Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: jep cherokee 500

Vehicles
      1978 SUBURBAN LIFTED WITH 35 BOGGERS AND A BUILT 350, JEEP, BUICK, low mileage 337
      05-12-2011 12:20 PM #1
      SOLD

I have a red 1990 jeep cherokee laredo edition for sale with about 238000 miles on it. The mileage seems high but if you know these vehicles and engines the mileage isnt much at all. Its mostly highway mileage as i drove this vehicle as a daily driver for 100 miles a day on the highway. It is a 5 speed manual transmission with working 4wd. The vehicle is great in the snow with the all terrain tires i have on it. I bought the vehicle with the intent of using it during the winter but had so much fun driving it that i used it everyday year round. It has a 4.0l straight 6 mated to the ax-15 transmission which was the strongest of the 5 different factory installed trans. I replaced the trans fluid recently, as well as both u-joints on the rear driveshaft and one in the front right hub. I also replaced the e-brake cables and gave it a tune up. It has a brand new thermostat and fuel filter waiting to be installed yet. This vehicle has been great to me and never let me down before. It is not in "show" condition by far though. It has the typical dodge clear coat peeling off, the drivers seat leans to the left like most of these jeeps, the shift boot is ripped, the center console is cracked and broken a little around the shift boot, the grille is non-existant due to hitting a deer but that is the only damage that was caused by it because it was at a low speed, the seats are stained as well as the carpet, and it has a leaky valve cover like every 4.0l does. Use it for daily driving, use it for towing, woods beater, or whatever you want but the price is 500 and you can pm me for more info if needed.

also the inspection ran out in february, as far as i know it only needs a muffler ($30) and a trans mount ($5)

Pics will be posted tomorrow
      Last edited by 972SLOW; 05-19-2011 at 08:41 AM.

Vehicles
      95 GLX (dead and dying) 96 Snow Leopard
      05-18-2011 07:01 PM #2
      pics?
      ~ Engineers Solve Problems ~ .:<RMU>:. ~ 1st Try~ .:<Tang Soo!>:.