Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 10 of 433 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
    Results 226 to 250 of 10825

    Thread: The official homo thread

    1. Moderator Basscase's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 24th, 2003
      Location
      PDX
      Posts
      2,815
      Vehicles
      '02 Cooper S
      06-03-2011 04:27 PM #226
      Quote Originally Posted by gti_matt View Post
      ... but I'm at work and can't keep up with the volume of posts...
      That's no excuse!
      Don't like something? Report it. We can't be everywhere at all times.

    2. Banned BarryV's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 23rd, 2001
      Location
      Frederick, MD
      Posts
      3,850
      Vehicles
      1992 12V 1992 16V 2012 TDI
      06-03-2011 04:29 PM #227
      Quote Originally Posted by MRVW01 View Post


      I tend to correct people once....a second time i bust heads. The same as if you said the N word.

      FWIW... I call my brothers nig***s all the time, and it has absolutely no reference to a black person. One of our good neighborhood friends (who was half black) pulled me aside once and mentioned that he noticed we all used the term fairly freely amongst our selves and that we were not being malicious with it, so he wasnt offended, but when someone outside of the group called him a Nig***, it was time to break heads.

      I tried to be more careful around him, and generally speaking, do not use the term outside of my brothers and close friends.

      Same for the term gay... Never really like fa**ot or fa* even when I considered myself to be homophobic. I always felt that it was a term of pure hate. Nig*** on the other hand, is used quite freely within the black community, so how could it possibly be a term of hatred?

    3. Banned Der Schaltwerks's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 16th, 2010
      Location
      Here and there
      Posts
      3,143
      Vehicles
      (OoO)
      06-03-2011 04:29 PM #228
      Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTDI View Post
      What... you never PIITB?
      I have, but I don't like to. Some partners were OK with that, some were not, some never asked for it. It was a special occasion sort of thing for those who basically demanded it. If it was completely up to me, I'd avoid the butt completely.

    4. Member atomicalex's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2nd, 2001
      Location
      Detroit and Düsseldorf
      Posts
      14,183
      Vehicles
      dark blue stick shift station wagon, shiny yellow motorbike, dirty green motorbike
      06-03-2011 04:30 PM #229
      I used to work in a gay bar. It was a blast.

      But the funniest thing of all was that at work in Detroit, my colleagues discovered that I have good gaydar (hello, I spent a few years polishing that!), and would ask me about guys in the building. It would drive me crazy. I didn't want to out anyone, and was not always sure of who was out, so I'd give creative answers.

      This thread is great! Props to the boys for posting up.
      A(u). Klasse A, unbeschrankt, ungedrosselt
      Compared to a British roadster, all Volkswagens are reliable!

      nevAr Lose - DE Minister of Foreign Affairs and Deputy Bankruptcy Controller - IPROfftopikstan, Den Mother - Team Emmett

    5. Banned Der Schaltwerks's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 16th, 2010
      Location
      Here and there
      Posts
      3,143
      Vehicles
      (OoO)
      06-03-2011 04:31 PM #230
      Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTDI View Post
      What word are you talking about? "f*ggot?"
      That word is 100% derogatory.

    6. Banned BarryV's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 23rd, 2001
      Location
      Frederick, MD
      Posts
      3,850
      Vehicles
      1992 12V 1992 16V 2012 TDI
      06-03-2011 04:31 PM #231
      Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTDI View Post
      DAMN! WHY DIDN'T I LIVE IN ATLANTA IN HIGH SCHOOL?

      I am totally gay and an "autophobe" as my friends put it. When kids at the age of 8 were reading comics, I had subscriptions to car magazines and read them incessantly.

      Are you still homophobic? I certainly hope you're not that ignorant.


      No... I have a few openly, and closet gay friends. I am perfectly comfortable in my marriage, and feel no ill will or threat from the "happy" community

    7. 06-03-2011 04:36 PM #232
      Quote Originally Posted by Der Schaltwerks View Post
      That word is 100% derogatory.
      100%?

      I think a bundle of sticks or 2 might take exception to that.

    8. Member CosmicTDI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 9th, 2005
      Location
      Ohio
      Posts
      9,825
      Vehicles
      1999 Cosmic Green Jetta TDI
      06-03-2011 04:38 PM #233
      Quote Originally Posted by atomicalex View Post
      I used to work in a gay bar. It was a blast.

      But the funniest thing of all was that at work in Detroit, my colleagues discovered that I have good gaydar (hello, I spent a few years polishing that!), and would ask me about guys in the building. It would drive me crazy. I didn't want to out anyone, and was not always sure of who was out, so I'd give creative answers.

      This thread is great! Props to the boys for posting up.
      What city? Were you DJing in that bar? I know you've mentioned you were one.
      Quote Originally Posted by KahviVW View Post
      Wow, TCLers are not a photogenic bunch
      Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkEnergist View Post
      My god...this thread is pure homosexual excellence.

    9. Geriatric Member Turbio!'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 21st, 2005
      Location
      San Antonio, TX
      Posts
      41,508
      Vehicles
      '13 Subaru Outback
      06-03-2011 04:38 PM #234
      Quote Originally Posted by winstonsmith84 View Post
      100%?

      I think a bundle of sticks or 2 might take exception to that.
      I think the last time that was used in conversational spoken English to refer to a bundle of sticks, the bundle of sticks in question was used to burn a witch.
      IPRO Meat-Director and High Minister of Terror-Grilling

      Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Man View Post
      The Terror Grill: Part restaurant, part amusement attraction, part gladiator arena, all profit.
      ARE YOU NOT SATIATED?!?!?!

    10. Moderator Basscase's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 24th, 2003
      Location
      PDX
      Posts
      2,815
      Vehicles
      '02 Cooper S
      06-03-2011 04:39 PM #235
      Quote Originally Posted by winstonsmith84 View Post
      100%?

      I think a bundle of sticks or 2 might take exception to that.
      or a cig...
      Don't like something? Report it. We can't be everywhere at all times.

    11. Geriatric Member Turbio!'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 21st, 2005
      Location
      San Antonio, TX
      Posts
      41,508
      Vehicles
      '13 Subaru Outback
      06-03-2011 04:40 PM #236
      Quote Originally Posted by Basscase View Post
      or a cig...
      Oi, mate.
      IPRO Meat-Director and High Minister of Terror-Grilling

      Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Man View Post
      The Terror Grill: Part restaurant, part amusement attraction, part gladiator arena, all profit.
      ARE YOU NOT SATIATED?!?!?!

    12. Member CosmicTDI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 9th, 2005
      Location
      Ohio
      Posts
      9,825
      Vehicles
      1999 Cosmic Green Jetta TDI
      06-03-2011 04:42 PM #237
      Quote Originally Posted by Basscase View Post
      or a cig...
      (PSST: it's "f*g" not "f*ggot")
      Quote Originally Posted by KahviVW View Post
      Wow, TCLers are not a photogenic bunch
      Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkEnergist View Post
      My god...this thread is pure homosexual excellence.

    13. Moderator Basscase's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 24th, 2003
      Location
      PDX
      Posts
      2,815
      Vehicles
      '02 Cooper S
      06-03-2011 04:43 PM #238
      Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTDI View Post
      (PSST: it's "***" not "******")
      I know....but it's about as relevant as the bundle of sticks argument....
      Don't like something? Report it. We can't be everywhere at all times.

    14. 06-03-2011 04:45 PM #239
      Quote Originally Posted by BarryV View Post
      FWIW... I call my brothers nig***s all the time, and it has absolutely no reference to a black person. One of our good neighborhood friends (who was half black) pulled me aside once and mentioned that he noticed we all used the term fairly freely amongst our selves and that we were not being malicious with it, so he wasnt offended, but when someone outside of the group called him a Nig***, it was time to break heads.

      I tried to be more careful around him, and generally speaking, do not use the term outside of my brothers and close friends.

      Same for the term gay... Never really like fa**ot or fa* even when I considered myself to be homophobic. I always felt that it was a term of pure hate. Nig*** on the other hand, is used quite freely within the black community, so how could it possibly be a term of hatred?
      I see what you mean but i still wouldnt do it. My BF is black, many of my best friends are black, but i personally wouldnt feel comfortable saying ni**** this or that. same thing with fa****, Gay people can use it straight people cant.

    15. Member mavric_ac's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 13th, 2007
      Location
      french Canukistan
      Posts
      11,381
      06-03-2011 04:46 PM #240
      Quote Originally Posted by Jettavr666 View Post
      I see what you mean but i still wouldnt do it. My BF is black, many of my best friends are black, but i personally wouldnt feel comfortable saying ni**** this or that. same thing with fa****, Gay people can use it straight people cant.
      race mixer
      stay in drugs, eat school, and don't do vegetables
      permanent vacation

    16. Geriatric Member Turbio!'s Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 21st, 2005
      Location
      San Antonio, TX
      Posts
      41,508
      Vehicles
      '13 Subaru Outback
      06-03-2011 04:49 PM #241
      Quote Originally Posted by BarryV View Post
      Nig*** on the other hand, is used quite freely within the black community, so how could it possibly be a term of hatred?
      Doesn't work like that. And I suspect you know that.
      IPRO Meat-Director and High Minister of Terror-Grilling

      Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Man View Post
      The Terror Grill: Part restaurant, part amusement attraction, part gladiator arena, all profit.
      ARE YOU NOT SATIATED?!?!?!

    17. Member abawp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 30th, 2005
      Location
      VA Beach
      Posts
      12,299
      Vehicles
      2002 Subaru Outback, 2003 Miata, 2006 EX500R, 2011 ZX-6R
      06-03-2011 04:51 PM #242
      Alright, I gotta ask. For those that are into it, is anything done to prep for PIIDB as far as cleanliness goes or do you PIIDB crap (literally) and all?
      Quote Originally Posted by Lwize View Post
      What, none of you watch reruns on TV?
      Quote Originally Posted by NPH View Post
      I don't know about you but, I get angry and shout "IB4TL" when one comes on.

    18. Member atomicalex's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 2nd, 2001
      Location
      Detroit and Düsseldorf
      Posts
      14,183
      Vehicles
      dark blue stick shift station wagon, shiny yellow motorbike, dirty green motorbike
      06-03-2011 04:53 PM #243
      Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTDI View Post
      What city? Were you DJing in that bar? I know you've mentioned you were one.
      Philly, and yes, I was djing. It was a blast.
      A(u). Klasse A, unbeschrankt, ungedrosselt
      Compared to a British roadster, all Volkswagens are reliable!

      nevAr Lose - DE Minister of Foreign Affairs and Deputy Bankruptcy Controller - IPROfftopikstan, Den Mother - Team Emmett

    19. Banned Der Schaltwerks's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 16th, 2010
      Location
      Here and there
      Posts
      3,143
      Vehicles
      (OoO)
      06-03-2011 04:54 PM #244
      Why do the gays like Cher ?

    20. Member CosmicTDI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 9th, 2005
      Location
      Ohio
      Posts
      9,825
      Vehicles
      1999 Cosmic Green Jetta TDI
      06-03-2011 05:08 PM #245
      Quote Originally Posted by abawp View Post
      Alright, I gotta ask. For those that are into it, is anything done to prep for PIIDB as far as cleanliness goes or do you PIIDB crap (literally) and all?
      HELL YES you better prep. Nobody likes an unclean bottom. Gross.
      Quote Originally Posted by KahviVW View Post
      Wow, TCLers are not a photogenic bunch
      Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkEnergist View Post
      My god...this thread is pure homosexual excellence.

    21. Banned Der Schaltwerks's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 16th, 2010
      Location
      Here and there
      Posts
      3,143
      Vehicles
      (OoO)
      06-03-2011 05:08 PM #246
      Quote Originally Posted by TheGreenspanator View Post
      Out of all the people in OT, for some reason I find this the most believable coming from you
      It's 100% true. It was more than 10 years ago, but there's no way I can forget about the wall of buttholes.

    22. Member abawp's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 30th, 2005
      Location
      VA Beach
      Posts
      12,299
      Vehicles
      2002 Subaru Outback, 2003 Miata, 2006 EX500R, 2011 ZX-6R
      06-03-2011 05:09 PM #247
      Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTDI View Post
      HELL YES you better prep. Nobody likes an unclean bottom. Gross.
      Does that include inside was what I was really going for.
      Quote Originally Posted by Lwize View Post
      What, none of you watch reruns on TV?
      Quote Originally Posted by NPH View Post
      I don't know about you but, I get angry and shout "IB4TL" when one comes on.

    23. Geriatric Member Chapel's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jun 23rd, 1999
      Location
      New England
      Posts
      52,931
      Vehicles
      '97 BMW 328i | '10 Mazda5
      06-03-2011 05:09 PM #248





    24. Moderator Basscase's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 24th, 2003
      Location
      PDX
      Posts
      2,815
      Vehicles
      '02 Cooper S
      06-03-2011 05:10 PM #249
      Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTDI View Post
      HELL YES you better prep. Nobody likes an unclean bottom. Gross.
      So...what? Like an enima? or just a good ol scrubbin'l do?
      Don't like something? Report it. We can't be everywhere at all times.

    25. Member CosmicTDI's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 9th, 2005
      Location
      Ohio
      Posts
      9,825
      Vehicles
      1999 Cosmic Green Jetta TDI
      06-03-2011 05:10 PM #250
      Quote Originally Posted by Basscase View Post
      So...what? Like an enima? or just a good ol scrubbin'l do?
      Both, the former at least 2-3 times. At least for me. Nothing ruins a sexual experience like sh!t.
      Quote Originally Posted by KahviVW View Post
      Wow, TCLers are not a photogenic bunch
      Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkEnergist View Post
      My god...this thread is pure homosexual excellence.

    Page 10 of 433 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •