Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: STS808+jetta+GLI=????

Vehicles
      1984 GLi 20v, '13 335is, '85 Golf, '10 Ninja
      02-01-2012 07:18 PM #141
      actually, my head has been built for a year, just to clarify.cams blah blah.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk
      :HOMEGROWN MOTORSPORTS:1:4.9 SuaSponte #13Dead Rabbits. Ungluck on IG
      Quote Originally Posted by frechem View Post
      I like my women how I like my whiskey; aged 18 years and mixed up with coke.

Vehicles
      2012 Mk6 GTI CW, '98 B5 PASSAT (Broken), 2006 VW Jetta 2.5
      02-01-2012 07:21 PM #142
      Quote Originally Posted by Vegeta Gti View Post
      actually, my head has been built for a year, just to clarify.cams blah blah.

Chris..arent yours a 1.8T engine as well?

thanks,
      - mao

Vehicles
      02-01-2012 09:00 PM #143
      yeah. head was december 2010, billet was 2 weeks ago.

the billet is pretty sweet, much fatter through out. you can feel it working down on the bottom, it's a touch louder as well, but once it sees 10psi..it shoots straight to 30 in a blink and just holds. the little surge there was is gone with anything over 26psi. which is awesome. def best street turbo out there. so fun. the 5558 is def a later spooler but it has waaayyy waayyyyyyy more power after 5500. that thing needs room to stretch it's legs(5558), would be an awesome 1/4 turbo..oh wait..we dont have a damn track still.

4. 02-01-2012 09:58 PM #144
      Chris,I was always curious,with you saying how fast your car is and all of your "knowledge",how come you have lived in many places with 1/4 mile tracks yet you post no timeslips and I have asked you when you first moved here on this forum WHERE are your dyno sheets?
      I have seen you post claims of all these hp figures but have never seen a dyno sheet posted from you or a 1/4 mile time slip.
      There was even a dyno competition you were spouting off about and WHERE WERE YOU?
      Even Nicks car made 408whp on a dynodynamics,you had your chance RIGHT THERE to prove what you are capable of. I was really hoping you would throw dwn onthe dyno since you always say how "fast" it is......it is probably fast,since you have a damn Mk1,hell even a 8V with a T3 turbo is fast in one of those cars. I have ALWAYS put my money where my mouth is,I put any of my cars on dynos and used to run and break stuff at the track ALL THE TIME...racing is not easy and running a 1/4 mile and running a good time and not breaking is very hard,and we used to run all night,but it is very easy to just type on the internet,isn't it?
      I can tell you that the fastest street cr I have ever built ran a 11.71@125.63,that was a full weight/interior Mk3 VR6 running 20psi on a GT40 and only making 400whp. After the track closed I tuned it to 463whp. I have actual proof/witnesses,etc... This was 6 years ago.....
      I begging you please to shut me up and prove you are nit just a self-proclaimed internet legend and show me a timeslip or a dyno.
      Pretty please with cherries on top..........I askyou this because I can't stand BULL$HIT
      Please do not dodge the questions,WHERE ARE YOUR DYNO SHEETS &/OR TIMESLIPS?
      I can tell you right now that if there was a track,you would not be the internet king that you think you are........since you had chances to race on the mainland,why didn't you?

BTW,sorry to hijack your thread Chad. I know Chris will cry to the moderators like he always does,and get this deleted somehow,since that is how he operates.........got a rep to keep up you know!
      Last edited by VWAUDITEK; 02-01-2012 at 10:14 PM.
      ASE certified master tech
      A1,A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8
      Karma,it is everwhere you will be.

Vehicles
      02-01-2012 10:22 PM #145
      fuk you , I've shown them, done them, posted then on multiple forums at that. blah blah, its all out there.what ever it is you have against m e, its getting old. you must feel some sort of personal threat or something.though in no easy have i ever had bad feelings towards you.this whole visit thing you have is over a price comment i made, and yet you still,STILL, can't move on?

grow up man, world turns, plenty of fast cars out there. sick of having my friend talk **** behind my back and people just generally hating out of jealousy, pettiness, who knows.

for accurate info,the night they did the dyno on a DYNAPACK, i was awaiting the delivery of my billet. signature upon delivery.as soon asi got it i was slapping it in.

**** is old dude, stop whining.

facts: power to weight, spool, still have decent grip.

move on,i keep trying, but you keep beating a dead horse.

like you said, dyno doesn't mean ****. but where we gonna get time slips from?

6. 02-01-2012 10:29 PM #146
      Oh,really now? Well WHERE ARE THEY? I HAVE NEVER SEEN THEM HERE. Post them now if you really "have them". If you have ANY dyno sheets,let us please see them,instead of getting mad,just show them.
      I have met your kind before,ALL TALK. You only arrived here recently,you had many years/opportunities/better tracks/conditions to have thrown down some good 1/4 mile times on the mainland.
      All you do is internet type........where is the actual proof of your "cars" and "knowledge"??
      "You" a "threat"...... Dude PUT UP OR SHUTUP
      Ever heard this saying?
      "WHEN THE GREEN LIGHT DROPS THE BS STOPS"
      Last edited by VWAUDITEK; 02-01-2012 at 10:36 PM.
      A1,A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8

7. 02-01-2012 10:37 PM #147
      I almost forgot.......instead of dodging this question AGAIN........where are your dyno sheets &/or timeslips? You know,the stuff that PROVES what you talk about is real/true.
      A1,A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8

Vehicles
      2005 gti 1.8t
      02-01-2012 11:31 PM #148
      nothin a few late night roll-ons cant settle i suppose.. just my 2 cents gentlemen, no dogging either way... i'll chase n shoot for posterity, keep it low key then be done with it yea?

Vehicles
      Forester XT, MK5 Rabbit
      02-02-2012 12:55 AM #149
      I wouldn't post on here much about it. Been reading alot about cops trolling forums for talk like that.

To the OP, Chad it's looking good. What is Tony trying to get out of the GLI? Does he have a number in mind or you guys just shooting from the hip at this point?

Vehicles
      02 Z06, 13 GTI
      02-02-2012 02:03 AM #150
      Quote Originally Posted by kamahao112 View Post
      a little biceps reconstructive surgery
      Man, I didn't know it was that bad. Get well soon.

Vehicles
      02 Z06, 13 GTI
      02-02-2012 02:09 AM #151
      Quote Originally Posted by dogbone View Post
      nothin a few late night roll-ons cant settle i suppose.. just my 2 cents gentlemen, no dogging either way... i'll chase n shoot for posterity, keep it low key then be done with it yea?
      I volunteer to be the chase camera.

12. 02-02-2012 02:54 PM #152
      Quote Originally Posted by oempls View Post
      I wouldn't post on here much about it. Been reading alot about cops trolling forums for talk like that.

To the OP, Chad it's looking good. What is Tony trying to get out of the GLI? Does he have a number in mind or you guys just shooting from the hip at this point?
      Just having fun Brandon, seeing what does what and learning from it. Building something fun to drive and nice to look at.
      1.8T : SEM : 80MM : GTX3071 : IECVA2 : EV14 1000 : Maestro

http://premierperformancehawaii.com/

13. 02-06-2012 03:17 PM #153
      Wow Jason,that is actually a excellent idea except for the fact that my fastest car is now only 333hp,which is not exactly fast and it is my kid-hauler....these are quick,but not fast.

Chris might actually show up for a race if I brought one of my other cars,since he would actually KNOW he would win...

It is a VW after all!
      Actually I talked to Nick,the guy that owns the last turbo car I have/will ever build,and he said he was more than happy to do a 3rd gear roll-on with Chris. Its not my car,but I built it,so it would be a good challenge.
      For those that don't know,when Chris first moved here,he was really disrespecting me & my shop/cars,and word got back to me about the things he was saying,not cool at all,especially since he is all talk.......where are those dyno sheets/timeslips Chris?
      Anyhoo........whoever wants to set it up,Nick is more than happy to run,and won't get butthurt if he loses,either will I,this is just a chance for Chris to "show us what he's got".
      This is Nicks car,yes it weighs 1,000 lbs more than Vagenas,err Vegetas car,but Nick is not skerred......

It makes arund the "same" hp as Chris "claims" his makes (with no dyno sheets,lol) so it should be easy defeat....if someone shows up.
      Last edited by VWAUDITEK; 02-06-2012 at 03:25 PM.
      A1,A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8

Vehicles
      02 Z06, 13 GTI
      02-06-2012 04:57 PM #154
      Cris, Tom, I respect you both and think you're both good guys, but these internet wars have me laughing out loud like crazy... wife looking at me like I'm stupid. [/off topic]

Anyways, when are the fast cars coming out on a daytime cruise?

15. 02-06-2012 05:03 PM #155
      Glad you are enjoying the free entertainment.... I had a phone conversation with Chris once,and he was talking mad s**t to me,so I gave him my work address and mentioned I am here 5 days a week,9 hours a day (unless teh surf is really good) and invited him to say the same things to me in person..........nobody showed up.
      After busting ass to prove it at the track and the dyno for years,this clown moves here and starts going to the meetups and totally smack talking,this is the only medium it seems to smack talk back.
      It is not that big a deal,I just want to put out there that it is really "all talk" from mr. Vegeta,and talk is cheap.
      A1,A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8

Vehicles
      02-06-2012 06:35 PM #156
      fuk you,i said your labor was insane, and you got bent, your only a coupe years older than me, been doing it about the same time.

i actually have nothing against you at all, your constant fuk fat cars, building them, etc. then getting all salty over someone do in the same you can. such a contradiction. getting physical over you blowing something into nothing, and not even for the ACTUAL statement...silly.keep being missed, you moved here, got into the scene.

i read already in the scene, already doing it.

your rage and distaste are completely a waste of time. all because someone can do the same ****. why?

stop wasting your time, is been four years, and until you get on here and say ****, no one even speaks of it.

we all love the cars you dud.

get over yourself.

Vehicles
      02-06-2012 06:37 PM #157
      btw i am almost always out, i have gone out with much faster cars...haven't had an issue.

let the owners speak for themselves, since i actually did my own ****, i am choke proud. obviously.

Vehicles
      2005 gti 1.8t
      02-06-2012 06:43 PM #158
      nicks car was kinda what i had in mind..... since i dont have a big turbo beast to put in the line up myself.... sheeeez, maybe the stinkbug gets in there too.

i dont know from dyno #s and i've never driven with nick or put my r1 next to his car so i don't really have a frame of reference on it but.... in my experience (butt-cheek dyno) cris' car is an absolute monster. power goes straight to the ground and gravity increases at a frightening rate... especially as the speedo bottoms out. i'm not bickering for or against either side... i just like to see good runs and some constructive trash-talking never hurts either...

19. 02-06-2012 07:25 PM #159
      Yes,let's set it up.....Nicks?TAI car vs. Chris car,would be great!
      Chris,what is the "scene" you talk about?
      I have been here since I was 15 years old,I did'nt get into any "scene"
      I had aircooled,then H20....
      "You can do it cheaper" with what? "YOU" can "do the same as I can"? with NO dyno results or TRACK results? What a clown you are,you have that mainland "we can do it better" attitude. Since you have showed no dyno or timeslips,which figures since you are so full of BS,atleast give Nick a run with NO excuses.
      I laugh at your excuse for the last STS dyno day "I was waiting for a turbo"........damn man you had a turbo ON THERE already!!
      SO glad I am out of this "VW scene"that I never was in,I just built/tuned/raced......
      A1,A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8

20. 02-06-2012 07:30 PM #160
      Wanted to add that the only "rage" is coming from you donkey. Allyou can say is "F" me? I don't get mad,to me it is funny,thanks for humoring me,it's your karma.
      A1,A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8

Vehicles
      Forester XT, MK5 Rabbit
      02-06-2012 07:30 PM #161
      And both of you wonder why your accounts get locked out. Little birdie told me you keep it going it's all over for both of you.

22. 02-06-2012 07:33 PM #162
      Oooooooooooooooh
      A1,A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8

Vehicles
      Forester XT, MK5 Rabbit
      02-06-2012 07:36 PM #163
      Have respect for the original poster. If you have nothing positive to contribute then make your own thread. Stop trying to be a web bulley. Nobody cares anymore dude, get over yourself.

Vehicles
      02-06-2012 11:15 PM #164

Vehicles
      2010 Audi S4, 2006 Nissan Frontier
      02-07-2012 04:34 AM #165
      Quote Originally Posted by VWAUDITEK View Post
      Oooooooooooooooh
      Is your B8 S4 Revo flashed?
      http://www.facebook.com/sfscc

S.F.S. - Style.Function.Simplicity.

VRT

26. 02-07-2012 04:21 PM #166
      OEMPLS,enjoy your tax-payer sponsored Hawaiian vacation,then smell you later Mr. Eurotuner here today,gone tomorrow.
      Bob this,.....it has only 82 miles on it,so I am going to wait until it breaks in,then I will be doing REVO on it. I know it is high 300's WHP,and on racegas 400whp with flash only.
      I am going to wait awhile and see what/if any issues pop up warranty wise. How hasyours been? Any warranty issues?
      I got a rare MT-6 and it s awesome,I love it. It is not the new fce lift car coming out this year,but I think this one looks better anyways,the new ones are all robo-cop looking.
      Last edited by VWAUDITEK; 02-07-2012 at 04:35 PM.
      A1,A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8

Vehicles
      Current: 2008 MKV .:R32 Old: 2000 B5 Passat
      02-07-2012 05:10 PM #167
      OEMPLS,enjoy your tax-payer sponsored Hawaiian vacation,then smell you later Mr. Eurotuner here today,gone tomorrow.
      I really hope this is just a missunderstood stab, cuz if it means what I think it does, I honestly just lost alot of respect for you. Always held you in high regards, hell even brought my car to you for my first mod. But honestly.

28. 02-07-2012 05:48 PM #168
      Relax,I am a airforce & navy-brat,my dad is a Vietnam vet,so lets not go there. I am talking about guys that come here and think with that "we do it better on the mainland" attitude,just like Vegeta & OEMPLS,I don't dig it,instead of coming here and enjoying what is here they want to change everything into a mainland style car scene.....just leave it there. And when you go back home,you can have it the way it was....here tod.ay,gone tomorrow
      The VW "scene" here had its own special flavor before,now it is turning into a mainland style show-car only world,which made a lot of peeps get out of it,me included.
      VW scene used to be about getting together and driving and racing,now it is about sitting in parking lots and staring at cars and taking pictures,"mainland style".
      Last edited by VWAUDITEK; 02-07-2012 at 05:54 PM.
      A1,A2,A3,A4,A5,A6,A7,A8

Vehicles
      Forester XT, MK5 Rabbit
      02-07-2012 07:09 PM #169
      Quote Originally Posted by MoWsE View Post
      I really hope this is just a missunderstood stab, cuz if it means what I think it does, I honestly just lost alot of respect for you. Always held you in high regards, hell even brought my car to you for my first mod. But honestly.
      Thanks Jeff. Tax-payer sponsored Hawaiian vacation huh? Last time I checked I am currently on my 2nd tour here in Afghanistan. Don't try and stab at me about that my friend cause you will loose that argument.

Tom, who have the wrong idea about me my friend. I have never once created an argument with you about your shop/cars/builds whatever. As for your comment about "changing" things, the only thing I have changed is by bringing exposure from mainland companies like Eurotuner, Performance VW and Euromedian. If you have a problem with that, there is something wrong with you. It has never been a goal of mine to change anything about the way you guys operate, I just wanted the islands to get the credit they deserved from some of the major publications. Nice try though.

VW scene used to be about getting together and driving and racing,now it is about sitting in parking lots and staring at cars and taking pictures,"mainland style".
      The scene still is partially like that. The main reason for the change is time my friend. You can be the old guy that sits there and complains about it, or you can embrace the positive change and look what it has done to the community. Negative people like you are what brings us down.
      Last edited by oempls; 02-07-2012 at 07:11 PM.

Vehicles
      MKV
      02-07-2012 07:29 PM #170
      hey, i'm the lowest, i have a tape measurer to prove it. anyone want to fight?

Vehicles
      MKV
      02-07-2012 07:32 PM #171
      Quote Originally Posted by Aguilar View Post
      Cris, Tom, I respect you both and think you're both good guys, but these internet wars have me laughing out loud like crazy... wife looking at me like I'm stupid. [/off topic]
      x8****ingbillion

Vehicles
      02-07-2012 07:45 PM #172
      mainland still races and gets together, that's what we did. it sucks we lost the track, but what can we do..not a whole lot. it's crazy.

Vehicles
      2006 VW GLI
      02-07-2012 09:08 PM #173
      Car is amazing.
      NeedsMoreLow. ←↓→

Vehicles
      2010 Audi S4, 2006 Nissan Frontier
      02-07-2012 10:53 PM #174
      Bob this,.....it has only 82 miles on it,so I am going to wait until it breaks in,then I will be doing REVO on it. I know it is high 300's WHP,and on racegas 400whp with flash only.
      I am going to wait awhile and see what/if any issues pop up warranty wise. How hasyours been? Any warranty issues?
      I got a rare MT-6 and it s awesome,I love it. It is not the new fce lift car coming out this year,but I think this one looks better anyways,the new ones are all robo-cop looking.
      No warranty issues I haven't been taking my car to Audi for service though cause they're hella expensive and I didn't buy Audicare which I regret LOL but when I had my intake, exhaust,downpipes they didn't say anything mine Is 6spd MT too I got the stratmosphere short shifter and I recommend it cause the stock shifts were ridiculous, yeah I don't like the facelift either
      http://www.facebook.com/sfscc

S.F.S. - Style.Function.Simplicity.

VRT

35. 02-07-2012 10:58 PM #175
      Is there a forum for childish bs? If not please go make one.
      1.8T : SEM : 80MM : GTX3071 : IECVA2 : EV14 1000 : Maestro

http://premierperformancehawaii.com/

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast