Documented wires from the h/u:
Next came taking out a lot of the interior to determine cable length and how it will be ran.
Prepped the MS-8 wiring harness (only requires F/L and F/R signals):
Ran the above cable (zip tied every 6 inches, again, started from the back):
Removed passenger door card:
Tweeter housing/sail removed:
Connector for tweeter:
Connector for mid:
Then I began work on the amp rack. I started with a large piece of poster board from walmart, taped it to the underside of the rear package shelf and traced with a sharpie. Note, the only cutting tools I have is a hand saw that I bought for this project, a hack saw, and a drill.
Funny story about the carpeting. I had Nik (Uber Stealth Audio) carpet it for me; he's local. His dog was walking around outside and wasn't too keen to my presence. I didn't think anything of it. Long story short; I get home and I kept getting a whiff of urine and I couldn't tell where the hell it was coming from. Turns out Nik's beagle had peed on the carpeting. It was all good though. I found a fantastic home remedy for getting rid of dog urine and it no longer smells. He did offer to recarpet it if I wasn't able to clean it.
Mounted everything to the board:
Began running wires:
Did a test fit: