C4 Pics! Post yours!

124K views 77 replies 31 participants last post by  islandofleon 
#1 ·
Got pics?

Bought this today:

Post pics if you got em of your C4!

See less See more
#11 ·
They're springs from an '01 Mk4 Golf 1.8t with 1-3/4 coils chopped off. These springs normally have a taper on one side, but with the tapered side cut off, they match diameters on top and bottom of the stock C4 springs. The struts are factory and a great match for this new spring rate. Springs from a VR6 model with the taper removed would a better performance choice for sure, but I like my cloud ride.
Also, the bump stops have been cut down to 1/3 their original height. With the springs removed and the shorter bump stops in place, the car is under a 1/4" off the ground, so I feel this is a good amount of bump stop for a slammed car.

#14 ·
#21 ·
I picked up some 1.8t springs. I have to check and see if I can use front insets for the struts. Tey are a little cheaper.

What are you guys doing for fog lights or are the fogs built in the headlamps good enough?

#23 ·
Hey everybody! Thought I would also share my car with you.

1993 Audi 100. Carefully got 152K miles on it. Just got a TB done. I bought it back in 2008 with 130K. So I think 22K in 3 years is not so bad.:D I'm the 7th owner looking at the history but the interior was in super great condition which was the other fact why I grabbed it pretty quick. This biatch sucked a pretty good amount of money out of me over these 3 years but over all was a good girl. To be honest I don't regret replacing all the parts that had to be replaced in order for her to run nicely now. I look at it as a test to see if I would give it up on her and send to a junk yard. Later this year maybe trying to purchase the C4 S4 2.2T. And no, I'm not getting rid on my 100. She will still be owned by me but will be used for other trips. Since my purchase I had a plan not to be putting too many miles on her. So far it works out but its time for me to switch to turbo's as well as my new dairy driver.

One last thing I want to add about this car which was already mentioned in this thread and its how easy it is to work on these cars, GOD DAM its an easy engine to work with. Screw working on newer Audi's!:thumbdown::D

pics of my C4.

In case there are some hard C4 fans like me, please, feel free to join the community I started not to long ago. Trying to gather up everybody. Well appreciated:thumbup:

c4club.net

On Facebook

#24 ·
nice pics hopefully I'll get mind up soon damn i thought i the c4 intress died glad to see it back fellas my ride is a 95 A6 sport with every option except the automatic transmission or course ....

#25 ·
here's mine;
a 1993 s4 100 Avant with a 6 speed and a ... v8 only 90000 miles on it!
yeah 4.2 power.:p
Just dropped it with h&r coils and bilstein shocks, brakes are new all around, A8 polished monoblocks.
I was running MRR HR2 19" but I was tired of breaking wheels...
Paint is really rough, so it's the next step this winter
Imported from Italy 2 years ago

Winter mode:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.