This is my 1995 Jetta GLX in Sequoia Green. In it's heyday it was fully optioned automatic car that got me into VW's. It was my first car then it died and couldn't afford to fix it so now I'm selling it for parts or whole. At this point it is taking up space in my buddy's yard and it needs to go.
I'd rather have the parts go to someone who needs them rather than scrap the car or junk it.
UPDATE 10/18/11 - I've decided to keep the daily 4-lug, the parts have been laying there and I'm sure some of you guys could use them.
UPDATE 11/19/11 - Helped out a good guy and fellow vortexer blackfly18t out of Western MD, got him a bunch of parts for a good deal. Still some odds and ends, and little stuff left though I may have to get the car hauled away soon...
UPDATE 11/28/11 - The car was hauled away this weekend. I still have a few odds and ends that I need to get pics for y'all and post and I have some 5-lug wheels, see pics below.
UPDATE 12/8/11 - Added Pics of OEM BBS wheels
- 1995 GLX in Sequoia Green. Body has 120,XXX miles approximately, was fully optioned automatic
- Autotech cold air intake (CAI)
- Qty. 2 OEM BBS meshies
- Some odds and ends
What's gone or sold:
- Engine and transmission (sold)
- rokkor coilover suspension (swapped to daily)
- leather seats and heated wiring harness (swapped to daily)
- fog lights and fog light wiring harness (swapped to daily)
- deck lid with smoked tail lights (swapped to daily)
- Front power window regulators and motors, rear regulators (sold)
- Front sub-frame with control arms, and steering rack (sold)
- Gas tank w/fuel pump and necessary wiring (sold)
- Catalytic converter (sold)
- Moon roof, headliner, carpet, black leather (puffy) door cards, and assorted interior pieces (sold)
- OEM glass, power/heated side view mirrors, dash board (sold)
- Fenders, front bumper (sold)
- The shell (towed away)
- Nakayama racing wheels (sold)
Whole Car - car is gone
OEM Wheels: $150 OBO
I'd prefer local sale, I may consider shipping parts at buyer's expense
I'd like to get it gone quickly so don't hesitate to throw something out there
Pix for clix
OEM BBS mesh wheels - they are indeed dirty but they're OEM BBS wheels. Use as full size spare or complete you set if you have damaged one or two of yours.
Last edited by mach5ive; 12-08-2011 at 09:17 AM. Reason: Updated sold parts list
Last edited by mach5ive; 06-01-2011 at 10:05 AM.
How is the passenger fender? got a good pic of it... and your "location" says Pittsburgh by way of Philly... does that mean you frequent Philly? I'm in the Allentown area
Pm me for any and all glass questions and inquires, or any VAG-COM needs.
"ITS A BAD TIME BOB!"