Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Results 1 to 35 of 133

    Thread: R32 Koni Coilovers IN STOCK!!!! Sale by WRDUSA.com

    1. 03-30-2011 12:43 PM #1
      We have a limited supply of Koni Coilovers IN STOCK and ready to ship.

      *****

      R32 KONI coilovers (1150-5057).
      Retail: $2080
      $1119.95
      IN STOCK!!!

      CLICK HERE TO ORDER!!!



      Full Height (Aprox 60mm of adjustment up front, Aprox 30mm in back) and Dampening Adjustability. Top of the line are the KONI Ride Height Adjustable Kits. These offer Sport shock absorbers and lowering springs, but here the KONI dampers have external threads giving variable lowering. Specially designed KONI Sport shocks and lowering springs guarantee perfect handling, whilst the Ride Height can be adjusted to anyone’s individual liking. High Technology from the racing tracks around the world straight on your own car !
      Last edited by CarNut84GTi; 06-07-2013 at 04:25 PM.
      www.WRDUSA.com
      Great Deals on Koni, H&R, Neuspeed, APR, SPEC, Techtonics Tuning, Eurospec Sport, and more!
      775-342-9591

    2. 03-30-2011 12:46 PM #2
      Some photos customers of ours who are running Koni Coils have posted up.

      Thanks to everyone for the pics

      Quote, originally posted by jettin123 »
      Bump for some good coilovers. . .they go LOW!

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3799613

      Quote, originally posted by dedgsus »
      Here's a pic for reference of just how low the rears will go, had a hard time seeing in some of the others...

      Quote, originally posted by BadAssLilR32 »
      love mine...bump for a sick price

      Quote, originally posted by turboxer »
      I'v had the Konis, Bilsteins and FK and the Konis were by far the best (handling + adjustability (yes they will go really low) and best value for the $$$. Can't go wrong with Konis

      Quote, originally posted by Mr Johann Vegas »
      As a current Koni owner, I can say that they go PLENTY low. In the front, you could probably lay your oil pan on the ground. In the rear, things go really low too, they ride awesome, handle great, and are a super value. Awesome price from WRD.

      Quote, originally posted by Flipflops365 »
      The ride isn't bad at all, and they do go low. I can go lower than this in the fronts (but I need to roll the fenders first)

      Quote, originally posted by jeffgBMPr32 »
      love mine.

      Quote, originally posted by Jamaican_tuner »
      I love my Koni's




      Quote, originally posted by Rampage GLI 16V »
      I recommend these.


      Why buy offbrand coils like VMAXX/Ksport/Patec/etc when you can pony up just a little more and get the real deal?



      Quote Originally Posted by Cody Maverick View Post
      love my koni's

      still have alot left up front.. rears are all the way down with perches still in

      Quote Originally Posted by NJVWR32 View Post
      Konis

      www.WRDUSA.com
      Great Deals on Koni, H&R, Neuspeed, APR, SPEC, Techtonics Tuning, Eurospec Sport, and more!
      775-342-9591

    3. 04-07-2011 04:12 PM #3
      bump
      www.WRDUSA.com
      Great Deals on Koni, H&R, Neuspeed, APR, SPEC, Techtonics Tuning, Eurospec Sport, and more!
      775-342-9591

    4. 04-08-2011 12:20 AM #4
      Looks like no helper springs, which is great. What is the spring rate? How high of spring rate will the strut take? Do you have the alternative springs? Thanks.

    5. 04-08-2011 01:12 AM #5
      I see you have listed them on another thread (you seem to post a lot) at :

      Front: 230 lbs/in
      Rear: 400-630 lbs/in (static to bump)

      That is pretty soft. I am thinking of more around 400-500lbs/in in the front. Can they handle it, w/out bouncing around? Anyone else (w/out an vested interest) have an opinion?

    6. 04-08-2011 12:52 PM #6
      Quote Originally Posted by ScotMac View Post
      Looks like no helper springs, which is great. What is the spring rate? How high of spring rate will the strut take? Do you have the alternative springs? Thanks.
      Correct, no helpers on these.

      Front: 230 lbs/in
      Rear: 400-630 lbs/in (static to bump)

      I know the shocks can handle a 400lb spring, but not sure how much over.
      www.WRDUSA.com
      Great Deals on Koni, H&R, Neuspeed, APR, SPEC, Techtonics Tuning, Eurospec Sport, and more!
      775-342-9591

    7. 04-08-2011 02:15 PM #7
      Can you do just the fronts? Price? Thanks.

