More unbolting today.
I was advised to remove the tie rod ends so I could free up the adjusters as I will need an alignment when I'm done.
So I did, then sprayed it with PB Blaster.
This is where it bolts to the rack. Interesting arrangement.
I took a gearbox mount off to change it but it looked new so I bolted it back on and crossed it off my list.
Have an exhaust leak from here. Had to cut the bolts with a hacksaw blade. Going to need a new donut.
Drained the coolant and flushed the system.
Removed the heater valve as I have constant heat. Seems to close though. I think I will replace it anyway.
Monday I shop for parts and do my taxes.