I am looking for a good street coilover suspension for my daily driver. Upgrading to 18" wheels. Any suggestions Thanks, Ted
H&R COIL SPRING MANUFACTURER IN GERMANY!
Any special pricing on mkvi gti h&r sway bars?
I'm looking at the Koni Yellows or Koni FSD for my car. i have Eibach springs on the stock shocks and struts now which lowered it nicely but its way too soft and spongy. what exactly is the difference with these?
- Manual adjustable; designed for use on any lowering spring with a more aggressive spring rate.
The KONI FSD Shocks:
- Automatic dampening, dependent upon road condition; designed for use on mildly rated springs (i.e. Eibach Pro-Kit Springs)
Any suspension package for B6 Passat 4mo wagon? Looking for mild drop and improved handling over stock suspension
Hey just curious why I haven't gotten a PM back yet.
I've sent two pm's within the last week and haven't gotten any reply. can someone address the questions that i have? thanks.
On sale for a limited time (QTY:4 kits in stock at this price) are the front and rear sway bar kits from Eibach; 23mm front and 25mm rear; for your 4-cylinder MK2, MK3 or Corrado. Eibach, a worldwide leader in suspension manufacturing, offers quality sway bars for your Volkswagen. If you're looking to put together the ultimate performance handling package on your vehicle, complete your suspension upgrade with an Eibach Sway Bar Kit.While Eibach considers performance springs as the primary suspension enhancement component, the Eibach Sway Bar Kits allow critical fine-tuning of your car's handling characteristics and work exceptionally well when added to either a set of lowering springs, or a vehicle with OEM suspension.
The Eibach Sway Bars reduce body roll through increased design stiffness over stock bars. The result is increased handling and cornering grip in any performance-driving situation. Manufactured from cold-formed, high-strength aircraft-grade steel for precision performance, and finished with a long-lasting red powder coat finish, Eibach Sway Bars come complete with all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation. Photo for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary slightly in appearance.
- 1995-2002 Cabrio
- 1900-1991 Corrado G60
- 1985-1998 Golf/Jetta 8V
- 1985-1998 Golf/Jetta Diesel
- All kits within 1 to 3 business days from our Texas warehouse. Shipping is free in the lower 48 states only.
- For questions of any kind, please click HERE for a lightning quick response to your inquiry (faster than a PM here).
HOW TO ORDER:
- Click HERE to place your order for $299.95 with free shipping. Quotes for outside the lower 48 can do done through our site.[/QUOTE]
The dampining adjustment location. I have a mk4 2000 Jetta and I'm looking for a set of coilovers with dampening adjustment located at the bottom of the rear shock. Do you carry any with that feature?
hi any coilovers for a 08 audi tt awd v6? other than the bilsteins on your website?