And it wasn't giving up what it had a hold of! lol.
So only time will tell if this will do or not.
Anywho, I got the heat exchanger mounted. Pics of the fittings.
Only ziptie on there I promise, I only used it to hold it in place while I was making mounting tabs.
Got ready to put the bumper back on, thank god.
Snapped in and bolting down.
Everything's not not aligned properly yet, but I was happy to get her face back on.
Within' the next couple of days I'm gonna be getting the oil and water cooling lines plumbed and what not, my silicone couples are on the way so I'm trying to be patient. That's all for tonight.