Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 09G 6 speed tiptronic ATF and filter change DIY

1. Member
      Vehicles
      2013 Passat TDI (daily), 2013 Golf 2.5 (for the GF), 1993 EV (for everything else)
      05-01-2011 10:45 PM #1
      All the write-ups I have found for ATF are for the DSG transmissions. The procedure is different for the 6 speed 09G tiptronics and I had to go it alone since no one here or on passatworld seemed to know how. The differences are the different filter and location, and a different tool is required for the oil pan; for the DSG trannies you just need the VAS 6262 tool, but that tool won't work for the 09G tiptronic. Instead you need a 6262/2. You can use the 6262 but if you do, you then need the 6262/2 which is an adapter. However, the adapter works fine by itself so you don't need both tools, you just need the 6262/2.

The DSG transmission has a much larger drain plug than the 09G which is why the 6262/2 is needed. The 6262/2 is basically just a hollow metal pipe with threads cut in the end that are the same as the drain plug... M10 I believe. The other end is just smooth and you attach a hose to it for the ATF to flow through.

VAS 6262/2 tool from AST Tools:

The DSG uses a different filter in a different location as well. The 09G has the filter inside the oil pan like most VW transmissions.

Stuff you'll need:
      - ATF: 4 liters of VW G 055 025 A2, or you can get the Fuchs stuff which is equivalent and meets VW specs. It says Titan ATF 4400 on the front. This is one place that sells it: http://www.blauparts.com/vw/vw_fluid...nsmissionfluid
      - VAS 6262/2 tool. AST tools makes one. Buy it direct by calling them and paying with CC. It isn't cheap... $30 or so. The tool number is 105 and you can see it here: http://www.asttool.com/detail_page.p...mber=ATF%20105
      - Filter and gasket kit. I bought mine from germanautoparts.com. In the part number search field, use 09G325429A, and order the second one that displays "Transmission Filter ALTERNATE". The brand is Meistersatz. I notice that ecstuning.com has them as well: http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-...sion/ES263463/.
      - 5mm allen wrench
      - 6 feet of 5/16" id hose. I got the clear vinyl stuff from Home Depot
      - 10mm socket
      - T25 Tool (for removing belly pan bolts)
      - Transmission drain plug washer (from the dealer)
      - Oil drain pan
      - Ross-Tech VCDS (for checking ATF level)

Jack the car or put it up on ramp stands or on a lift.

Remove the belly pan using the T25 tool.

Put the drain pan below the transmission drain plug and remove the drain plug using your 5mm allen. Once that is removed, some oil may drain. Wait for it to slow down a bit, then insert your 5mm allen into the hole, deeper, and unscrew the fill level tube. The remainder of the ATF will now drain.

Drain Plug and crush washer:

Drain plug removed, showing allen portion of ATF level tube:

ATF level Tube removed:

Once it has drained, remove the 8 bolts holding the transmission pan in place and remove the pan. Remove the gasket from the pan. Clean the pan well, removing the magnets and giving them a good cleaning, then put magnets back in place. Note that the oil pan has lines stamped where the magnets are supposed to be. Keep the inside of the pan spotless.

Cleaned oil pan with level tube re-installed and new gasket:

Remove the filter via three bolts. When you do, be prepared as more ATF will pour out of that area.

Old filter:

New filter:

Wipe the transmission where the oil pan and filter mate to it.

Put some clean ATF on the new cork filter and install it. Tighten the filter bolts to 7 newton meters.

New filter installed:

Put the new gasket on the oil pan, including the metal spacers in the holes, and rub some clean ATF on it, then bolt it in place. Tighten the bolts in a diagonal pattern to 7 newton meters (I tightened these by hand and did not use a torque wrench because I've stripped out one of these bolts on another car of mine when torquing them to factory specs... part of it is that I believe the specs are "dry" and when you are doing this job, the threads will end up coated in ATF. When threads are wet, the torque number goes down, so just snug them up to what feels right but they don't need to be super tight... just be careful you don't strip them!)

Re-install the fill level tube into the pan.

To fill, you put one end of your 5/16" hose on the AST tool, and the other end on the built-in spigot of the ATF bottles. The ATF bottles have a cool little spigot that comes out like a gas can. The problem is that it's a bit too big to get the 5/16" hose over it. What I did was soak the last inch or so of my hose in boiling water for 10 seconds to soften it, then dried it completely inside and out quickly, and then was able to slide it over the spigot. Once you do that, you can use that same cap+spigot for all the rest of the bottles. You could also warm the hose with a heat gun or hair dryer. If you use the water method like I did, make ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that you remove ALL traces of water from the inside the hose!!!!!

Cap and spigot connected to hose:

Thread the AST (6262/2) tool into the oil pan where the bolt normally goes, then put the 5/16" hose on the bottom of it, then screw your ATF bottle into the spigot cap. Hold the bottle high and turn upside down and squeeze. You can also use a razor blade to poke a little hole in the bottom of the bottle (which is now at the top since you are holding it upside down) which allows air to replace the fluid that is draining out. Put 3.5 quarts into the transmission.

6262/2 Tool with hose connected:

Filling with fluid:

Now the tricky part.... pull the hose off the AST tool and quickly plug the tool with a rubber plug of some sort to keep the fluid from draining. Start the car and let it idle. Put it in gear with your foot on the brake and leave there for about 10 seconds, then put it back in park.

Now you need to level the car so that you can check the fluid level. You can't check the level if the car is on jack stands or jacked up. If your car is lowered, it might not have enough clearance to leave the 6262/2 tool in place so while the car is running, you'll have to remove it and put the drain plug in place quickly (while fluid runs out over your hands making everything a slippery impossible mess). If your car is not lowered, you'll have enough clearance but lower slowly, or if on jackstands, back the car off VERY slowly.

With the car still running and now level, it's time to check the ATF fluid level. Use your VCDS to check the ATF temp. You check the ATF level when the ATF temp is 40 degrees (plus or minus about 5 degrees is ok). To check the fluid level, remove the drain plug bolt. If no fluid comes out, you need to add some. If fluid comes out, let it drain until it drips, then re-install drain plug and torque to 15 newton meters. Note that if the engine is NOT running, the fluid level will be much higher and will drain out with the bolt removed, causing you to have a low transmission fluid level.

Now re-install the belly pan and you're done. Your ATF and filter should be changed every 40k miles.

Vehicles
      2007 Passat Wagon 2.0t - sold
      05-01-2011 11:16 PM #2
      nice diy I have a 09g transmission so I'm sure it'll come in handy!

Vehicles
      03 Jetta GL & 09 JSW TDI
      05-03-2011 11:04 AM #3
      Same here. Subscribed for future reference.

Thanks for the writeup

4. Member
      Vehicles
      B6 Passat SportWagon 2.0T, E46 3.0L vert
      09-30-2011 01:41 AM #4
      just wanted to chime in that mine accepted only 3 litres of new transmission oil when following the recommended filling guidelines (engine running and tranny at operating temp). I used the ECS kit which includes 6 litres of fluid, so I have enough leftover oil for the next oil change I guess. This included replacing the filter. One thing I did not like seeing was the sludge in the oil pan, mostly collected around the magnets. Car has 71K, this was the first tranny oil change and the transmission has been functioning normally.
      I will now be changing the transmission oil every 40K.

Also, I used an $8 fluid hand pump from harbor freight that worked well.

-Rob

5. 09-30-2011 10:29 AM #5
      Is the ATF level tube and the VAS tool hollow?

6. Member
      09-30-2011 08:44 PM #6
      Subcribed.. this should be sticky

Vehicles
      08 Passat 2.0T, 11 Volvo XC60 R Design
      09-30-2011 11:35 PM #7
      Subscribed as well, on my list to do over the winter as I install K04.
      My build.
      #fukur2cnts

Vehicles
      2006 Passat 2.0T and 2008 Touareg VR6
      10-01-2011 07:51 AM #8
      Quote Originally Posted by sdpaguy View Post
      just wanted to chime in that mine accepted only 3 litres of new transmission oil when following the recommended filling guidelines (engine running and tranny at operating temp). I used the ECS kit which includes 6 litres of fluid, so I have enough leftover oil for the next oil change I guess. This included replacing the filter. One thing I did not like seeing was the sludge in the oil pan, mostly collected around the magnets. Car has 71K, this was the first tranny oil change and the transmission has been functioning normally.
      I will now be changing the transmission oil every 40K.

Also, I used an $8 fluid hand pump from harbor freight that worked well.

-Rob
      Gotta love harbor freight!
      2006 Passat 2.0T Tiptronic | Unitronic Stage 2 | DG Springs | Newsouth Boost Gauge | BFI Tranny Insert | Rev D DV | BSH PCV fix | eBay Downpipe w/cat | Autotech Exhaust | DDM HIDs | Bentley Manual | VCDS
      2008 Touareg VR6

Vehicles
      2006 Passat VR6 4Motion
      10-04-2011 12:16 AM #9
      How often are you supposed to do the filter and fluid change?

10. 10-07-2011 10:42 PM #10

Vehicles
      08 Passat 2.0T, 11 Volvo XC60 R Design
      10-07-2011 11:02 PM #11
      Ordered Flush kit from ECS tuning to perform this when I install tranny cooler.
      My build.
      #fukur2cnts

Vehicles
      08 Suzuki SV650sf, 07 Passat Wagon 3.6L 4MO
      10-17-2011 11:17 AM #12
      where did you find the info it's supposed to be serviced every 40k? my dealer told me they don't get serviced unless there is a problem or until after 100k

13. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      2008 Passat Lux wagon FSI auto; also Volvo 1800ES
      04-30-2012 01:42 PM #13
      Thanks to the DIY instructions, mission accomplished. My '08 with 43k miles had some magnetic sludge attached to the two magnets, and a general coating of sludge on the whole pan (which is slightly magnetized by the two magnets. The fluid was the color of ripe plums, or dark cherries. Not bright red like the new fluid, but not the dark color of prunes, either. The mesh filter had plenty of sparkly metal shavings in it.

Glad I did it, even though the dealers said don't. I will do it again at 80k, now that I know how easy it is. I used a $4 plastic pump (any parts store has them) to inject the fluid...took about 5 minutes total to fill 'er up with 4 qts (which was a bit more than it took to refill).

One quick update to the DIY instructions....even after the drain plug and the fill tube are removed, there is still about 1/2 quart of fluid in the bottom of the pan. So when prying it loose from the trans, try not to spill that all over the floor, tools, arms, etc. like I did.

14. 12-04-2012 02:18 PM #14
      This tool is also sold by the same manufacturer of the DSG service tool that can be purchased on ebay or mobilfaction for $30. I use the DSG tool myself but wanted to pass the saving on to all of you. Durable and Reliable!

ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/VAS6262-2-an...299ace&vxp=mtr

Mobilefaction http://mobilfaction.com/

15. Member
      Vehicles
      2006 Passat 2.0t 6mt
      12-04-2012 02:34 PM #15
      Quote Originally Posted by VR View Post
      where did you find the info it's supposed to be serviced every 40k? my dealer told me they don't get serviced unless there is a problem or until after 100k
      Well its sorta a vague subject and the reason I say that is because 06-08 cars never had it in the manual. In 2009 there was an add-in pamphlet for the owners manual stating one should change the fluid on 09G automatic transmission every 40k.

So a lot of people including my old dealership took this as why aren't we doing this on 06-08 cars since they use the same transmission.

Also suppose to service Haldex rear differential fluid at 40k as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleTTRS View Post
      This tool is also sold by the same manufacturer of the DSG service tool that can be purchased on ebay or mobilfaction for $30. I use the DSG tool myself but wanted to pass the saving on to all of you. Durable and Reliable!

ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/VAS6262-2-an...299ace&vxp=mtr

Mobilefaction http://mobilfaction.com/

Thats a great setup and deal. I guess if you don't do the normal method of filling to proper level with check fluid temp this would be awesome. I am not sure if its an issue but I wonder if the transmission was heated up to spec. Would one have an issue getting the connector out since plastic tends to swell with heat. If the black connector is not plastic then no issue. LOL
      Last edited by Boosted2003!; 12-04-2012 at 02:41 PM.

Vehicles
      2008 Passat Wagon VR6 4motion, 2013 FIAT 500 Sport
      12-05-2012 07:14 PM #16
      Quote Originally Posted by Boosted2003! View Post
      Also suppose to service Haldex rear differential fluid at 40k as well.
      Really? Where did you hear that? My 2008's manual doesn't mention it, just to check it. 40k seems like a short service interval for synthetic transmission fluid.
      - Jeff

Now: 2008 VW Passat 3.6 4motion Wagon, 2013 Fiat 500 Sport
      Then: 1987 Volvo 745GLE, 1989 Volvo 740GL, 1994 Volvo 940T, 1995 Infiniti G20, 2000 VW Passat 1.8T, 2001 VW Jetta Wolfsburg Ed (x2), 2004 VW Golf TDI, 2006 Jetta TDI

Vehicles
      09 JSW; 07 WE
      05-12-2013 10:55 AM #17
      Thank you djnibler for the great DIY. After reading this and a few DSG DIYs and videos, I've decided this is something that is a more complicated service, but still very doable. Doesn't seem like a lot of 09G people are doing the DIY which is unfortunate.

Few thoughts based on your DIY:

• It's probably best to raise the car on all 4 corners and make sure it's level using a carpenter's level or equivalent. This solves the problem of having to raise and lower the car to check the final fluid level.

• Anyone know if a motive brake bleeder (without brake reservoir attachment obviously) would work for filling up the transmission? I figure this might be the better way to go, since it allows you to add exactly (or a little more) fluid than was drained. The gravity method of filling ends up leaving some fluid in the hose so you don't know exactly how much you've added. I'm thinking all that needs done to make the motive brake bleeder work is to buy some clear hose, a metal coupler attachment to screw into the motive hose, and then the 6262/2 tool. Pour one liter of fluid into the tank at a time and pump it into the transmission. Gotta make sure the bleeder system is absolutely clean first, obviously. Happy to hear if anything thinks this is a good/bad idea.

• Finally, I've noticed a difference between the OEM gasket and the aftermarket one that ECS sells. The OEM one has metal grommets around the bolt holes, whereas the aftermarket gasket is all rubber or plastic. Anyone use an aftermarket gasket and notice this?

Edit: nevermind on this last bit. Looks like the OEM gasket has the 8 metal grommets pre-installed, whereas the aftermarket one has them included, but separate.

Edit 2: on the second point, the brake bleeder and custom attachments would work. But, if it's not absolutely clean, it's probably a bad idea. I think I'm going to build a custom pump out of a garden sprayer and a few attachments to fill my 09G's.
      Last edited by truwagen; 05-15-2013 at 11:45 AM.
      why so serious?

05-12-2013 03:36 PM #18
      Quote Originally Posted by Ronstanley View Post
      Glad I did it, even though the dealers said don't.I will do it again at 80k, now that I know how easy it is.
      This still puzzles me. So for the 2009 B6's it is recommended that the automatic transmission fluid is changed every 40K miles for the 09G transmission, but for the 2006 through 2008 B6's equipped with the same transmission VW and the dealers do not recommend it? So why would the dealers not recommend this? It is extra money for them to make but they pass on it. That does not look like typical dealer behavior

Might it be that the earlier 09G transmissions indeed have "life-time" ATF and filters and it is not worth messing with it or is there something else going on.
      Last edited by vw_nc_dude; 05-12-2013 at 08:00 PM.

Vehicles
      09 JSW; 07 WE
      05-15-2013 11:42 AM #19
      Just wanted to toss this out there as a cheaper alternative to the VAS6262/2 or ATF 105 adapter.

It's a 5/16" hose barb to M10x1 bolt. It should hook right up to the transmission pan and your 5/16" inner diameter tubing of choice.

Haven't tried it yet, but ordered it for about $15 shipped from JEGS [http://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS/555/159005/10002/-1]. Will update on my experience sometime soon.
      why so serious?

Vehicles
      '08 VW Jetta SE 2.5
      08-11-2013 09:49 AM #20
      I recently did a fluid change on the 09G in my '08 Jetta SE (not a B6 Passat but it's the same trans); thought I'd post up some info and thoughts to help out anybody looking to do this.

I drained the fluid, removed the pan to clean it and the magnets completely, installed a new gasket, and refilled with new Ravenol fluid from Blauparts.com. I did not change the filter, since my car was at 60k and this was only the first fluid change, and because VW doesn't specify a filter change in their new, amended 40k 09G service (see here for the VW service supplement). I do, however, plan to do the filter at my next fluid change.

Anyways, some notes on the job:
      • I used 5/16" clear tubing from Lowe's, along with the AST tool (AST tool # AST 105) which I got from toolsource.com.
      • The driveway I used was on a slight downhill incline and I parked the car facing downhill, which mean that when I jacked it up, the car was level. I fine-tuned the level of the car using a bubble level on the bottom of the trans pan, and it required raising my jack stands one notch. This allowed me to check the level while the car was raised, and didn't require raising the rear of the car.
      • I don't have VCDS and this job alone didn't justify the cost of buying it, so instead I bought an infrared thermometer off Amazon. I simply ran the thermometer across several spots on the trans pan while the car warmed up to monitor the fluid temp. It worked really well, plus once you have one laying around, there's a million other things you can do with it (check the temp of your ice cubes, check the temp of other stuff on your car or around the house, check how hot your wife is, etc.)
      • I refilled the trans with 3 and 1/3 liters of fluid, then ran it through the gears and to temp and did the level-checking procedure. A fair amount came back out, maybe half a liter, before slowing to a drip, so I probably ended up with 3 liters of new fluid. Apparently some fluid stays in in the torque converter and solenoids (Bentley manual says it's more like 7 liters for a dry fill.)
      • At 59,300 miles on my '08 Jetta, the fluid was dark but still obviously red, with a decent amount of metal filings on the magnets and some slight gunk in the bottom of the pan. Nothing surprising or alarming; it looked about how I expected when I dropped the pan, but at the same time I'm glad I did it now and didn't leave that fluid in for another 60k.
      • The job is really easy, provided you have the space and tools to do it. No need to pay a dealer to do this job. I'm really glad I did this now too--maybe it's just in my head, but the car seems to shift smoother, especially when cold. It also gives me confidence in the longevity of the trans; new fluids are always a good thing.
      2008 VW Jetta SE 2.5 [current]
      1995 VW Jetta GLX VR6 [07.2003 - 03.2012]

21. Member
      Vehicles
      2006 Passat 2.0t 6mt
      08-11-2013 06:41 PM #21
      Quote Originally Posted by vw_nc_dude View Post
      This still puzzles me. So for the 2009 B6's it is recommended that the automatic transmission fluid is changed every 40K miles for the 09G transmission, but for the 2006 through 2008 B6's equipped with the same transmission VW and the dealers do not recommend it? So why would the dealers not recommend this? It is extra money for them to make but they pass on it. That does not look like typical dealer behavior

Might it be that the earlier 09G transmissions indeed have "life-time" ATF and filters and it is not worth messing with it or is there something else going on.
      Yea, we never understood it at the dealership either but once VW recommended it on 09+ we suggested that to all the 05.5-08 cars as well. We use to recommend every 80k.

Vehicles
      06/Passat 2.0t FSi
      11-08-2013 05:36 PM #22
      Time for this one now. Ordered fluid (FUCHS TITAN ATF 4400) & filter/gasket from RMEuropean. Two questions....

1. Are the tranny filter and housing bolts/washers reusable?
      2. Has anyone tried using the tranny filler plug (the RED one in the Pic) to refill. Saw this on PW http://www.passatworld.com/forums/91...ter-diy-2.html.

23. Member
      Vehicles
      08 Passat, 09 Routan
      11-08-2013 08:31 PM #23
      I re used my gasket and bolts. I would get a new filter the 09g has a cheap filter.

Vehicles
      '08 VW Jetta SE 2.5
      11-08-2013 11:22 PM #24
      Quote Originally Posted by passatfan2006 View Post
      1. Are the tranny filter and housing bolts/washers reusable?
      2. Has anyone tried using the tranny filler plug (the RED one in the Pic) to refill. Saw this on PW http://www.passatworld.com/forums/91...ter-diy-2.html.
      1. The bolts holding the trans pan in are reusable.
      2. Early 09Gs apparently have a one-time-use filler cap on top, but they phased that out at some point; don't remember when. At first my plan was to use the filler cap instead of buying the AST 6262/2 fill tool, until I realized the trans on my '08 Jetta doesn't have one. Your '06 might have the top cap. If so, you'll probably want to buy a new cap from the dealer because I think they're designed to break when you remove them.

Vehicles
      06/Passat 2.0t FSi
      11-09-2013 03:38 PM #25
      Thanks. I'll resuse both. You are correct. The filler plug if present, is one time use only

RMEuropean also called me to check if I indeed did not want the Tranny filler flug and cover since it is listed as "essential" on their tranny filter kit for my year/model. I refused and am thing i may have made a mistake. Will get the car up on the ramps today to doublcheck if I need VAS6262-2 or the filler plug.

Vehicles
      06/Passat 2.0t FSi
      11-27-2013 05:33 PM #26
      Finally tackled this today and got in approx 3.4liters of fresh Fuchs Titan 400. My 06 also has the fill plug on the top front side but since I already had the ATF105 tool I used it. Did the change using ramps and had enough clearance for the ATF105 tool (plugged into the ATF hole) after rolling it down to level it.

The oil wasn't cherry black but the magnets were almost double the size. This for a car with approx 66K and not abused in any way. Lifetime fluid, my a$$. I think VW realized it and that's probably why they issued a 40K advisory. I certainly recommend doing it if you are on the fence.

I got my kit from RMEuropean, $85 shipped. I Ordered five liters but 4 is more than enough further reducing the cost to $70.

Vehicles
      '08 VW Jetta SE 2.5
      11-27-2013 07:10 PM #27
      That's great the job went smoothly for you. Auto trans fluid certainly is stressed thermally and gets contaminated with all sorts of wear particles, and I agree that the whole "lifetime fluid" idea is junk. I had a Blackstone analysis done on my fluid, which I changed at 59.3k, and I'm happy to post it up if anyone's interested. I plan to do it at 40k-mile intervals here on out.

Vehicles
      2007/VW/Passat 2.0T Wagon
      12-07-2013 05:01 PM #28
      Lets start with 09G tightening specs:

ATF Fluid specs from dealership:

Visual comparison of new ATF fluid vs used one:

Simple solution to keep your vehicle lifted and in level in your garage:

29. 01-14-2014 06:32 PM #29
      I'm looking for the drain plug crush washer part number? Anyone able to supply the details?

I've ordered the VAS tool and the gasket/filter (German Auto Parts only had one on the list now, so I ordered from the other site), hopefully it fits.

Once I get some fluid tomorrow (and the above parts arrive), I'll be doing this service in the hope that it saves me buying a reconditioned valve body. If it turns out I still need the valve body, I figure I've not wasted anything, as I'll have cleaned half the fluid and replaced the filter anyway.

thanks

30. Member
      Vehicles
      2008 VW Passat 3.6VR6 4motion
      01-14-2014 07:21 PM #30
      Quote Originally Posted by Boosted2003! View Post
      Yea, we never understood it at the dealership either but once VW recommended it on 09+ we suggested that to all the 05.5-08 cars as well. We use to recommend every 80k.
      I'm not sure about this but here's my guess.

In 09 they admit that the trans needs servicing at shorter intervals. However, they can't change the service interval on old cars because now if you have a failure at say, 50k miles on your 2007 and the new interval is now 40k, you're going say that they knew there was an issue and insist that the manufacturer pay for it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

Vehicles
      01-18-2014 03:10 AM #31
      Crush washer part #09D321181B called by VW "Seal Ring"

32. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      2010 Audi A3
      02-10-2014 02:00 PM #32
      Quote Originally Posted by the_mischief_kid View Post
      Lets start with 09G tightening specs:
      Simple solution to keep your vehicle lifted and in level in your garage:

How exactly did you make those stands? I need to do the tranny fluid on my A3 and my wife's Jetta so those would come in handy.

Vehicles
      02-13-2014 01:11 AM #33
      I used whatever I could find: Couple 2x4 & 2x6 and decking screws (Do not use drywall screws - Toooo weeeak). Because my wood supplies were limited at the time of making those stands I have about 6.5 inches on them. But I'd go at least 1 inch up just for comfort.

34. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      2010 Audi A3
      02-14-2014 04:00 PM #34
      What did you use for a ramp to get the car up on those stands?

Vehicles
      '08 VW Jetta SE 2.5
      02-14-2014 05:54 PM #35
      Since this thread keeps popping up in my watched list, I figure I'll throw up my Blackstone analysis. Definitely worth changing that trans fluid.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast