VWVortex

Page 13 of 310 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: The official homo thread

Vehicles
      1999 Cosmic Green Jetta TDI
      06-05-2011 03:56 PM #421
      Quote Originally Posted by warrenW View Post
      cal poly pomona.

apparently the lgbt center has some statistic or record of it? or something along those lines i don't have details. i could be very wrong. but i DO know that there are a lot of lgbt people on my campus.
      Well, my cousin that went to CalPoly is gay, but I've never heard this, not that I keep up on the top gay college populations. I know there are some serious lesbians in colleges west of Boston in MA. Mount Holyoke being one of them. A family friend's daughter went there without knowing this in advance. Oops.
      Quote Originally Posted by KahviVW View Post
      Wow, TCLers are not a photogenic bunch
      Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkEnergist View Post
      My god...this thread is pure homosexual excellence.

Vehicles
      B5 2.8Q, Buell XB9S
      06-05-2011 03:59 PM #422
      Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTDI View Post
      You sound like me with no front plates... I refuse not to run a front plate (Ohio is a 2-plate state) because I refuse to give a policeman the open opportunity to stop me whenever he feels like it because I want to be stupid. Despite so many people I know bitching about it, especially when I call them out when they cited for it. I try to fly under the radar as much as possible.

Although, your tint is a "come and get me" for the cops.
      AGREED! I'm so glad KY isn't a ft plate state.

Cops have told me, "You drive a Audi, and Audi driver's aren't exactly the type causing trouble. We kind of ignore you." Plus I live in a area where Audi, Lexus, and Mercedes are common. Also the law is in my favor. KY law says your back windows can be as dark as you want if you have 2 outside rearview mirrors. So I go with 20% up front, and 5% rear

REALLY HELPS WITH MY BLACK LEATHER!
      Tucker Max of the Gays and Demokratikally Elekted Minister of Slutty Gay Whoring and Muppet Sex of the People's Independent Republik of Offtopikstan
      RIP Cosmic TDI
      Quote Originally Posted by HideYoKids View Post
      Dann is More sassy than any man with facial hair should be. It's entertaining.

Vehicles
      '13 Subaru Outback
      06-05-2011 04:02 PM #423
      Quote Originally Posted by MRVW01 View Post
      REALLY HELPS WITH MY BLACK LEATHER!
      I'm sure it also helps preserve your upholstery.
      IPRO Meat-Director and High Minister of Terror-Grilling

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Man View Post
      The Terror Grill: Part restaurant, part amusement attraction, part gladiator arena, all profit.
      ARE YOU NOT SATIATED?!?!?!

Vehicles
      06-05-2011 04:05 PM #424
      Quote Originally Posted by Der Schaltwerks View Post
      This is why I'm the Oracle of OT.
      There is no spoon.

5. Member
      06-05-2011 04:24 PM #425
      Do you hate when people's responses are like this?
      #1:"Do you like the Ford Mustang GT?"
      #2:"Nah that's Gay"

Vehicles
      2013 Volt
      06-05-2011 04:37 PM #426
      Quote Originally Posted by dupek View Post
      Few years ago, went to a movie with a gay friend (no homo).

Sitting through the commercials before the movie started, one of them was introducing the then-new KIA Rondo. It was all singy-dancy-happy-rainbows-multicolored-wtf-lameness.

As it faded out, I blurted out "that was the gheyest **** I've ever seen..."

He, in equal slack-jawed amazement, replied "yeah.... it really was..."

7. 06-05-2011 05:14 PM #427
      Quote Originally Posted by pops View Post
      Do ya'll believe it's possible to have close, straight guy friends who you don't want to bang? Or will the sex part always get in the way?
      All about physical attraction. If he's not my type, no. If he is, I'd probably always be wanting to (just can't help it...I'm a guy so anything I'm attracting to I'd wanna have some fun with). I'm way to timid/shy though to ever make the first move so I'd never know if he'd ever even consider giving it a go.

8. 06-05-2011 05:16 PM #428
      Yes. I have close friends, even way back from HS, that I have no desire to have sex with. They are simply not my type, sexually.
      OK yeah...see my post above. Same thing...if my type then yeah. If they're attractive *to you* then orientation doesn't really diminish the attractiveness.

Conversely there's plenty of fellow gay guys that I have zero interest in sexually simply b/c they're not my type.

9. 06-05-2011 05:18 PM #429
      Quote Originally Posted by Turbiodiesel! View Post
      Yeah, there's gotta be some mystery preserved, even if it's completely notional.
      It's a mystery that I never want to know the answer to either.

10. 06-05-2011 05:21 PM #430
      Quote Originally Posted by Nicefeet View Post
      As a straight male I look at a woman’s vagina and think it looks delicious provided there’s no extra meat.

Do gay males look at another guy’s butt hole and think the same thing? Do gay males refuse if it looks awful i.e roids?
      Yup. Also if excessively hairy (see my previous post about requiring some degree of manscaping) I'll refuse certain activities w/that.

One of my friends once said that "the last sound a pube should make before it hits the floor is "patooie!"" but I don't subscribe to that philosophy. I'd rather have to not go "patooie!" to begin with.

11. 06-05-2011 05:22 PM #431
      Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Roloff View Post
      Seeing has how he had already viewed that DVD he did warn me of any future sex scenes.
      If it was the north american version, those scenes were plenty tame IMHO as long as you're reasonably mature and not prone to reacting in an adolescent manner.

12. 06-05-2011 05:27 PM #432
      Quote Originally Posted by 22AudiQ View Post
      What's with the triangle thing? I notice my cousin and her partner both wear things with a triangle/have triangle tattoos.

I'm familiar with the fact that Nazis made gays wear them during the Holocaust, but doesn't that seem a bit... strange in 2011? You don't see Jews walking around with the Star of David sewn on their clothing a la 1930s and 40s Germany.
      No but you see them as a pendant on a chain, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 22AudiQ View Post
      Maybe it's just a defiance thing or something of that nature, but it just never quite made sense to me.
      Yeah it's a defiance thing like "so what I don't care?!". Although the triangle (particularly pink ones or black ones as opposed to rainbow ones) I haven't seen much of in at least 10 years. It's more just the rainbow colors, flag, etc. these days.

13. 06-05-2011 05:29 PM #433
      Quote Originally Posted by shadylurker View Post
      So this brings a question, what should a straight guy do when a gay man is obviously hitting on them? I mean, it has happened to me and I got some free beers and care free conversation....then I felt like a whore.
      If I did hit on a str8 guy I would hope I'd be informed with a polite "Hey I appreciate the interest but I'm just here w/my friends tonight and that's all." and I hope that I (or any other gay) would know to STFU, thank him for the honest response, and move on.

14. 06-05-2011 05:30 PM #434
      Quote Originally Posted by warrenW View Post
      on average, do gay men typically have large penis's, or small penis's?
      You answered it already. Average.

Actually I'd say the ones I tend to notice (at least claimed as such in online profiles) with the larger ones are the bi guys.

15. 06-05-2011 05:30 PM #435
      Quote Originally Posted by Der Schaltwerks View Post

Do they make a special Fleshlight for gay guys to simulate ass instead of pu$$y ?????

Yes they do. (No I don't have one.)

16. 06-05-2011 05:32 PM #436
      I have no idea what that is. I know what tea bagging is, I know what a drink is, but I don't know how they would go together. Does the bartender sit on your face or something?
      I've only seen that in the John Waters movie "Pecker" but never have heard or seen of it happening in real life.

17. 06-05-2011 05:34 PM #437
      I don't know why gay guys think speedos, leather, etc. are cute. I certainly don't. I'd rather see a hot guy in board shorts. I like a little mystery (and taste) in guys.
      Leather = hot on the right guy.

Speedos = never hot.

Board shorts = pretty hot.

Squarecut = hot on the right guy.

18. 06-05-2011 05:37 PM #438
      Quote Originally Posted by Fritz27 View Post
      What do you guys think of gays that use that as their sole defining characteristic/talking point? Is that something that noobs do and get over it or just an aspect of an otherwise sucky person.

I know a few gay dudes from class and they're all pretty cool. One, however, likes to turn everything into some sort of weird us vs. them gay vs. straight thing.
      I never want it toned down enough so that people think I'm str8 and that's enough for me. But sole defining characteristic is tiresome as is the constant us vs. them.

19. 06-05-2011 05:38 PM #439
      Yeah he's one of us...although, "Silver Fox" is too old for me...
      Good, more for me! S&P hair on the right guy is so hot....

EDIT: Looks like I'll have to compete though with CosmicTDI...unless he'll share or be open to a 3some with said S&P guy?

Yay I"m all caught up w/the thread.
      Last edited by gti_matt; 06-05-2011 at 05:42 PM.

20. 06-05-2011 05:53 PM #440
      And I just have to say that

Seriously though. I'm kinda glad that people other than other gay guys are interested in our perspective on stuff, how we're kinda different but kinda not, etc.

Vehicles
      2006 GLI and 1987 Scirocco 16V
      06-05-2011 07:44 PM #441
      Ok, here's a question for my fellow gays:

Do you look back fondly or negatively on your high school years?

Personally, I hated high school and loved college. I seriously miss college sometimes.

Vehicles
      2006 GLI and 1987 Scirocco 16V
      06-05-2011 07:47 PM #442
      Quote Originally Posted by dupek View Post
      We covered that a few pages back.

06-05-2011 08:04 PM #443
      I actually respect that. I grew up as an Air Force brat and my dad always had the mentality of not mixing your life outside of work with work. He never talked about what he did at work. We didn't meet people he worked with, etc. He couldn't, though, because he had top security clearance and couldn't talk about it.

I learned the importance of that with my first real job during college. Some chick was trying to ask me all kinds of questions about myself, where I'm from, ... and I just told her I don't really discuss my private life at work. I'm here to work and that's that. She was shocked. I had the feeling she was trying to figure out what was up with me.
      +1 million to this .

Home and work are two seperate places , and neither of them should ever collide .

24. 06-05-2011 08:24 PM #444
      Quote Originally Posted by Chilledman View Post
      +1 million to this .

Home and work are two seperate places , and neither of them should ever collide .
      True, but it's tough. When one's family and friends are "non controversial" it's very easy for such people to just lay out pictures on their desk or talk about their weekend with their family, etc. without any concern and people do that. For those of us that have...ummm..."controversial" social circles, it's an ongoing challenge to wrestle with what to say or not say. For me I've resigned to that yeah my personal life is only personal, period. Admittedly it takes a lot of fun out of work too though because it makes work all 100% business and 100% business is really kinda boring.

25. 06-05-2011 08:25 PM #445
      Quote Originally Posted by silverspeedbuggy View Post

Personally, I hated high school and loved college. I seriously miss college sometimes.
      Kinda liked high school OK but it was neither particularly positive or negative for me.

HATED college. Man if I could have a do-over, I so would do it again totally 100% differently. Four miserable years of my life that I cannot ever get back and would love to correct.

Vehicles
      2005 Passat Variant
      06-05-2011 09:42 PM #446
      I know there are some serious lesbians in colleges west of Boston in MA. Mount Holyoke being one of them. A family friend's daughter went there without knowing this in advance. Oops.
      Nah - mostly LUG's is my understanding.

Vehicles
      06-05-2011 09:48 PM #447
      Quote Originally Posted by robr2 View Post
      Nah - mostly LUG's is my understanding.
      LUGs?

06-05-2011 09:50 PM #448
      LUGs?
      Your gayfou is weak son .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lesbian_until_graduation

Vehicles
      Golf R, KTM 450SMR, Ducati Monster
      06-05-2011 10:07 PM #449
      Has anyone here ever actually tried to "turn" someone? I feel like I know someone trying to do just that to me (no, I'm not just flattering myself), and I was just wondering if that's just someone being overly aggressive or not that unusual.

For the record when I say trying to "turn" me nothing's ever happened he just flirts with me and makes comments and crosses lines that aren't crossed unless you're trying to make something happen.

30. 06-05-2011 10:24 PM #450
      Quote Originally Posted by Ubel GLI View Post
      Has anyone here ever actually tried to "turn" someone? I feel like I know someone trying to do just that to me (no, I'm not just flattering myself), and I was just wondering if that's just someone being overly aggressive or not that unusual.

For the record when I say trying to "turn" me nothing's ever happened he just flirts with me and makes comments and crosses lines that aren't crossed unless you're trying to make something happen.
      Not me. I can't turn someone gay anymore than you can turn me straight. Not that the fantasy of introducing someone to how the other team plays isn't fun to think about 'cause it is, but the reality is that it isn't going to happen. Although there is that in-between bisexual area...IDK maybe this person of whom you speak thinks you might be willing to play in that sandbox?

Vehicles
      Golf R, KTM 450SMR, Ducati Monster
      06-05-2011 10:29 PM #451
      Quote Originally Posted by gti_matt View Post
      IDK maybe this person of whom you speak thinks you might be willing to play in that sandbox?
      That's what I've gone with as my explanation. I've never given him any reason to think that though but it's kind of a joke that I have "gay tendencies" (some music choices, I can cook, things like that) so maybe he's taken that seriously. Idk, I guess I'll take it as a compliment but I'm also sure I'm not gay.

32. 06-05-2011 10:35 PM #452
      That's what I've gone with as my explanation. I've never given him any reason to think that though but it's kind of a joke that I have "gay tendencies" (some music choices, I can cook, things like that) so maybe he's taken that seriously. Idk, I guess I'll take it as a compliment but I'm also sure I'm not gay.
      Yeah take it as a compliment for sure (I always say that even if you aren't interested in going to the party it's always nice to get an invitation!) and mostly shrug it off but if the other person really continues to persist and it's making you uncomfortable, you might have to just sort of level with him politely but firmly.

33. Member
      06-05-2011 10:48 PM #453
      Do we have any bisexual members? Always wondered if straight people dating bisexuals is a bad idea because it would probably be harder to connect.

Vehicles
      B5 2.8Q, Buell XB9S
      06-05-2011 11:11 PM #454
      Quote Originally Posted by silverspeedbuggy View Post

Loved it! I was Mr Popular. Played football, etc. I'd go back in a second.

Has anyone here ever actually tried to "turn" someone?
      Few times in my younger years....but just trying to turn them for the night...

Quote Originally Posted by silverzee View Post
      Do we have any bisexual members? Always wondered if straight people dating bisexuals is a bad idea because it would probably be harder to connect.
      Bisexuals are like the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy. They don't really exist.
      Seriously, though Bi-sexual is a payment plan to Gayland...
      Tucker Max of the Gays and Demokratikally Elekted Minister of Slutty Gay Whoring and Muppet Sex of the People's Independent Republik of Offtopikstan
      RIP Cosmic TDI
      Quote Originally Posted by HideYoKids View Post
      Dann is More sassy than any man with facial hair should be. It's entertaining.

06-05-2011 11:13 PM #455
      Bisexuals are like the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy. They don't really exist.
      Seriously, though Bi-sexual is a payment plan to Gayland...

Page 13 of 310 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast