Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: LOTS of SPEAKERS (take a look)

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      12-11-2011 02:58 PM #36
      Bump
      CE2 Fusebox Connectors & Misc Connectors w/ Wiring (I have LOTS of used OEM connectors & wiring, let me know what you need)

---> $ INBOX DOLLARS $ <--- Get paid to read emails & take surveys. No you won't make a million dollars, but YES it actually works!

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      12-18-2011 12:07 PM #37
      TTT
      CE2 Fusebox Connectors & Misc Connectors w/ Wiring (I have LOTS of used OEM connectors & wiring, let me know what you need)

---> $ INBOX DOLLARS $ <--- Get paid to read emails & take surveys. No you won't make a million dollars, but YES it actually works!

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      12-23-2011 10:57 AM #38

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      12-30-2011 09:32 PM #39
      Bump

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      01-03-2012 01:15 PM #40
      TTT

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      01-08-2012 11:52 AM #41

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      01-13-2012 06:59 PM #42
      Up

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      01-19-2012 04:38 PM #43
      TTT

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      01-25-2012 11:17 AM #44
      ^

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      01-29-2012 09:40 PM #45
      Up

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      02-05-2012 11:57 AM #46
      Lowered a few prices

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      02-12-2012 11:13 AM #47
      ^

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      02-16-2012 08:57 PM #48
      Bump

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      02-21-2012 08:56 PM #49

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      02-26-2012 07:35 PM #50
      TTT

16. Member
      Vehicles
      06 b6
      03-10-2012 06:34 PM #51
      Got any 8" and 6.5" dynaudio subs or ones that will fit in place of

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      03-10-2012 07:16 PM #52
      Quote Originally Posted by tattd View Post
      Got any 8" and 6.5" dynaudio subs or ones that will fit in place of
      Nope, I only have what's pictured.

Vehicles
      1979 16v mk1 scirocco, 1978 scirocco race car (16vt build )
      03-16-2012 08:08 AM #53
      Interested in those 4x6 polks... Think they will fit mk1 speaker pockets?

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      03-16-2012 10:47 AM #54
      Quote Originally Posted by scirocconaut View Post
      Interested in those 4x6 polks... Think they will fit mk1 speaker pockets?
      I just sent you a PM with details

20. 03-18-2012 09:19 PM #55
      i pm'ed you about 2 sets of speakers.

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      03-18-2012 11:02 PM #56
      Quote Originally Posted by coledorma View Post
      i pm'ed you about 2 sets of speakers.
      Replied

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      04-03-2012 05:44 PM #57
      Bump

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      04-15-2012 03:19 PM #58
      Sold 4 more speakers. Bump

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      04-21-2012 01:31 PM #59
      TTT

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      04-30-2012 10:17 PM #60
      ^

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      05-13-2012 11:18 AM #61
      Up

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      06-01-2012 09:44 AM #62
      Bump

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      06-14-2012 07:58 PM #63

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      07-22-2012 06:22 PM #64
      TTT

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      08-04-2012 06:38 PM #65
      ^

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      08-11-2012 10:49 AM #66
      Up

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      08-18-2012 08:09 PM #67
      Bump

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      08-26-2012 02:15 PM #68

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      09-01-2012 02:27 PM #69
      TTT

Vehicles
      A garage full of VW guts
      09-04-2012 11:01 PM #70
      ^

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast