Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 4 of 343 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: This is the god damn RANT thread.

Vehicles
      E46 330ci and Bikes.
      04-02-2011 12:40 AM #106
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Roloff View Post

Be mad at politicians or whoever else all you want, but don't ever disrespect the men and women who fight and die for you.
      I couldn't possibly agree more.
      No Signature. Only Krav Khalash.

Vehicles
      2005 Accord LX, 1980 Yamaha XS850(sold), 2002 Honda VTR1000, 2011 Triumph Speed Triple
      04-02-2011 01:41 AM #107
      x2, much support to you mr. roloff

Rant: Everyone needs to shut the **** up, your marketing sucks, your commercials suck, everyone of those happy amica customers are ****ing actors, you'll save money by paying $3 less than the other company, and no hand jobs for free. WTF

Oh and customers who shop in retail stores, the absolute bottom of the barrel, lowest common denominator pieces of cod fish sex organs.... I don't even do sales and I dislike your group greatly.

And JLP, go do something with your life that doesn't involve vortex. You'll be the better for it.

And **** your horse, I've got a mazda protege outside.
      Quote Originally Posted by winstonsmith84 View Post
      It ain't easy being an overweight, uneducated, Sunfire driving whoop whooping clown.

Vehicles
      That there's an RV, Clark
      04-02-2011 11:57 AM #108
      I fired the Datsun up for its first run of spring today. And i'm sitting at a light and the guy in front of me in a rusted out early 90's extended cab chevy stepside, 4 colours of paint, a lop-sided body lift and blocks with mud tires revs his engine through his crooked dual exhaust pipes while looking in the mirror (i assume to mock me or something? I dunno).

Anyway, on the back window it is covered in the typical hardcore snowmobiler sticers "Slednecks, Klotz, skulls and crossbones) and then the kicker. Two bumper stickers on the rear glass. One reads:

"TOYOTAS: STAY BACK 100FT" and then this one really got me "OUT OF WORK? HUNGRY? EAT YOUR IMPORT" <- now that one is fairly common however what was the icing on the the cake is this hacked up P.O.S. truck had brand new crystal clear Euro-Tails on it. Yup, a truck that's falling apart with $250 tail-lights to spruce it up. Now where do you think they were made.... Hmmmmmmmmm.... The topper was when the dickhole pulled into Wal-Mart.

Yeah, buy domestic buddy.

04-02-2011 12:37 PM #109
      Now what drives me just as bonkers as spoiled rotten kids who cry a river when everything is not 100% their way?

When people get enraged when a parent so much as buys a picture book for a child as a Christmas present and lay on a guilt trip of Catholic proportions. Yeah, I am looking at you TCL/Off Topic. When a poster types "My parents paid for the new headlight my car needed because my money is tight right now after buying textbooks," the inevitable follow up is a torrent of other Loungers screaming is something like this -

"You ****ing lazy leech! Get a job!"

"I have a job. I work 30 hours a week and am a fulltime student."

"Why don't you work 50 hours a week! Why don't you get a second job and work 50 hours a week at that one too! I went to college fulltime, worked two jobs at 50 hours a week each, and drove two hours each way to take care of my sick mother every day!"

"Are there that many hours in a week?"

"Yes, I made it work therefore every other person on earth should make it work or they are parasite on society! When I was a kid I had to walk 10 miles, barefoot, in the snow, uphill both ways to get to school! I had to work my ass off with zero help from other people for every God damn thing I have!"

Yes, I love it when people say they had to work themselves damn near to death for everything they have. Really, you had to fight and crawl to get to Target to get a pack of underwear and some Fritos?

Anyhooters, that's my rant. I feel better now. Is it after noon? Yes, good, I am having a beer.
      2007 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring

5. 04-02-2011 01:08 PM #110
      ^ that makes me want to buy all kinds of isht for my god kids just to piss old ppl off & make them snap.

04-02-2011 01:34 PM #111
      Quote Originally Posted by Madmartigan View Post
      ^ that makes me want to buy all kinds of isht for my god kids just to piss old ppl off & make them snap.
      with what money

7. 04-02-2011 02:37 PM #112
      Quote Originally Posted by Chilledman View Post
      with what money
      uh, my life sponsors... visa & mastercard.

the money i earn, future tense, jackass.

besides, even at my extremely low income level i forgo crap i don't need in order to buy small treats for the little ones when i can - because i like to.

Vehicles
      1999 Cosmic Green Jetta TDI
      04-02-2011 03:50 PM #113
      Go away.
      Quote Originally Posted by KahviVW View Post
      Wow, TCLers are not a photogenic bunch
      Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkEnergist View Post
      My god...this thread is pure homosexual excellence.

9. 04-02-2011 03:52 PM #114
      Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTDI View Post
      Go away.
      no.

Vehicles
      04-02-2011 03:53 PM #115
      Go away.
      x2.

04-02-2011 04:55 PM #116
      Quote Originally Posted by Yo Teach View Post
      Anyhooters, that's my rant. I feel better now. Is it after noon? Yes, good, I am having a beer.
      I always thought the "rule" for opening beer was 10AM as long as you didn't have to go anywhere else that day. My rule on vacations is just. "not with breakfast".

Vehicles
      04-02-2011 04:59 PM #117
      Quote Originally Posted by Madmartigan View Post
      no.
      Reported again.

Vehicles
      04-02-2011 05:04 PM #118
      And since this is a "rant" thread... why do moderators allow someone who has been banned back under another moniker? The person was banned for a reason.

04-02-2011 05:12 PM #119
      Quote Originally Posted by Tornado2dr View Post
      I always thought the "rule" for opening beer was 10AM as long as you didn't have to go anywhere else that day. My rule on vacations is just. "not with breakfast".
      except if its Yeugling with Honey Nuts and cheerios or how ever its said.

thats amazing

15. 04-02-2011 09:55 PM #120
      And since this is a "rant" thread... why do moderators allow someone who has been banned back under another moniker? The person was banned for a reason.
      because they need the page views to justify every dollar they can charge for advertisements... and the economy isn't so isht hot right now, so i'm sure finding enough paying advertisers is a bit of a challenge at the moment... so, naturally, acting in their own best financially self serving interest, they allow banned posters to create a new account.

Vehicles
      2002 Subaru Outback, 2003 Miata, 2006 EX500R, 2011 ZX-6R
      04-02-2011 10:02 PM #121
      Quote Originally Posted by Tornado2dr View Post
      "It's 5 o-clock somewhere"

Vehicles
      '13 Subaru Outback
      04-02-2011 11:36 PM #122
      God damn it, why does every ****ing restaurant, no matter how upscale, classy, and nice it may otherwise be, have to have between two and five flickering TVs bolted to the walls, usually around the bar? Why does everybody have to watch the goddamned TV every goddamned second of every day? Why do I have to be distracted by jump-cuts in ads for depression medicine when I'm paying 60 bucks for a meal? Who the **** even watches them? If you can't go out to dinner at a nice, expensive restaurant without feeling the pangs of withdrawal from the NCAA championships, just go ahead and off yourself. Please.
      IPRO Meat-Director and High Minister of Terror-Grilling

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Man View Post
      The Terror Grill: Part restaurant, part amusement attraction, part gladiator arena, all profit.
      ARE YOU NOT SATIATED?!?!?!

Vehicles
      2002 Boxster S, 2004 A4 Avant 1.8T
      04-03-2011 01:20 AM #123
      Now what drives me just as bonkers as spoiled rotten kids who cry a river when everything is not 100% their way?

When people get enraged when a parent so much as buys a picture book for a child as a Christmas present and lay on a guilt trip of Catholic proportions. Yeah, I am looking at you TCL/Off Topic. When a poster types "My parents paid for the new headlight my car needed because my money is tight right now after buying textbooks," the inevitable follow up is a torrent of other Loungers screaming is something like this -

"You ****ing lazy leech! Get a job!"

"I have a job. I work 30 hours a week and am a fulltime student."

"Why don't you work 50 hours a week! Why don't you get a second job and work 50 hours a week at that one too! I went to college fulltime, worked two jobs at 50 hours a week each, and drove two hours each way to take care of my sick mother every day!"

"Are there that many hours in a week?"

"Yes, I made it work therefore every other person on earth should make it work or they are parasite on society! When I was a kid I had to walk 10 miles, barefoot, in the snow, uphill both ways to get to school! I had to work my ass off with zero help from other people for every God damn thing I have!"

Yes, I love it when people say they had to work themselves damn near to death for everything they have. Really, you had to fight and crawl to get to Target to get a pack of underwear and some Fritos?

This rant resonated with me. I don't know where that silliness comes from.

Vehicles
      Golf R, KTM 450SMR, Ducati Monster
      04-03-2011 02:39 AM #124
      Quote Originally Posted by Turbiodiesel! View Post
      If you can't go out to dinner at a nice, expensive restaurant without feeling the pangs of withdrawal from the NCAA championships, just go ahead and off yourself. Please.
      Or just don't go out to dinner when you want to watch the game. I love the tourney but I love food too so... yeah.

Vehicles
      '13 Subaru Outback
      04-03-2011 09:37 AM #125
      Quote Originally Posted by Ubel GLI View Post
      Or just don't go out to dinner when you want to watch the game. I love the tourney but I love food too so... yeah.
      Exactly. And for everyone else, if your attention span is so short that you can't go, sit down, interact with your family or friends for 60 minutes, and enjoy a meal, all without staring slackjawed at a TV screen...JLP has a diagnosis for you.

The Terror Grill: Part restaurant, part amusement attraction, part gladiator arena, all profit.

Vehicles
      04-03-2011 09:44 AM #126
      Exactly. And for everyone else, if your attention span is so short that you can't go, sit down, interact with your family or friends for 60 minutes, and enjoy a meal, all without staring slackjawed at a TV screen...JLP has a diagnosis for you.
      You're so insensitive. CLEARLY the TVs are there to comfort those who suffer from a very rare and serious issue (from which you suffer I might add) ADHD.

Vehicles
      2002 Golf Wagon TDI. 1996 Surf Green GTI VR6. 2015 Forester (Wife)
      04-03-2011 09:48 AM #127
      God damn it, why does every ****ing restaurant, no matter how upscale, classy, and nice it may otherwise be, have to have between two and five flickering TVs bolted to the walls, usually around the bar?
      Have you ever realized, that without sports, most men would have absolutely nothing to talk to each other about? There's just something bonding about hanging around with other people who just couldn't make the cut, and talking about what the coach should have done so "we" could have brought home the win.
      Bro, do you even lift? When you only have 90 horsepower, you don't ever lift.
      2002 Golf Wagon TDI - 1996 GTI VR6 - YouTube Track Videos - flickr

04-03-2011 11:59 AM #128
      God damn it, why does every ****ing restaurant, no matter how upscale, classy, and nice it may otherwise be, have to have between two and five flickering TVs bolted to the walls, usually around the bar? Why does everybody have to watch the goddamned TV every goddamned second of every day? Why do I have to be distracted by jump-cuts in ads for depression medicine when I'm paying 60 bucks for a meal? Who the **** even watches them? If you can't go out to dinner at a nice, expensive restaurant without feeling the pangs of withdrawal from the NCAA championships, just go ahead and off yourself. Please.
      They're usually around the bar because alcohol and sports go together like peas and carrots.
      2007 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring

Vehicles
      08 NS Capital, 04+ Bianchi Pista, 06 Transition Dirtbag
      04-03-2011 01:23 PM #129
      not to mention everybody having to be constantly fixated on technology wherever and whenever they are anywhere. Cool, I understand that your goddamn smartphone can do everything short of wiping your ass, but for the love of god, please ****ing put that **** away occasionally....especially when you're walking.

Countless times, These slack jawed morons walk straight into me on campus becasue they're so fixated on their damn phones. WTF.
      Cupcake - Team My Little Pony

Vehicles
      1992 S4's
      04-03-2011 01:28 PM #130
      It's really stupid that there are classes you take in school that require you to run programs for which you cannot buy a license unless you have an extra $30K laying around, and the computers they have the licenses on at school are five years old and constantly broken!

Vehicles
      04-03-2011 01:40 PM #131
      Quote Originally Posted by wunde View Post
      It's really stupid that there are classes you take in school that require you to run programs for which you cannot buy a license unless you have an extra $30K laying around, and the computers they have the licenses on at school are five years old and constantly broken!
      Try the Pirate Bay. I don't know how they make money off it, but you can get just about any program you want for free!

Vehicles
      1992 S4's
      04-03-2011 01:52 PM #132
      My buddy did that and it runs but then you don't get any assistance from the TA's when something isn't working... it's a trade off. So far I've had a fair amount of questions.

Vehicles
      1986 Legs and/or 2014 Blue Non-MANual European Turbo Hatch
      04-03-2011 02:00 PM #133
      Quote Originally Posted by Surf Green View Post
      Have you ever realized, that without sports, most men would have absolutely nothing to talk to each other about? There's just something bonding about hanging around with other people who just couldn't make the cut, and talking about what the coach should have done so "we" could have brought home the win.
      Oh God, a sports hater. You're like soooo cool and enlightened. Some guys just like talking about sports because they're a form of entertainment. God forbid people discuss entertainment.

29. Banned
      04-03-2011 02:07 PM #134
      Quote Originally Posted by Fritz27 View Post
      Oh God, a sports hater. You're like soooo cool and enlightened. Some guys just like talking about sports because they're a form of entertainment. God forbid people discuss entertainment.
      How did his post come off as a sports hater?

But with how you have reacted, your afflictions have become rather apparent.

Vehicles
      1986 Legs and/or 2014 Blue Non-MANual European Turbo Hatch
      04-03-2011 02:18 PM #135
      Quote Originally Posted by IHateSpeedBumps View Post
      How did his post come off as a sports hater?

The comment about how guys would have nothing to discuss without sports. Or how they're inferior athletes. Or how they're trying to relive the glory days. Or how it's silly to refer to the team with a first person singular noun.

Vehicles
      04-03-2011 02:37 PM #136
      Quote Originally Posted by IHateSpeedBumps View Post
      pot kettle black etc.

Vehicles
      '13 Subaru Outback
      04-03-2011 03:34 PM #137
      They're usually around the bar because alcohol and sports go together like peas and carrots.
      Great. Go to a sports bar. Who watches basketball games when they go out to a $20/plate gourmet restaurant? Go to Hooters if you wanna watch a goddamn game. I friggin' love watching a good football game in a bar where acting shamefully is not discouraged.

04-03-2011 04:16 PM #138
      Apple

**** YOU DICKHEADED MUTHER****ING *******S

Why when you ask me to update do you delete my paid for music
      Why when you ask me to update do you reset my phone and make me delete all old emails
      Why when you ask me to update do you make my tv remote not work anymore

WHY DO YOU ****ING HATE YOU ME

Vehicles
      2002 Golf Wagon TDI. 1996 Surf Green GTI VR6. 2015 Forester (Wife)
      04-03-2011 05:59 PM #139
      Quote Originally Posted by Fritz27 View Post
      The comment about how guys would have nothing to discuss without sports. Or how they're inferior athletes. Or how they're trying to relive the glory days. Or how it's silly to refer to the team with a first person singular noun.
      You've just reminded me of a conversation I watched a bum have with a brick wall in the Metro.
      Bro, do you even lift? When you only have 90 horsepower, you don't ever lift.
      2002 Golf Wagon TDI - 1996 GTI VR6 - YouTube Track Videos - flickr

35. 04-03-2011 07:27 PM #140
      People who think it's "cool" to be incapable of spelling or punctuating properly, who cover it up with "it's just the internet". Your intellectual laziness makes everyone who is trying to read your post have to work harder.

People who can't differentiate between "supporting the troops" and supporting the policy that puts them in harm's way.

Page 4 of 343 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast