Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 10 of 306 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast

Thread: The official homo thread

Vehicles
      '02 Cooper S
      06-04-2011 12:16 AM #316
      Quote Originally Posted by CosmicTDI View Post
      HEY! There is no hetero happening in the homo thread! You're giving each other handy Js at least... and shooting it on each other.
      Boom HEADSHOT!
      Don't like something? Report it. We can't be everywhere at all times.

Vehicles
      2007 S2000
      06-04-2011 12:38 AM #317
      what do you think about fraternities? groups of closet homosexuals?

im straight and in a fraternity- i hear all the time from both other people i know and from people who study the topic that there are actually a lot of gays/homoerotic behavior in fraternities, and this can be backed up by statistical evidence.

Vehicles
      2007 S2000
      06-04-2011 12:46 AM #318
      if i were to go to a gay club as a straight guy, say with either my gay friends or with girls, what would i experience? do a bunch of guys like, hit on you and stuff? or is it pretty chill?

im a textbook what you call a twink...im 21 and i look like im 12. literally.

4. 06-04-2011 01:26 AM #319
      Quote Originally Posted by warrenW View Post
      if i were to go to a gay club as a straight guy, say with either my gay friends or with girls, what would i experience? do a bunch of guys like, hit on you and stuff? or is it pretty chill?

Probably depends on the club and the crowd it draws. Don't know if a "bunch" of guys would hit on you but definitely don't be surprised if you get at least chatted up a few times.

5. 06-04-2011 01:28 AM #320
      Quote Originally Posted by Chilledman View Post
      Ok what the hell does Top and Bottom stand for ? I have yet to figure that out.

Also on the second page ..... WTF not all gay guys take it up the azz ?)
      Bottom = the one being poked in buttsecks. Top = the one doing the poking.

Some guys like to be one or the other exclusively, others will do either equally ("versatile"), others will do one or the other but might prefer one over the other anyway (e.g.: "top/versatile" prefers top but will bottom on occasion).

6. 06-04-2011 01:36 AM #321

im straight and in a fraternity- i hear all the time from both other people i know and from people who study the topic that there are actually a lot of gays/homoerotic behavior in fraternities, and this can be backed up by statistical evidence.
      Well you tell us 'cause you're the one in the fraternity. :-)

It's hard for me to say. I can go either way on the subject. On one hand I'm gay and have zero desire to try anything hetero anymore (yeah I did when I was younger 'cause I thought it was what I was "supposed" to do), so the reverse would be true (str8 guys not interesting in anything homo).

But on the other hand, I'll admit in my head that on more than one occasion there's something about being around other guys/friends/buddies all the time (especially in college and you're starting a sort of new life and your own identity) that they become a very integral part of your lives and I'm going to guess there's an emotional level of closeness and brotherhood that might teeter on the edge of spilling over into the physical in some circumstances. But then again that's my gay self talking because I can't remove my own interpretation and coloring of male-male relationships completely from the situation. So in my head yeah there's some degree of imagining that some frat guys are going "hey I'm not gay but we're 20 and raging hormones and well let's just help each other out from time to time what's the harm?". But again, that's just me and I inherently can't look at the topic from a totally neutral point of view.

7. Member
      Vehicles
      2000 Civic, 1986 Thunderbird TC
      06-04-2011 01:41 AM #322

I went to a Drag show once... Was pretty easy for my straight self and my straight best friend to pick up hot straight girls...
      I've got a bunch of high end vintage audio gear I'm clearing out, restored Marantz 4270 - better than new condition; Pioneer SX-5590, 8/10; Concept 16.5, 8/10 cosmetically - 10/10 function. Various high end vintage speakers: Rectilinear Research, AR, Kenwood, Infinity, McIntosh, Leslie 251. PM me for details, clearing out to finance home theater upgrade.

8. 06-04-2011 01:43 AM #323
      Quote Originally Posted by MRVW01 View Post
      I swear to God, he then proceeds to sit down next time on the toilet and take a massive dump.

I left in horror within 5 mins...nearly in tears and called my best friend and said "You're never going to believe this..."
      Oh holy hell wtf?! I've been w/my partner for 11+ years and I still do not want him barging in on me when I'm doing #2 or vice versa. I don't care who you are or how long you've known the other person but #2 should always ALWAYS be done in complete privacy.

9. 06-04-2011 01:44 AM #324
      Quote Originally Posted by A Gruesome Time View Post
      I went to a Drag show once... Was pretty easy for my straight self and my straight best friend to pick up hot straight girls...
      Everyone's having fun and in a "aw what the hell I don't care!" mood and probably drinking too so yeah.

Vehicles
      B5 2.8Q, Buell XB9S
      06-04-2011 01:55 AM #325
      Quote Originally Posted by Basscase View Post
      Hmmm...you think this was his evil gay plot the whole time? Those gays are a sneaky bunch....
      DAMN! YOU FOUND OUT OUR PLOT!

Quote Originally Posted by Der Schaltwerks View Post
      Of course I do. This whole thread is part of his master plan to convert us all into eligible receivers.
      CAUGHT!

No, I don't play with fat guys.
      That's why we never hooked up....

Quote Originally Posted by slirt View Post
      props to all for the Thread of The Month thank you OP, str8 boys, and my 'mo brethren.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicefeet View Post
      Why are some gay men scandalous when it comes to public sex?
      Why does a dog lick his balls?
      BECAUSE HE CAN!
      I once had some of the best sex of my life in the back of my A4 in a Macy's parking garage. It was hot because we could've been caught...thank God my windows are 5%

I can't tell you how many times I've banged dudes in the same frat.
      Frats are a bunch of closet queens that probably hookup with each other too, bro.
      I've never been to college but with all the time Ive spent on campuses I should have a Doctorate.

You'd probably be hit on, but you tell dudes your straight and they'll be really cool. A drag show might pick on you, and there might be ONE creep that you'll have to get firm with. Overall, it's a freaking blast.

Textbook Twink? Post pics so daddy bear can be the judge of that...

Quote Originally Posted by gti_matt View Post
      Oh holy hell wtf?! I've been w/my partner for 11+ years and I still do not want him barging in on me when I'm doing #2 or vice versa. I don't care who you are or how long you've known the other person but #2 should always ALWAYS be done in complete privacy.
      AMEN SISTER!
      The only person that's allowed to barge in when I'm dropping a deuce is my brother.
      We aren't going to bang, and if he needs to shower or get something, it's a matter of convenience and importance.
      Tucker Max of the Gays and Demokratikally Elekted Minister of Slutty Gay Whoring and Muppet Sex of the People's Independent Republik of Offtopikstan
      RIP Cosmic TDI
      Quote Originally Posted by HideYoKids View Post
      Dann is More sassy than any man with facial hair should be. It's entertaining.

06-04-2011 02:00 AM #326

I have twice been to a specific club on "gay night." In the interest of full disclosure, it was not specifically a gay club. It was a club/bar that has gay night on Tuesdays.

One night, I was there with a female friend and her gay friend. I ended up dancing with my female friend and making out with her for the rest of the night and wouldn't even remember any guys hitting on me, because I ended up too drunk to **** this girl.

The second time, there were 5 of us - two straight girls, two straights guys (myself included) and a gay guy. It was fun. The other straight guy and I danced with our girlfriends and I was never hit on.

I never really felt uncomfortable. There's nothing to worry about. If anyone hits on you, all you have to do is say "No thanks" and feel happy someone thinks you're attractive. I am secure in my manhood and am not afraid going to a club on gay night is going to "turn me gay."
      2007 Mazda 3 s Grand Touring

12. 06-04-2011 02:11 AM #327
      Are reach arounds common?

Vehicles
      '02 Cooper S
      06-04-2011 02:22 AM #328
      Quote Originally Posted by MRVW01 View Post
      We aren't going to bang, and if he needs to shower or get something, it's a matter of convenience and importance.
      That made me laugh!

BTW..I am DEFINITELY a private pooper...

14. Member
      06-04-2011 02:32 AM #329
      RE: straight dudes in gay bars...

Ive lived here since september and ive been to the local gay bar 3 times because our gay friend wanted us to go with him. I am 3 for 3 in getting laid by attractive women when going there and i am ugly!

Vehicles
      '02 Cooper S
      06-04-2011 02:35 AM #330
      Quote Originally Posted by OSD#15 View Post

Ive lived here since september and ive been to the local gay bar 3 times....
      There's a sh!t ton to choose from. Oddly enough I've never been....

Vehicles
      B5 2.8Q, Buell XB9S
      06-04-2011 02:42 AM #331
      Are reach arounds common?
      It's the polite thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by OSD#15 View Post

Ive lived here since september and ive been to the local gay bar 3 times because our gay friend wanted us to go with him. I am 3 for 3 in getting laid by attractive women when going there and i am ugly!
      The defense rest...
      Tucker Max of the Gays and Demokratikally Elekted Minister of Slutty Gay Whoring and Muppet Sex of the People's Independent Republik of Offtopikstan
      RIP Cosmic TDI

Vehicles
      1999 Cosmic Green Jetta TDI
      06-04-2011 07:26 AM #332

I was in a fraternity in college. It's not a group of closeted homos, but there sure were some curious str8 and some guys needing to come out within the chapter I was in. It made for a lot of fun, though... many years ago.
      Quote Originally Posted by KahviVW View Post
      Wow, TCLers are not a photogenic bunch
      Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkEnergist View Post
      My god...this thread is pure homosexual excellence.

Vehicles
      06-04-2011 07:28 AM #333
      I was too. It was a PITA when I turned 21. Good thing I had my DL and a military ID to support the fact I really was 21. Oh, and be ready to get hit on by a few daddy types if you go.

Vehicles
      06-04-2011 07:31 AM #334
      Ok what the hell does Top and Bottom stand for ? I have yet to figure that out.

Also on the second page ..... WTF not all gay guys take it up the azz ? Doesnt that make them only partially gay ? ( I personally dont get it why chicks do it but what ever)
      Top = doing the fu(king
      Bottom = getting fu(ked

If being gay required guys to bottom, there'd be a lot less gays.

20. Member
      06-04-2011 09:20 AM #335
      Do ya'll believe it's possible to have close, straight guy friends who you don't want to bang? Or will the sex part always get in the way?

Harry Burns: You realize of course that we could never be friends.
      Sally Albright: Why not?
      Harry Burns: What I'm saying is - and this is not a come-on in any way, shape or form - is that men and women can't be friends because the sex part always gets in the way.
      Sally Albright: That's not true. I have a number of men friends and there is no sex involved.
      Harry Burns: No you don't.
      Sally Albright: Yes I do.
      Harry Burns: No you don't.
      Sally Albright: Yes I do.
      Harry Burns: You only think you do.
      Sally Albright: You say I'm having sex with these men without my knowledge?
      Harry Burns: No, what I'm saying is they all WANT to have sex with you.
      Sally Albright: They do not.
      Harry Burns: Do too.
      Sally Albright: They do not.
      Harry Burns: Do too.
      Sally Albright: How do you know?
      Harry Burns: Because no man can be friends with a woman that he finds attractive. He always wants to have sex with her.
      Sally Albright: So, you're saying that a man can be friends with a woman he finds unattractive?
      Harry Burns: No. You pretty much want to nail 'em too.
      Sally Albright: What if THEY don't want to have sex with YOU?
      Harry Burns: Doesn't matter because the sex thing is already out there so the friendship is ultimately doomed and that is the end of the story.
      Sally Albright: Well, I guess we're not going to be friends then.
      Harry Burns: I guess not.
      Sally Albright: That's too bad. You were the only person I knew in New York.

Vehicles
      (OoO)
      06-04-2011 09:49 AM #336

My frat had about 100 people. None were openly gay at the time. We didn't partake in activities that would be considered gay. I'd say about the worst of it was meat gazers in the community shower. Several people seemed quite interested in evaluating their brother's penises.

Maybe once or twice a year, someone would do something really stupid and the punishment was to be stripped naked outside of a sorority house with a bunch of girls watching. The naked dude then had to run down sorority row for a few minutes with hundreds of girls watching.

I know of one dude that turned gay after he graduated, but he did his best to hide it from everyone. He had a steady GF while in the frat. I never heard of any of our brothers hooking up for sex. I honestly think they would have been banned, if discovered.

Vehicles
      06-04-2011 10:48 AM #337
      Quote Originally Posted by Der Schaltwerks View Post
      My frat had about 100 people. None were openly gay at the time. We didn't partake in activities that would be considered gay. I'd say about the worst of it was meat gazers in the community shower. Several people seemed quite interested in evaluating their brother's penises.

Maybe once or twice a year, someone would do something really stupid and the punishment was to be stripped naked outside of a sorority house with a bunch of girls watching. The naked dude then had to run down sorority row for a few minutes with hundreds of girls watching.

I know of one dude that turned gay after he graduated, but he did his best to hide it from everyone. He had a steady GF while in the frat. I never heard of any of our brothers hooking up for sex. I honestly think they would have been banned, if discovered.
      I was in the largest chapter of a national frat at OSU. Well, I did hookup in my fraternity house. I never had a GF or dated a girl when in it. It was kind of this unspoken thing: People kind of knew I was gay and they sought me out and asked me stuff, asked to do something, ... It was very much on the DL. I never came out to my fraternity while I was active. I did after the fact. I'm convinced the entire reason I got into this frat was a guy that was "curious" that liked me. We had messed around before I rushed and he convinced me to try, and I did because I had a huge crush on him. Ended up being a great decision.

Oh, and speaking of the shower situation. I'm convinced it was designed by a gay guy. We had individual stalls with curtains, but the soap dish on the wall opened up, at crotch level, to the next stall. It was like a gloryhole fantasy. I'm not going to lie, things did happen in there.
      Last edited by CosmicTDI; 06-04-2011 at 10:53 AM.

Vehicles
      06-04-2011 10:51 AM #338
      Quote Originally Posted by pops View Post
      Do ya'll believe it's possible to have close, straight guy friends who you don't want to bang? Or will the sex part always get in the way?
      Yes. I have close friends, even way back from HS, that I have no desire to have sex with. They are simply not my type, sexually. It's funny though, I've been asked by some if I was attracted to them, which I found interesting. Why would they want to know?

Vehicles
      (OoO)
      06-04-2011 11:26 AM #339

Oh, and speaking of the shower situation. I'm convinced it was designed by a gay guy. We had individual stalls with curtains, but the soap dish on the wall opened up, at crotch level, to the next stall. It was like a gloryhole fantasy. I'm not going to lie, things did happen in there.
      That's funny.

I've never heard of a soap dish that would open up to the next stall. Definitely designed by a perv, gay or not.

Vehicles
      '07 Z4 Coupe (2012-), '86 VW Cabriolet (2009-); '97 Audi A4 1.8tq (2003-12), '85 VW GTI (1995-2003)
      06-04-2011 12:27 PM #340
      Quote Originally Posted by pops View Post
      ha, absolutely, or i'd have very few friends! 85%* of my male friends are str8, and we've no desire to fool around nor have we ever even come close, not even drunk... i had a few crushes on str8 friends when i was younger, but i got over it. hell, i don't even want to bang most of my gay friends!

[*outta curiosity, i did a quick scan of my 260 FB friends, assuming half are guys (130), and i think i counted 19 or 20 'mos, about 15% of the guys]
      Quote Originally Posted by TM87 View Post
      FWD Mercedes, 4cyl Mustangs, unreliable Toyotas... WTF is this world coming to?
      and my new pet peeve: the "woah" misspelling of whoa: it's W-H-O-A, people! "learn it. know it. live it." seriously. #FFS #SMH

Vehicles
      07 Rabbit
      06-04-2011 12:42 PM #341
      Not trying to stereotype, but what's up with the Miata?

Vehicles
      06-04-2011 12:45 PM #342
      Quote Originally Posted by leitmotif View Post
      Dunno, honestly. Never heard of it until I joined TCL.

Vehicles
      '13 Subaru Outback
      06-04-2011 03:36 PM #343
      Quote Originally Posted by gti_matt View Post
      Yeah, there's gotta be some mystery preserved, even if it's completely notional.
      IPRO Meat-Director and High Minister of Terror-Grilling

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Man View Post
      The Terror Grill: Part restaurant, part amusement attraction, part gladiator arena, all profit.
      ARE YOU NOT SATIATED?!?!?!

29. 06-04-2011 03:40 PM #344
      As a straight male I look at a woman’s vagina and think it looks delicious provided there’s no extra meat.

Do gay males look at another guy’s butt hole and think the same thing? Do gay males refuse if it looks awful i.e roids?

Vehicles
      13' Gencoupe 2.0T
      06-04-2011 08:17 PM #345

I went to a pride festival a while back with my Lezzie and my X-GF.
      IT WAS AWESOME!

So I think you'll have a pretty good time
      Just keep your mind open, and enjoy yourself. If you become all: "OMG! A GAY PERSON! " then be prepared to be ****ed with lol.
      TDI

Vehicles
      2007 S2000
      06-04-2011 08:58 PM #346
      do you find it hard to be "just friends" with straight guys?

im talking like, best friends. like super buddies.

32. Member
      06-04-2011 09:07 PM #347
      My little brother came out about 5 years ago and I'm not worried about it one bit. He isn't flamboyant, however. I still talk to him about my conquests and he has had no issue getting all "bitch" like on a GF. So he isn't a bad dude to have around as none of my straight friends have ever stood up to a GF.

One night, while visiting, he was watching Queer as Folk so I hung out and watched it. Two guys started arguing and I was in complete shock that it was very similar to what is argued about in straight relationships. Seeing has how he had already viewed that DVD he did warn me of any future sex scenes.

06-04-2011 09:52 PM #348
      What is it with Lesbians and Subaru Wagons ? That and SoftBall ?

Went to the wifes Company party and a chick was the pitcher who had all her softball gear on ...
      Then walked back to the cars and she was driving a subaru ...
      She also liked hikeing and urban exploring ...

Then later talked about her partner .... I was no **** , and went to say " if you would of said BF I would of called BS on that "

She thought it was halarous

Anyhow whats the deal with lesbians and Subarus ?

Vehicles
      MTA
      06-04-2011 09:53 PM #349
      What is it with Lesbians and Subaru Wagons ? That and SoftBall ?
      My cousin and her partner have a Baja and an Outback wagon...

Vehicles
      B5 2.8Q, Buell XB9S
      06-04-2011 10:03 PM #350
      Quote Originally Posted by leitmotif View Post
      Dunno, honestly. Never heard of it until I joined TCL.
      THIS.

Do gay males look at another guy’s butt hole and think the same thing? Do gay males refuse if it looks awful i.e roids?
      Nope. I just like to plow the fields, not inspect the corn.

do you find it hard to be "just friends" with straight guys?
      Not at all. My best friends are straight. The thought of my banging those d!ckheads is repulsive.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Roloff View Post
      My little brother came out about 5 years ago....

One night, while visiting, he was watching Queer as Folk so I hung out and watched it. Two guys started arguing and I was in complete shock that it was very similar to what is argued about in straight relationships. Seeing has how he had already viewed that DVD he did warn me of any future sex scenes.
      Pics of brother?

This is the kind of realization that more hetros need to see. We're the same with the same issues. it's the radical religious nutjobs that make us seem to be pedobears, and deviants. Queer as Folk did a great job making gays seem normal and showing what we go through.

to you for being a good brother. We could use a few more like you.
      RIP Cosmic TDI

Page 10 of 306 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast