Will, look forward to your reply.
      Last edited by RILEY UK; 02-22-2012 at 02:57 PM.

    18. Banner Advertiser Will@BagRiders's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 19th, 2010
      Location
      South Burlington, VT
      Posts
      2,810
      Vehicles
      335i
      02-22-2012 02:53 PM #418
      Quote Originally Posted by RILEY UK View Post
      Thanks Will, look forward to your reply.

      Edit: Nothing come through as yet Will?
      I sent you an email Neil, let me know if you still don't see it
      - Call us at: 844 . 404 . 7344 - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com - - // - - We're open: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 6:00 Eastern -

    19. Member Twilliams83's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 24th, 2011
      Location
      Wildomar, CA
      Posts
      6,284
      02-22-2012 02:55 PM #419
      dakota digital deal next month?
      ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
      My Flickr
      Instagram: @twilliams83

    20. Banner Advertiser Will@BagRiders's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 19th, 2010
      Location
      South Burlington, VT
      Posts
      2,810
      Vehicles
      335i
      02-22-2012 03:03 PM #420
      Quote Originally Posted by Twilliams83 View Post
      dakota digital deal next month?
      Sorry, not next month
      - Call us at: 844 . 404 . 7344 - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com - - // - - We're open: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 6:00 Eastern -

    21. Member
      Join Date
      Nov 26th, 2004
      Location
      Burnley, Lancashire, UK
      Posts
      616
      Vehicles
      92 UK Corrado G60, 83 Mk1 golf gti 16v
      02-22-2012 03:04 PM #421
      Quote Originally Posted by Will@BagRiders View Post
      I sent you an email Neil, let me know if you still don't see it
      It's just come through thanks Will About to reply and quite possibly about to order!

    22. Banner Advertiser Will@BagRiders's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 19th, 2010
      Location
      South Burlington, VT
      Posts
      2,810
      Vehicles
      335i
      02-22-2012 03:06 PM #422
      Quote Originally Posted by RILEY UK View Post
      It's just come through thanks Will About to reply and quite possibly about to order!
      Sound's good to me
      - Call us at: 844 . 404 . 7344 - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com - - // - - We're open: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 6:00 Eastern -

    23. Senior Member Clean PG's Avatar
      Join Date
      May 9th, 2005
      Location
      Wisconsin
      Posts
      28,744
      Vehicles
      Car that looks good from afar.
      02-22-2012 03:25 PM #423
      i gotta start following this thread more. do i see digital gauges that can directly replace the analog dual-needle ones in a pod?

      you may be getting an email from me tonight. i'm kinda sick of my needle gauges, at night i have to squint to see them cus theyre a bit dark so if i can get digital ones then out comes the credit card
      || Mk4 Wheel Offset and Stance Picture Index || ClearWaterDubs || ClearWaterDubs@VWVortex ||
      || Please don't PM me with offset questions, post in THIS THREAD instead ||

    24. Member
      Join Date
      Nov 26th, 2004
      Location
      Burnley, Lancashire, UK
      Posts
      616
      Vehicles
      92 UK Corrado G60, 83 Mk1 golf gti 16v
      02-22-2012 04:03 PM #424
      Eeeek! Order placed! I may as well blow some cash before the ex g/f tries to take it

      Thanks Will.

    25. Banner Advertiser Will@BagRiders's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 19th, 2010
      Location
      South Burlington, VT
      Posts
      2,810
      Vehicles
      335i
      02-22-2012 04:39 PM #425
      Quote Originally Posted by Clean PG View Post
      i gotta start following this thread more. do i see digital gauges that can directly replace the analog dual-needle ones in a pod?

      you may be getting an email from me tonight. i'm kinda sick of my needle gauges, at night i have to squint to see them cus theyre a bit dark so if i can get digital ones then out comes the credit card
      Are you referring to the Podi Dual read-out gauges?


      Quote Originally Posted by RILEY UK View Post
      Eeeek! Order placed! I may as well blow some cash before the ex g/f tries to take it

      Thanks Will.
      Thanks for the order.
      - Call us at: 844 . 404 . 7344 - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com - - // - - We're open: Monday - Friday 9:00 - 6:00 Eastern -

    Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •