| œ Orchid Euro Importation œ |
Currently driving or working on too many cars...
| '93 Fox 16v - PVW | '99 Greenland Polo Diesel | '89 Rallye Golf | '83 Golf GTi RHD | '75 Swallowtail |
| '82 Caddy 1.9D | '85 VW LT Car Transporter | Mk2 Jetta Limo | '90 Jetta 8V | '96 VW LT35D | '03 SpintLT35 | '02 GTI 337 | '03 GTI 20v |
| '09 Aprilia RS125 | '81 Kawasaki AR80 | '59 NSU Quickly | '64 Honda Cub C65 + '65 C105 | Trek Emonda SLR9 | Trek Crockett 9 |
2013 maybe 2014 definately
This is my 3L Lupo, it was only available in Western Europe I believe, and excluding the UK afaik. I'm Melvin, from Zwolle in The Netherlands and I drive a 07-1999 3L with the 1.2TDi 3-cylinder engine. The car has been in my possession since june 2010 and had 137.000 km on the odometer when I bought it. It has not been tampered with, the mileage is confirmed by an official VW Werkstatt. Today it reads 275.879 km.
When I got it it was bogstock and has been changed gradually through time to what is is today, specs and pics:
- a BC Racing suspensionkit
- Brakemax drilled brakes / Ferodo pads
- OEM FSi summerwheels / 155/65-R14 Bridgestone B381 tyres
- OEM 3L 4J winterwheels / 155/65-R14 Bridgestone LM30 tyres
- GTi xenon headlights, led city/brake/reverse lights
- a smartphone controlled Webasto heater
- the EGR removed
- a stainless steel freeflow exhaust
- a remapped engine from 61/140 hp/Nm to 76/166 hp/Nm
- onboard diagnosis computer
- a decent car stereo (Audiosystem/CDT/Kenwood)
- Blackvue 400HD2 full-HD dashcam
- Golf 3 GTi Recaro seats and a split (4-parts) rear seat
- Kamei armrest
- pop-out windows
- Cambridge rear lights
- it runs on 100% biodiesel
- and much more
It gets great fuel economy, mostly I do around 28 km for every liter of biodiesel I chuck in. The best I ever achieved was 1242 km on 29 liters.
For more pics and info see: http://3lvrienden.nl/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1014 and http://3lvrienden.nl/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=6 or https://translate.google.nl/translat...014&edit-text= and http://wiki.3lvrienden.nl/
It's a very light and versatile car and fun to drive!