    8. 04-08-2011 05:12 PM #8
      Quote Originally Posted by ScotMac View Post
      Can you do just the fronts? Price? Thanks.
      Fronts shouldn't be a problem. They would be a linear rate spring, and I have to verify that pricing hasn't changed, but should be $65 per spring.
      www.WRDUSA.com
      Great Deals on Koni, H&R, Neuspeed, APR, SPEC, Techtonics Tuning, Eurospec Sport, and more!
      775-342-9591

    9. 04-08-2011 07:45 PM #9
      No, i mean for the fronts coilovers only. Thanks.

    10. 04-10-2011 09:37 PM #10
      Quote Originally Posted by ScotMac View Post
      No, i mean for the fronts coilovers only. Thanks.
      ahh, we can special order just fronts for you depending on availability of stock, however I can tell you from past experience that a single front is about 45% of the cost of the total kit, so you would probably be better off ordering the complete kit and selling off what you don't need.
      www.WRDUSA.com
      Great Deals on Koni, H&R, Neuspeed, APR, SPEC, Techtonics Tuning, Eurospec Sport, and more!
      775-342-9591

    11. 04-23-2011 07:43 PM #11
      bump
      www.WRDUSA.com
      Great Deals on Koni, H&R, Neuspeed, APR, SPEC, Techtonics Tuning, Eurospec Sport, and more!
      775-342-9591

    12. Member vdub_jetta's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 1st, 2003
      Location
      Westmont, IL (Chicago 'burbs)
      Posts
      2,048
      Vehicles
      2004 RS .:R32
      04-24-2011 06:51 PM #12
      What's the status on availability of these still??
      After my current suspension pretty much crapped out at TOD last week, I need something ASAP!! Lol

      Biggest question is how are they compared to Bilstein PSS9's??
      Rebound and dampening adjustability available?

      BUT most importantly, will these be the coils for me? For daily driving, with an occasional track day and hitting up the Tail of the Dragon once/twice a year and enjoying some spirited driving on the weekends??

      Thanks in advance
      Pawel
      WOOKIES IN THE WOODS 2014 GALLERY ©PDETPhotography
      WOOKIES IN THE WOODS 2013 GALLERY ©PDETPhotography
      PDETPhotography ©Paweł Dmytrów Esther Trueblood Photography
      PDETPhotography Facebook page
      2004 VW RS .:R32

    13. 04-25-2011 05:00 PM #13
      Quote Originally Posted by vdub_jetta View Post
      What's the status on availability of these still??
      After my current suspension pretty much crapped out at TOD last week, I need something ASAP!! Lol

      Biggest question is how are they compared to Bilstein PSS9's??
      Rebound and dampening adjustability available?

      BUT most importantly, will these be the coils for me? For daily driving, with an occasional track day and hitting up the Tail of the Dragon once/twice a year and enjoying some spirited driving on the weekends??

      Thanks in advance
      Pawel
      PM replied, but I'll post here as well as I'm sure others may have these same questions

      Still available

      I would say the Koni's are very comparable in quality and performance to the PSS9's. Do you mean rebound and compression (or bound) dampening adjustment? THe Koni's dampening adjustment is rebound only. The one advantage the Bilsteins do have is that on the Koni's, the rear shocks must be removed from the vehicle to adjust the dampening (luckily the rears are pretty easy to pull).

      These are a great all around coilover, one of the most comfortable on the market, and very good for the occasional track day or auto-x. And can certainly be run on the back roads .

      They are not stainless, they are chrome plated, and we have a lot of customer running them year round on the east coast. They hold up very well, however I would still recommend keeping a coat of spray oil on the threads and cleaning them off occasionally through the winter season (i would recommend doing the same even to stainless coils, as I've seen those seize up too)

      Let me know if you have any other questions, we can also hook you up with PSS9's, but they are a good bit more expensive.
      www.WRDUSA.com
      Great Deals on Koni, H&R, Neuspeed, APR, SPEC, Techtonics Tuning, Eurospec Sport, and more!
      775-342-9591

    14. 07-26-2011 11:53 AM #14
      bump
      www.WRDUSA.com
      Great Deals on Koni, H&R, Neuspeed, APR, SPEC, Techtonics Tuning, Eurospec Sport, and more!
      775-342-9591

    15. Member
      Join Date
      Aug 8th, 2005
      Posts
      284
      Vehicles
      BMP MkIV R32, MkV Jetta
      07-26-2011 02:43 PM #15
      What is the warranty like on these? Shipping cost to CA?

    16. 07-26-2011 03:16 PM #16
      Quote Originally Posted by silenzhandz View Post
      What is the warranty like on these? Shipping cost to CA?
      These come with a lifetime warranty via Koni

      Shipping will fluctuate some depending on where exactly you are (the website will automatically calculate shipping for you before you finalize your order), but should be around $25-$30
      www.WRDUSA.com
      Great Deals on Koni, H&R, Neuspeed, APR, SPEC, Techtonics Tuning, Eurospec Sport, and more!
      775-342-9591

    17. 08-03-2011 08:32 PM #17
      bump
      www.WRDUSA.com
      Great Deals on Koni, H&R, Neuspeed, APR, SPEC, Techtonics Tuning, Eurospec Sport, and more!
      775-342-9591

    18. Junior Member Budah's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 19th, 2009
      Posts
      70
      Vehicles
      2004 R32, 2003 GTI
      08-03-2011 11:32 PM #18
      lol do you take payments???

    19. 08-04-2011 12:04 AM #19
      Quote Originally Posted by Budah View Post
      lol do you take payments???
      If you want to make a non-refundable downpayment to hold a set, we can do that as long as the final payment is within a reasonable time frame. However we cannot ship until the complete payment has been made
      www.WRDUSA.com
      Great Deals on Koni, H&R, Neuspeed, APR, SPEC, Techtonics Tuning, Eurospec Sport, and more!
      775-342-9591

    20. 08-20-2011 06:06 PM #20
      bump
      www.WRDUSA.com
      Great Deals on Koni, H&R, Neuspeed, APR, SPEC, Techtonics Tuning, Eurospec Sport, and more!
      775-342-9591

    21. Member Jamaican_tuner's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 3rd, 2004
      Location
      South FL
      Posts
      4,211
      Vehicles
      2004 VW .:R32
      08-23-2011 10:10 PM #21
      IM Sent

      Konis!


    22. 08-30-2011 04:27 PM #22
      Quote Originally Posted by Jamaican_tuner View Post
      IM Sent

      Konis!
      Replied
      www.WRDUSA.com
      Great Deals on Koni, H&R, Neuspeed, APR, SPEC, Techtonics Tuning, Eurospec Sport, and more!
      775-342-9591

    23. 09-12-2011 04:37 PM #23
      bump
      www.WRDUSA.com
      Great Deals on Koni, H&R, Neuspeed, APR, SPEC, Techtonics Tuning, Eurospec Sport, and more!
      775-342-9591

    24. Member flagg9898's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 6th, 2010
      Location
      NY/NJ
      Posts
      588
      Vehicles
      04 R32T, 2010 Eos 6spd, 95 Cabrio, 95 Wrangler
      09-12-2011 06:03 PM #24
      how do i order?
      <3 R32T
      All About the Spool

    25. 09-12-2011 06:04 PM #25
      Quote Originally Posted by flagg9898 View Post
      how do i order?
      Just click the link in the first post and place your order on the shopping cart, or feel free to give me a call at 775-342-9591 to place the order via phone
      www.WRDUSA.com
      Great Deals on Koni, H&R, Neuspeed, APR, SPEC, Techtonics Tuning, Eurospec Sport, and more!
      775-342-9591

    26. 09-19-2011 08:52 PM #26
      bump
      www.WRDUSA.com
      Great Deals on Koni, H&R, Neuspeed, APR, SPEC, Techtonics Tuning, Eurospec Sport, and more!
      775-342-9591

    27. 09-20-2011 09:14 AM #27
      Quote Originally Posted by CarNut84GTi View Post
      PM replied, but I'll post here as well as I'm sure others may have these same questions

      Still available

      I would say the Koni's are very comparable in quality and performance to the PSS9's. Do you mean rebound and compression (or bound) dampening adjustment? THe Koni's dampening adjustment is rebound only. The one advantage the Bilsteins do have is that on the Koni's, the rear shocks must be removed from the vehicle to adjust the dampening (luckily the rears are pretty easy to pull).

      These are a great all around coilover, one of the most comfortable on the market, and very good for the occasional track day or auto-x. And can certainly be run on the back roads .

      They are not stainless, they are chrome plated, and we have a lot of customer running them year round on the east coast. They hold up very well, however I would still recommend keeping a coat of spray oil on the threads and cleaning them off occasionally through the winter season (i would recommend doing the same even to stainless coils, as I've seen those seize up too)

      Let me know if you have any other questions, we can also hook you up with PSS9's, but they are a good bit more expensive.

      What's the range of height adjustment for R32 mkIV with PSS9's? From ... to ? compared to original?

      That one black R32 with PSS9's (jettin123) looks like original (height). All the way top?

      Thanks,
      Andy

    28. 09-20-2011 01:36 PM #28
      Quote Originally Posted by Desmoquattro View Post
      What's the range of height adjustment for R32 mkIV with PSS9's? From ... to ? compared to original?

      That one black R32 with PSS9's (jettin123) looks like original (height). All the way top?

      Thanks,
      Andy
      All photo's in this post are of customers running Koni Coilovers
      My information lists the PSS9's as having a drop range of 30-50mm front and rear
      www.WRDUSA.com
      Great Deals on Koni, H&R, Neuspeed, APR, SPEC, Techtonics Tuning, Eurospec Sport, and more!
      775-342-9591

    29. 09-20-2011 02:40 PM #29
      Quote Originally Posted by CarNut84GTi View Post
      All photo's in this post are of customers running Koni Coilovers
      My information lists the PSS9's as having a drop range of 30-50mm front and rear
      Sorry, but there is said that R is with B PSS9's and it looks like original height. I have got same answer of lowering but I think it's not the exact answer.
      Last edited by Desmoquattro; 09-20-2011 at 02:46 PM.

    30. 10-07-2011 11:14 PM #30
      bump
      www.WRDUSA.com
      Great Deals on Koni, H&R, Neuspeed, APR, SPEC, Techtonics Tuning, Eurospec Sport, and more!
      775-342-9591

    31. 10-08-2011 03:34 PM #31
      Quote Originally Posted by CarNut84GTi View Post
      Fronts shouldn't be a problem. They would be a linear rate spring, and I have to verify that pricing hasn't changed, but should be $65 per spring.
      Id like these coils but i gotta wait till the spring, that's awesome to know that you`ll put the better 400lbs spring rate in them for the extra money.


    32. 10-10-2011 12:52 PM #32
      Quote Originally Posted by R32Freddie View Post
      Id like these coils but i gotta wait till the spring, that's awesome to know that you`ll put the better 400lbs spring rate in them for the extra money.

      let us know when your ready
      www.WRDUSA.com
      Great Deals on Koni, H&R, Neuspeed, APR, SPEC, Techtonics Tuning, Eurospec Sport, and more!
      775-342-9591

    33. 11-19-2011 02:34 PM #33
      bump
      www.WRDUSA.com
      Great Deals on Koni, H&R, Neuspeed, APR, SPEC, Techtonics Tuning, Eurospec Sport, and more!
      775-342-9591

    34. Member vdub_jetta's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 1st, 2003
      Location
      Westmont, IL (Chicago 'burbs)
      Posts
      2,048
      Vehicles
      2004 RS .:R32
      11-19-2011 05:28 PM #34
      do you have any Koni springs for sale? I currently have Koni yellows, but my current springs are beginning to collapse I think

      please pm me with details if so. thank you.
      pawel
      WOOKIES IN THE WOODS 2014 GALLERY ©PDETPhotography
      WOOKIES IN THE WOODS 2013 GALLERY ©PDETPhotography
      PDETPhotography ©Paweł Dmytrów Esther Trueblood Photography
      PDETPhotography Facebook page
      2004 VW RS .:R32

    35. 11-19-2011 11:25 PM #35
      Quote Originally Posted by vdub_jetta View Post
      do you have any Koni springs for sale? I currently have Koni yellows, but my current springs are beginning to collapse I think

      please pm me with details if so. thank you.
      pawel
      I don't have a listing for a Koni spring fitment for the mk4 R32. We do still have Neuspeed springs listed at their sale price, and can hook you up with H&R, Eibach, or Vogtland springs as well.

      Neuspeed Sport: http://wrdusa.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?S...fr32suspension
      www.WRDUSA.com
      Great Deals on Koni, H&R, Neuspeed, APR, SPEC, Techtonics Tuning, Eurospec Sport, and more!
      775-342-9591

    Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •